Predictions

Mako

Messenger
Going Commando

comander.png

SOLID group of people. a ok but not great core. However are spread out. They will lose many far out cities at the start however they will focus on their core and then move out. If they focus on 54 or 55 they will go far in this world. However they need to choose 1 ocean or will be way to spread out. 100% Swim (if they do it right)

Court of Owls

owls.png

Solid group of players but are even more spread out than Commandos. Seems they are trying to make their core in northern 45 which is probably the worst play they can make considering Chum are one island from them... They should focus on 44 and get their people together in one area. They will pact with Commandos or fall quickly. Sink

Gun for Hire

gun.png

No core all over the place. They will be get wrecked first week and merge or players will join others. They are also pated to 300 which will follow their fate. Sink

Chum Bucket

chum.png

My group so wont say much.... However solid and active group vets. SWIM (of course)

300.png

No core all over the place. They will be get wrecked first week and merge or players will join others. They are also pated to Gun for Hire which will follow their fate. Sink

WARRIORS

warriors.png

They appear to have.... 2 cores in 3 different oceans... LMFAO. They will split up and make something new or get destroyed. First week out of BP will be herd on them. Sink

Vikings

vikings.png

Like the rest.... no core. All over the place. Will be eaten alive. Sink

Diamond Scheme

dioman.png

Just no. please no. Sink

could have put more thought and direction into this... but this world seems to be Meg VS Sharks. I see Meg pacting with owls to fight Sharks and then moving into 55. Just my thoughts.

Going Commando

View attachment 3500
SOLID group of people. a ok but not great core. However are spread out. They will lose many far out cities at the start however they will focus on their core and then move out. If they focus on 54 or 55 they will go far in this world. However they need to choose 1 ocean or will be way to spread out. 100% Swim (if they do it right)

Court of Owls

View attachment 3501
Solid group of players but are even more spread out than Commandos. Seems they are trying to make their core in northern 45 which is probably the worst play they can make considering Chum are one island from them... They should focus on 44 and get their people together in one area. They will pact with Commandos or fall quickly. Sink

Gun for Hire

View attachment 3502
No core all over the place. They will be get wrecked first week and merge or players will join others. They are also pated to 300 which will follow their fate. Sink

Chum Bucket

View attachment 3503
My group so wont say much.... However solid and active group vets. SWIM (of course)

View attachment 3504
No core all over the place. They will be get wrecked first week and merge or players will join others. They are also pated to Gun for Hire which will follow their fate. Sink

WARRIORS

View attachment 3505
They appear to have.... 2 cores in 3 different oceans... LMFAO. They will split up and make something new or get destroyed. First week out of BP will be herd on them. Sink

Vikings

View attachment 3506
Like the rest.... no core. All over the place. Will be eaten alive. Sink

Diamond Scheme

View attachment 3507
Just no. please no. Sink

could have put more thought and direction into this... but this world seems to be Meg VS Sharks. I see Meg pacting with owls to fight Sharks and then moving into 55. Just my thoughts.
Counter argument, chum bucket has me and ive been on a 9 year losing streak, so we will see lmao