Grepolis Sink/Swim

BAHN ALL THE SCRIPTERS...LIKE WE CAN ENJOY THE GAME ANYMORE CAUSE EVERYONE IS SPAMING AND CHEATING LIKE JESUS INNO DO SOMETHING
PS: IM THE BEST PLAYER IN US SERVERS BY FAR <3

BAHN ALL THE SCRIPTERS...LIKE WE CAN ENJOY THE GAME ANYMORE CAUSE EVERYONE IS SPAMING AND CHEATING LIKE JESUS INNO DO SOMETHING
PS: IM THE BEST PLAYER IN US SERVERS BY FAR <3
Duck i like ya but cheating to win does not make you a winner and i know you and friends with you, your not the issue. Jcoo still around i bet being assisted by BAN :rolleyes:

didnt know that cheating means you have to be banned. how many in your alliance use crigl?
Cheating Spamming friending the world seems to go hand in hand. Let's not forget Multi Accounting and not Hawk who i like. We use no such script i have never used any bot or anything. Doubt you and yours can say that

NateAwesome

Citizen
Cheating Spamming friending the world seems to go hand in hand. Let's not forget Multi Accounting and not Hawk who i like. We use no such script i have never used any bot or anything. Doubt you and yours can say that
imagine using bot which takes 3-5 seconds to time and not attack planner.

Shame that the losing alliance always claims spam and cheats. Maybe you should teach your alliance how to build nukes, how to time, and how to not be selfish and hoard units.

Speaking of spamming, yeah let's' bring that up. 2-5 attacks to different cities when someone is off is not spam. Dagger/Kenwood/Guards and the Russians spam ls strafe 30 cities at the time... "hmm yeah not spamming, of course MY alliance wouldnt do that"

Actual blinders on. Check yourself and your alliance before speaking mate.

imagine using bot which takes 3-5 seconds to time and not attack planner.

Shame that the losing alliance always claims spam and cheats. Maybe you should teach your alliance how to build nukes, how to time, and how to not be selfish and hoard units.

Speaking of spamming, yeah let's' bring that up. 2-5 attacks to different cities when someone is off is not spam. Dagger/Kenwood/Guards and the Russians spam ls strafe 30 cities at the time... "hmm yeah not spamming, of course MY alliance wouldnt do that"

Actual blinders on. Check yourself and your alliance before speaking mate.
Sy i do not listen to a cheater and the attack planner is something different than what is going on. In DOM there is no losing till DOM ends but i guess you cannot figure that out too.
And if i lose so be it but i will not cheat, spam friend the world use scripts and multi account to do it.
As far as spam its now sadly both ways which was not started by our side but every time i see it i will report it based on Fair Play

NateAwesome

Citizen
Sy i do not listen to a cheater and the attack planner is something different than what is going on. In DOM there is no losing till DOM ends but i guess you cannot figure that out too.
And if i lose so be it but i will not cheat, spam friend the world use scripts and multi account to do it.
As far as spam its now sadly both ways which was not started by our side but every time i see it i will report it based on Fair Play
d e l u s i o n s