US 110 Naucratis - Sink or Swim

Wishful thinking for a US world, give or take a week or two before it becomes the world hug fest versus the most dominant team which seems to be TMT. If you’re looking for real competition you’ll find it on the FR server, cheers!
LOL 2 weeks is a good guess been following a bit and that might be a very realistic time frame. This could be a good world to base settings off going forward i like the 30 CAP it can get more alliances and or players but again will only work if no hugfest

Hawk

Senior Citizen
LOL 2 weeks is a good guess been following a bit and that might be a very realistic time frame. This could be a good world to base settings off going forward i like the 30 CAP it can get more alliances and or players but again will only work if no hugfest
Clearly TmT isn't good enough if the world hasn't already pacted against them ;)

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
qqnxi7J.png

Update on Domination %: Inactive is the new leader

Note: I will try to make updates on Domination % every month or so as I'm not active in Naucratis atm.

LOL 2 weeks is a good guess been following a bit and that might be a very realistic time frame. This could be a good world to base settings off going forward i like the 30 CAP it can get more alliances and or players but again will only work if no hugfes

Its official a hug fest... everyone vs us

Ellippo

Newcomer
qqnxi7J.png

Update on Domination %: Inactive is the new leader

Note: I will try to make updates on Domination % every month or so as I'm not active in Naucratis atm.
Don't take GrepoData as your source of information, it is far from accurate considering the percentage for dom.

Hug fest is something that is always expected against us, for the time being we are still building our accounts up and have not yet started timing CSs as there are plenty of easy cities to take around. When islands get filled and timed CSs start, those still in doubt will understand why we have a reputation as heavily skilled players.

See you all in game.

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Plan to post something at the beginning of September since there was some interest.

My account deletion should be done in a few days for this world since the gold has dried up so shoot me a message via discord or external forums if there’s any good updates.

Also if someone has the link to the WC can you post so I can have a Google form for player interviews added, cheers!