Diabolic vs. Project Mayhem

turpitz

Newcomer
Vegas has Diabolic as the 2.5 point underdogs here... My money's on Mayhem. Tight knit bunch of experienced and driven players. I'd take them plus the points.

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
Perhaps another month and mayhem would of had the preparedness they needed. Still a pretty good showing. I was happy I suggested that name to them, they did it justice, however the true Project Mayhem, would of cleaned house.

cfrf3902

Senior Citizen
Perhaps another month and mayhem would of had the preparedness they needed. Still a pretty good showing. I was happy I suggested that name to them, they did it justice, however the true Project Mayhem, would of cleaned house.
never.
Diabolic has come through on the US servers against the biggest and baddest.
We have dominated every time.
Sorry not sorry
GG thanks for keeping up the fight!!!

Kings33593

Senior Citizen
never.
Diabolic has come through on the US servers against the biggest and baddest.
We have dominated every time.
Sorry not sorry
GG thanks for keeping up the fight!!!
I kinda remember you from back in the days, and Diabolic is a nice ally not ganna lie, you guys got some decent players and old friends BUT i think you are stretching it by saying you have dominated "every" world

and again i really like most of Diabolic members and their history, but come on don't come here saying they have dominated every world ever, let's be humble ;)

cfrf3902

Senior Citizen
I kinda remember you from back in the days, and Diabolic is a nice ally not ganna lie, you guys got some decent players and old friends BUT i think you are stretching it by saying you have dominated "every" world

and again i really like most of Diabolic members and their history, but come on don't come here saying they have dominated every world ever, let's be humble ;)
That's no stretch. Every world I have played in seriously. not just golding.
With this group of players we have won. Period.

Haha kings! I Gotta back up cfrf here. With this squad, we have dominated.