Sink or Swim

Cinderella

Messenger
1 Open Water: Reclutarán a cualquiera. No necesitas habilidad para estar aquí. Algunos buenos jugadores tal vez. hundir
2 Rename me soon: ¿Qué tipo de nombre es este? perezoso. Significa jugadores perezosos. hundir
3 The Magic Kingdom: Mi alianza. nadar
4 Alliance for World Peace: la paz es una ilusion. hundir
5 The Lunatic Brigade: hundir
6 Unstable Connections: hundir
7 JAWS 3D: ¿Aquí es donde van los jugadores de élite de aguas abiertas? No entiendo porque tantas alianzas con tan pocos jugadores en este servidor. hundir
8 The Borg: bostezo. hundir
9 Alliance: otra alianza perezosa. hundir
10 Pacifiers: mas paz? hundir

-Beast-

Newcomer
estos jugadores racistas son tan vagos. El americano típico no quiere hacer nada. Hacen coaliciones de equipos porque son débiles.

Community Verified icon

Mako

Messenger
we made you ghost, vaca and lie to your entire team last world... dont make me gold... or get celt here (which he in this world). We'd enjoy breaking you again. You are nothing.

-Beast-

Newcomer
we made you ghost, vaca and lie to your entire team last world... dont make me gold... or get celt here (which he in this world). We'd enjoy breaking you again. You are nothing.
estas equivocado amigo , y porque elegiste mako ? es como los 12 mejores tiburones. El tiburón nodriza da más miedo. los meros comen tiburón mako y es un pez.

Slayer94

Messenger
i guess ill give it a go
1. Bunny killers-my team no comment
2. Public Enemy-formerly magic kingdom they had alot of players ghost and vm but they are still hanging in-Swim for now
3. The Lunatic Brigade- solid core group of players. i know a few of them and they seem to be holding their own-swim
4. Rename me soon-not gonna lie dont know a ton about them but fro what i see they're doing all right-swim
5. Unstable Connections- things i want to say but will refain from doing so the heavy hitters here will hold them up for awhile-Float
6. Beauties and the beazt- appears to be a 2nd alliance for the former Magic kingdom so they get the same -Swim
7. Battle Brawlers- small group appears to be slugging it out with #5 not the best group but have some potential-Float
8. Alliance for world piece- not sure these guys ever floated just seems that players join to have someone to talk to while they get eaten-Sink
9. JIGGS- home of jiggerhole a one man army atm currently not the main focus for alot of people but if any one of the top 5 give it a solid effort shouldn't have too tough a job unless someone else steps in to help- float/sink
10. In Limbo- as the name suggest these players are in limbo between life and death. mostly just food for other- Sink

Honorable mention:
Burgers and burritos
Mountain warriors
Zues's Favor -- all of these are small groups or stand alone players that have the potential to stir things up or be a thorn in the side of others half currently are on VM and are TBD if they come back