Revolt?

Mate, I gave my view as an outsider not knowing the history, to me it just looks like you guys was attacking jinxjinx, and from what I see in forums she has done nothing to warrant it, ? except the post complaining about her attacking people in a previous world, but regardless of the history, is it really needed to be attacking how someone speaks? how someone might live there life, even saying she "blows whatever she touches", come on guys, that's messed up, and now your attacking another player. I think you need chill mate, go give yourself a heart attack.

I think the only person who needs to chill here is you. You just wished for a perfect stranger to have a heart attack. Didn’t you start all this with some self-righteous statement about not making it personal? Turns out your convictions are like your skin - paper thin. You are making it easier and easier with every post you make to expose your hypocrisy and call you out for your BS.

Last edited:
Mega, please don't accuse Shock of using a timer bot... it makes him feel really good about himself... his timing is done the old fashioned way but when you say he's botting he gets a tiny bit arrogant about it

Binoufle

Citizen
Come on... nobody believes that Shock has a girlfriend in Canada... but if you don't know that he can play then you don't understand this game at all... if you're aware of those skills and just want to trash talk with somebody who is not at all above talking trash himself, that makes sense... but suggesting that Shock isn't a top tier player (and believing that) would show a level of ignorance that would be surprising

By the way, no need to point out my lack of skills... my incompetence is legendary
Hey budy! Nice to see you on the forum! Always nice to play by your side! Glad to see a name I finally recognize ;)

Personal note: I have interacted here and there with Natalia and except her horrible English, I never had issues with it.

GuardianAngel671

Senior Citizen
Good lord, is this the only thing a forum can do? Talk bout someone that isn't on it? Harass other players about their play style? A good majority of you are acting like little kids in a schoolyard trying to prove who is the top dog. Sorry, I don't think any of you fit that bill. I've played on a few servers against Shock & he is good at timing. He would give timing tips & such in discord if peeps would ask for them. I admit I can't time for crap, I don't claim to be a big peep but I can say that I know a good few of them. I don't drop names but Braininraleigh knows the same peeps I know, I bet. Can we all grow up & just play the game in a civilized manner? Mega you really do need to chill as others suggested. You're focusing way to much on stuff. Let the past go & enjoy the game.

Good lord, is this the only thing a forum can do? Talk bout someone that isn't on it? Harass other players about their play style? A good majority of you are acting like little kids in a schoolyard trying to prove who is the top dog. Sorry, I don't think any of you fit that bill. I've played on a few servers against Shock & he is good at timing. He would give timing tips & such in discord if peeps would ask for them. I admit I can't time for crap, I don't claim to be a big peep but I can say that I know a good few of them. I don't drop names but Braininraleigh knows the same peeps I know, I bet. Can we all grow up & just play the game in a civilized manner? Mega you really do need to chill as others suggested. You're focusing way to much on stuff. Let the past go & enjoy the game.

You are so condescending it’s nauseating. How can you continue to preach about civility while you patronize people so flagrantly? You really just don’t get it, do you? The only thing remotely redeemable about any of your public posts is how comically clueless they are.

You know “big peeps”? Except you’re in the category of players with therapy who wouldn’t know a good player if one ran over you with a train.

You think you know “big peeps” because you eat up all the BS they spout in discord rooms unquestioningly because you’re clearly desperate to belong.

The truth is your “big peeps” are mostly the cheating, scumbag egomaniacs who are the loudest yellers in this incestuous, cliqueish community that’s smaller than most high schools.

Your “big peeps” are merely the fittest survivors of the perverse, dysfunctional and toxic de-evolution that US server player base has undergone in the last decade. And unthinking lemmings lacking self-awareness like yourself build up their egos in a vicious give-and-take of knob slobbering and faux inclusion.

In fact, you’re actually (obliviously) proud to be a “big peep” groupie! This game is in the gutter because of a lot of your “big peeps.” Yet you blind yourself to the truth because you’re pathetic and this game clearly means way too much to you. GET A LIFE. It’s hard to imagine how warped your perspective must be to brag about knowing “big peeps”.

Also, Natalia is posting here, you dope.

And no one is talking about the past. This is all happening in real time. It’s just going over your head because you are as vapid as you are obnoxiously condescending.

Last edited:

dreadnaught

Senior Citizen
Ooooh Snap! big bad Megaopussylol got owned lol. Jinxjinx - sparrow dominated you in a world Megaopussylol? That where the hate comes from ? pmsl

your all big words no skill mate. lol nash on son!

You are so condescending it’s nauseating. How can you continue to preach about civility while you patronize people so flagrantly? You really just don’t get it, do you? The only thing remotely redeemable about any of your public posts is how comically clueless they are.

You know “big peeps”? Except you’re in the category of players with therapy who wouldn’t know a good player if one ran over you with a train.

You think you know “big peeps” because you eat up all the BS they spout in discord rooms unquestioningly because you’re clearly desperate to belong.

The truth is your “big peeps” are mostly the cheating, scumbag egomaniacs who are the loudest yellers in this incestuous, cliqueish community that’s smaller than most high schools.

Your “big peeps” are merely the fittest survivors of the perverse, dysfunctional and toxic de-evolution that US server player base has undergone in the last decade. And unthinking lemmings lacking self-awareness like yourself build up their egos in a vicious give-and-take of knob slobbering and faux inclusion.

In fact, you’re actually (obliviously) proud to be a “big peep” groupie! This game is in the gutter because of a lot of your “big peeps.” Yet you blind yourself to the truth because you’re pathetic and this game clearly means way too much to you. GET A LIFE. It’s hard to imagine how warped your perspective must be to brag about knowing “big peeps”.

And no one is talking about the past. This is all happening in real time. It’s just going over your head because you are as vapid as you are obnoxiously condescending.
Just in case a big name decides to drive a train near me, would you care to educate me on who one might be?

MaxPain.

Messenger
Just in case a big name decides to drive a train near me, would you care to educate me on who one might be?
They like the Girl Natalie :rolleyes: She's there big name lol
Very amusing this forum. Who will fight next.
Or are you really just another simp white knight-ing for Natalia? Everything this guy said about Natalia tracks. She blows up everything she touches.

So the white knights are still raving about Natalia lol. Couple days away same ole crap

Twisted

Messenger
Sorry for invading here but couldn't take any more of this rubbish regarding Natalia, sparrow, belle, jinxjinx or whatever other name she is under.
The facts are simple, and it dose not come down to her "skill" her skills are average.

The reasons and only reasons she grows fast are:
1. Her gold! In Dion she spent literally thousands of dollars on gold
2. She is attractive, has a webcam and no morals or self worth
3. She has people like Exit, lethal, and team protecting her like there spoiled princess
4. She Bots her a$$ off
5. She has little groupies feeding her endless BP with the hope to have a sniff
6 She has spies in nearly every alliance in every server throughout the game

Take all that away from her, then whats left?

cjh92101

Senior Citizen

This has to be the single most perfect post in all the Grepo forums. Starts with condescending. Ends with condescending. Its like a mirror of condescension. So perfect. How can anyone say otherwise. I have no other words.