A match well played

dreadnaught

Senior Citizen
you guys need go back to your retirement homes, you cant handle a women like belle she needs to ditch this lame server and jump over to EN where we will let her play us as much as she likes, put me in touch with this Exit dude, we wanna loan her.. . keep been naughty belle! lmao
To late, one of her last posts here was saying she's going to RO server.

Jinxjinx

Newcomer​

I am go to this server, and you?
i is go Romanian servers after summer, come Vuhased

\*belle\*

Philosopher
Am I deranged ? If there is no truth to what I am saying why did Belle ghost her account in 114, where I believe she was ranked 1, also am I mistaken to say she ghosted a second account Sparrow? Sure someone made a post saying (she has ghosted sparrow and will also be ghosting belle, so the harassment can stop) I did not get chance to check her stats on that one, When the "Personal info/explicit filth" was leaked it seemed to effect her plans to such extent she ghosted possibly two top accounts and appears to have left the game. Truth hurts.

I have played the same side as Natalia, I'm not going to say which world, but mega was there. She was extremely abusive to me and my friend because we had a disagreement, She made a post in the alliance forum as soon as she hit 200 city telling us all to worship her! she had all the attention of the weak minded players in discord and also posted a topless photo of herself! later claiming it was her friend that had her phone and posted it. She manipulated the enemy... one player in particular who then developed real feelings for her, (despite my friend phoning to warn him she's playing him,) after she finished, she ghosted him, which caused massive argument in a world chat where Exit felt the need to step in and rescue her yet again, it was actually an internal joke Natalia had be loaned to us by Exit to help win the world.. All the above can be confirmed by several other players.. She is not a nice person, Exit is not a nice person, and Athenakins is not a nice person. That's it, I'm finished. Go back to your 2k city chat.

Good day
jessica-alba-punishment.gif

I know exactly who you is and will finding you in game.

Twisted

Messenger
I don't really care. Your nothing without your bots and gold. But do tell us, how is it your allowed 3-4 different accounts in these forums while us average Joes only get one? This whole system stinks. Your a disgusting creature! surrounded by an army of simps. I think your master is calling.

\*belle\*

Philosopher
I don't really care. Your nothing without your bots and gold. But do tell us, how is it your allowed 3-4 different accounts in these forums while us average Joes only get one? This whole system stinks. Your a disgusting creature! surrounded by an army of simps. I think your master is calling.
I have a webcam

corinne-the-bachelor.gif

Twisted

Messenger
Please leave. No one here likes you! 99% of the players despise you, your just a toxic dirty person, with no morals or self worth. its sad and embarrassing. I'm actually insulting creatures by calling you one.

\*belle\*

Philosopher
obviously i has morale and self worth or i would do it for free! wtf

i mean if i is care about opinions i probably be hurt with you cruelty. i think you is need more love in you life. my discord tag was posted add me, fetch you husband we can all love the hate out together wink wink

\*belle\*

Philosopher
Your sick. I'm done trying to speak to you. disgusting creature, I genuinely hope them guys that was posting your address follow through with there threats and put an end to your arrogance. Don't forget when your trying to sleep all them crazy people screen shot your address. Your vile.

good bye.
tumblr_inline_n1zpqwYsqT1s2djns.gif

byebye

Brajanz0r

Artisan
Of course they are. Only took Inno to hire a prostitute. Maybe that's where all her gold comes from. Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess. I'm glad to see some wanting to move on and get talking about the game, even if it's at the expense of me been called deranged. I can't wait for you all to eat your words when the truth is finally revealed, only takes one more of her subscribers to post the content again and next time I will be screen shooting it and sharing it to all servers. Don't care if I get banned, she is already spreading like a cancer. But your all blinded by filth because your weak mined and pathetic. Log off and go back to your wives. Sick people. Hope she dose "jump" to EN sounds like she will fit right in there with there toxic ideology. Just looks like Exit has to negotiate her price.

Oh come on, just when I thought I made my point... Now I need to kill off this thread with yet another novel. Until this point you were slightly irritating but now you went overboard. This time I'll have to use more direct approach in order to send my message more clearer.

Let's start with your punchline, it does sound funny but unfortunately I know you were serious. You allowed yourself to divide people in groups, who's a prostitute, who's weak minded and pathetic, who's sick and who's toxic. Even after explaining the deranged part, you put yourself right back into the group of being deranged rather than taking the "compliment" of just sounding deranged.

Based on the content in this thread and the number of likes, it looks like people are more entertained with some of us trying to slam dunk you and the rest of the really pathetic people who are being extremely toxic to an unknown person on a game forum. You have all the rights to call anyone names based on their skill, tactics and decisions in game but everything other than that is and will be just unacceptable. Your lame attempt to make us look bad for defending anyone in this community went wrong. As a matter of fact, I am not defending any people in particular, I am defending the idea of a decent community (it gets harder and harder). This is where freedom of speech screwed up, anyone feels entitled to attack others based on any damn reason and yet when they get a reaction, it appears that the original attacker is actually a defender. All I'm trying to do is to push you back behind the line you crossed, nothing else. Based on your reactions, objectively speaking, you are forcing the community to push you back into the oblivion and every single comment like this quoted one above will give more and more reasons for people to push you back even harder.

So only you know the truth and no one else? Not even Belle? Good, that's all I wanted to say about the deranged part.

Again, you will wait for the next content and you will be the one to spread it out... Are you even reading yourself. THIS is exactly the thing that I'm trying to fend off from these forums. We (in this context normal, regular people in this community) do not want to see it, to talk about it or to engage in witch burning activities based on someone's RL stuff. Do you even realize how toxic you sound right now.

The best part is you trying to blame all of us. We didn't ask for any of that content, the people on your side of this story brought it up. The rest of us were trying to shut it down, each one trying out their own method - spamming out, changing the subject, changing the discussion course while the rest of them were just ignoring up until one point where it became unbearable, just like me.

Sorry if the weak minded, filthy and pathetic kind like us are not following your crazy ideals, we would love to drink tea with you talking non-stop about Belle and her occupation. Is that what you want? You want us to follow her work or to condemn her, what do you want woman? I don't see a logical point in any of your replies. Looks like you're losing your temper so you're hitting air hoping for your swing to hurt someone, yet you're not succeeding. This way you sound desperate for attention by trying to provoke our reaction to your lame insult attempts. If you think I'm weak minded, filthy and pathetic based on everything I've said here - okay, that's your logic. As a highly pragmatic and logical person, I really don't get it. Not sure if anyone else does as well, lemme know down in the comments below lol.

If I remember correctly, you said you're married and you have a child (or children, can't recall). What are you fighting for exactly? A grown ass woman wanting to post someone else's photos on all servers and forums is defending... what exactly? Or is she attacking relentlessly? Again I don't see a point here. Sure there will be some, as you would say, "weak minded and pathetic" people that would find this entertaining but still the vast majority is not going to have a reaction at all. Most mature men have seen quite enough of nudity therefore nothing new would take them by surprise. Teens on the other hand might find this interesting, as well as immature men. Heh but you'd still send her photos to all servers which include kids and teens. You would be the one to show them the real deal. Is that what you want? Are you any better than anyone else by doing that?

Not sure who taught you that all men are weak minded, filthy and pathetic, or even simps. Generalizing like that might get you into trouble, a.k.a. you might have to read a damn essay by someone like me. That would not be a perfect Friday night let me tell you. So we, sick and pathetic as we are, should log off and go back to our wives. This means you are insulting our wives as well? Their choice was wrong and they have to deal with sick people? They couldn't do better so that's what they deserved? Just wow. :applause:

Is there any chance we can stop with this madness and really move on? Nothing really depends on Belle, the ball is on your side of the field. What are you going to do - continue with this banter or let it go? So far you're the only one pushing this topic on and on, the rest of your friends are either banned or gave up. So the real question is whether you really want to end this here or not. Both options will tell us more about you than anything else.

If you however choose to end this here, there is a slight chance that someone far away from you that doesn't know you will appreciate your efforts to put things behind. Mostly this doesn't mean squat to anyone, but you are still a part of this community and you will be. Small as we are, you'll eventually play with some of us and you don't want to be remembered as you were represented here by yourself.

\*belle\*

Philosopher
Oh come on, just when I thought I made my point... Now I need to kill off this thread with yet another novel. Until this point you were slightly irritating but now you went overboard. This time I'll have to use more direct approach in order to send my message more clearer.

Let's start with your punchline, it does sound funny but unfortunately I know you were serious. You allowed yourself to divide people in groups, who's a prostitute, who's weak minded and pathetic, who's sick and who's toxic. Even after explaining the deranged part, you put yourself right back into the group of being deranged rather than taking the "compliment" of just sounding deranged.

Based on the content in this thread and the number of likes, it looks like people are more entertained with some of us trying to slam dunk you and the rest of the really pathetic people who are being extremely toxic to an unknown person on a game forum. You have all the rights to call anyone names based on their skill, tactics and decisions in game but everything other than that is and will be just unacceptable. Your lame attempt to make us look bad for defending anyone in this community went wrong. As a matter of fact, I am not defending any people in particular, I am defending the idea of a decent community (it gets harder and harder). This is where freedom of speech screwed up, anyone feels entitled to attack others based on any damn reason and yet when they get a reaction, it appears that the original attacker is actually a defender. All I'm trying to do is to push you back behind the line you crossed, nothing else. Based on your reactions, objectively speaking, you are forcing the community to push you back into the oblivion and every single comment like this quoted one above will give more and more reasons for people to push you back even harder.

So only you know the truth and no one else? Not even Belle? Good, that's all I wanted to say about the deranged part.

Again, you will wait for the next content and you will be the one to spread it out... Are you even reading yourself. THIS is exactly the thing that I'm trying to fend off from these forums. We (in this context normal, regular people in this community) do not want to see it, to talk about it or to engage in witch burning activities based on someone's RL stuff. Do you even realize how toxic you sound right now.

The best part is you trying to blame all of us. We didn't ask for any of that content, the people on your side of this story brought it up. The rest of us were trying to shut it down, each one trying out their own method - spamming out, changing the subject, changing the discussion course while the rest of them were just ignoring up until one point where it became unbearable, just like me.

Sorry if the weak minded, filthy and pathetic kind like us are not following your crazy ideals, we would love to drink tea with you talking non-stop about Belle and her occupation. Is that what you want? You want us to follow her work or to condemn her, what do you want woman? I don't see a logical point in any of your replies. Looks like you're losing your temper so you're hitting air hoping for your swing to hurt someone, yet you're not succeeding. This way you sound desperate for attention by trying to provoke our reaction to your lame insult attempts. If you think I'm weak minded, filthy and pathetic based on everything I've said here - okay, that's your logic. As a highly pragmatic and logical person, I really don't get it. Not sure if anyone else does as well, lemme know down in the comments below lol.

If I remember correctly, you said you're married and you have a child (or children, can't recall). What are you fighting for exactly? A grown ass woman wanting to post someone else's photos on all servers and forums is defending... what exactly? Or is she attacking relentlessly? Again I don't see a point here. Sure there will be some, as you would say, "weak minded and pathetic" people that would find this entertaining but still the vast majority is not going to have a reaction at all. Most mature men have seen quite enough of nudity therefore nothing new would take them by surprise. Teens on the other hand might find this interesting, as well as immature men. Heh but you'd still send her photos to all servers which include kids and teens. You would be the one to show them the real deal. Is that what you want? Are you any better than anyone else by doing that?

Not sure who taught you that all men are weak minded, filthy and pathetic, or even simps. Generalizing like that might get you into trouble, a.k.a. you might have to read a damn essay by someone like me. That would not be a perfect Friday night let me tell you. So we, sick and pathetic as we are, should log off and go back to our wives. This means you are insulting our wives as well? Their choice was wrong and they have to deal with sick people? They couldn't do better so that's what they deserved? Just wow. :applause:

Is there any chance we can stop with this madness and really move on? Nothing really depends on Belle, the ball is on your side of the field. What are you going to do - continue with this banter or let it go? So far you're the only one pushing this topic on and on, the rest of your friends are either banned or gave up. So the real question is whether you really want to end this here or not. Both options will tell us more about you than anything else.

If you however choose to end this here, there is a slight chance that someone far away from you that doesn't know you will appreciate your efforts to put things behind. Mostly this doesn't mean squat to anyone, but you are still a part of this community and you will be. Small as we are, you'll eventually play with some of us and you don't want to be remembered as you were represented here by yourself.
also that it EXACTLY what i is wanted saying! but i just went with "i got a webcam". but i is actually wanted saying that!
thank you :)
and in jinxjinx account only is ever speaked game stuff, i not like fight in external and i not is even playing game now at moment. i just sometime look here to chat about game things and kinda just leave me alone now ha :)
thank youuu :)

enrulez

Messenger
also that it EXACTLY what i is wanted saying! but i just went with "i got a webcam". but i is actually wanted saying that!
thank you :)
and in jinxjinx account only is ever speaked game stuff, i not like fight in external and i not is even playing game now at moment. i just sometime look here to chat about game things and kinda just leave me alone now ha :)
thank youuu :)
Your so cute. Come to EN ?

This server blows! Full of granddads and grammars. In EN you would have loads of fun, If you want to drop I can discord you. We can feed you get you up and running. Just let me know ;)

\*belle\*

Philosopher
Your so cute. Come to EN ?

This server blows! Full of granddads and grammars. In EN you would have loads of fun, If you want to drop I can discord you. We can feed you get you up and running. Just let me know ;)
i not cute i freaking deadly you idiot! call me cute one more time!

IMG_7564.gif

enrulez

Messenger
rofl. I apologize.

Just seriously DM me, I sent a request to the discord that was posted in here, accept it and lets chat. EN is loads bigger than US and a lot more fun, you wont get the same abuse there.

\*belle\*

Philosopher
rofl. I apologize.

Just seriously DM me, I sent a request to the discord that was posted in here, accept it and lets chat. EN is loads bigger than US and a lot more fun, you wont get the same abuse there.
i is only play with Exit Strategy. i will speak to him and asking where he want go i am want go Romania server after summer, but i get invite to Russian server by Vuhased say Mogu? invite me, i not know who mogu is. but i speak Exit and we is decide where we go next. but be after summer, i not real play properly now i sim lot and in summer i outside all time so no time for game. but thank you for invite me.

Hi Nat! Is good to see you here. Hope your well, I also have sent a request to your discord, be nice to have a catch up its been a long time.

Enrulez: She has done EN lol, She killed JFL and charlie lol. also myself..
i will add you :)

me doing that at charlie kinda is kill me also so not was best idea. ha. is good seeing you again you in world here? will dm you but i has to go now. chat sooon. :)

Brajanz0r

Artisan
So, been following all this drama, not said anything until this point. Was I the only one to see Twisted's last post that quickly got deleted?
was very strange that was deleted and all the other posts have been ignored until reported, and to be fair twisted's last post wasn't actually an attack on belle but more a genuine question. went something like this: Belle says she sims but seems to be able to hit number 1 in nearly every world she plays, she seems to get endless resources and has what also appears to be endless gold, never seems to have a down time which indicates bots, and somehow has 4 external forum accounts that all seem to be open and active, she can say what she likes in here, that is against every rule inno has made and not get banned, while any that seem to go up against her are eventually silenced and not seen in externals again. dose make one wonder. I actually would like to know belle's response to this, unless it is yet again deleted, and I myself silenced. So belle, nothing to do with your occupation this time just some game topics I genuinely would like the answers to, whats the secret to your game so others learning might be able to progress the same way ?
and as we have not seen from twisted today, I suspect she is yet another that's been removed. ?

Yes, our combined IQ is the same as the average room temperature so we don't know that you're in fact Twisted. "dose"... Your trademark, alongside other tiny tracks in this text.

Please quote just one of her replies that are in need of moderation and I'll be the first one to report it.

Other game-wise questions are spot on, if there's any tips & tricks we should know about to improve our gameplay and ranks I'd like to know them as well. Considering myself as an average player, I always want to learn new things.

enrulez

Messenger
lol twisted get banned?

they said she had 200 city account, which is gunna take some major time if doing manual. The external accounts is a genuine question though. how do you get 4 and be open about it and not get banned.