Incantation Circle Bug???

Lexxtra

Newcomer
Is there a reason that I am doing what needs to be done to receive offerings for the Incantation Circle but it is bugged so I am not receiving them? It says " You will randomly receive offerings for the Incantation Circle by performing the following actions in the game:

Attacking and defending
Constructing and upgrading buildings
Researching
Casting divine powers
Recruiting

I have been doing ALL OF THESE things for the past 24 hours and have not received anything. It seems the only way to get them is by using gold to buy them. Has anyone else had this issue? Am I reading it wrong?

chewJF

Messenger
Is there a reason that I am doing what needs to be done to receive offerings for the Incantation Circle but it is bugged so I am not receiving them? It says " You will randomly receive offerings for the Incantation Circle by performing the following actions in the game:

Attacking and defending
Constructing and upgrading buildings
Researching
Casting divine powers
Recruiting

I have been doing ALL OF THESE things for the past 24 hours and have not received anything. It seems the only way to get them is by using gold to buy them. Has anyone else had this issue? Am I reading it wrong?

The offerings that is being referred to are the various ingredients, ie bat wing, bone, tail, finger. You can spend gold for the recipe(incantation) or you can go for random ones by clicking on the various ingredients.