Grepolis Sink/Swim

TeddyFlood

Messenger
This the third world in a row I have played where I was on a team that was in a good position to win, and we get screwed by people quitting, hitting perma VM or defecting to the enemy.

To be clear, I don't really care about crowns. Some feel like they need that little icon on their profile, I could care less if mine has one or not. But this game is getting tiring when the same patterns happen over and over.

I'll probably take a break after this world. If and when I do return, if there's anyone out there who has a solid team that doesn't quit halfway through... let me know.

king Xeno

Citizen
Shout out to GG for botting another win lol gotta love those multi accounts and laughing at the mods for not being able to do shit about it lol it must suck winning and knowing not a single person respects you guys. see you next server cant wait to see who you use for a spy and which fake accounts you have in teams discord.

KZ

Shout out to GG for botting another win lol gotta love those multi accounts and laughing at the mods for not being able to do shit about it lol it must suck winning and knowing not a single person respects you guys. see you next server cant wait to see who you use for a spy and which fake accounts you have in teams discord.

KZ
cringe