Mobile App Dev Blog Feedback Thread

Meg TheBeagle

Philosopher
I can't get the new app to run at all? I have un/re-installed many times.

The first Grepolis flash screen loads but there's no place for me to login in

Do I submit a ticket?

Raymondhero

Messenger
I can't get the new app to run at all? I have un/re-installed many times.

The first Grepolis flash screen loads but there's no place for me to login in

Do I submit a ticket?
Hi Meg!
Thank you for trying out the new app. Please do submit a ticket if you have not done so already.
We're working hard and want as much feedback as possible to ensure the application runs smoothly and effectively!

Sincerely,
SiliconRay

Last edited:

cjh92101

Senior Citizen
love that i can participate in events throughout the day, but way too small on the screen for my fat fingers. old app size was wonderful despite its flaws

Athenakins

Messenger
Everything is so small, and with the events, you don't get the information about each of the units. So yes, you can participate, but not fully.

I really dislike that I have to turn my phone horizontal to use the app.

The #1 reason for the app is to get attack alarms, but it keeps logging me out.

Athenakins

Messenger
Island Quests too. Like the event, there is no "onrollover" feature that brings out a pop up. For the event, key information like the unit name etc is hidden. For the island quests key information like what you need to do to accomplish the island quest are hidden. Without this information, doing the event or island quests are basically useless.

That coupled with it continually logging you out when you do another task on your phone, which means you can't get attack alarms, makes the "new and improved" app useless.

Meg TheBeagle

Philosopher
As suggested, I put in a support ticket on my issue of the new mobile app not working. I got a speedy response from a Mod who said my ticket was being passed on to the tech guys. That was over a week ago.

With the 1/2/23 date quickly approaching, am I delusional in hoping for a resolution to my problem. I might have feed back on the app if I were able to actually USE it.