103 Premade

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
New server should be coming soon. Sadly due to the state of the servers most of my normal crew isnt looking to play.

With that said im looking for a group to join going into 104 for myself and maybe a couple others depending on who i can convince to come with me.

Anyone have plans for 103

DeletedUser15876

Took some time off but looking at a return. I'll be watching the server settings.

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
It would depend on what the servers are between En/Us, I’ll usually always pick EN.
US Servers definitely sucking. But ive never been spammed more than in EN. Well have to see when the new world pops. I dont mind conquest servers, thats where i learned the game, but there may be a couple people id have to convince

DeletedUser4951

US Servers definitely sucking. But ive never been spammed more than in EN. Well have to see when the new world pops. I dont mind conquest servers, thats where i learned the game, but there may be a couple people id have to convince

There’s rules in place about spamming now.

Only seem that in action on spam bots, not actually spammers.

This sounds right. How do you expect Innogames to prove the rule-breaking intent of a human being sending a lot of attacks?

We all know players on US servers have become super soft. For me, the latest evidence was being accused of spamming twice in the last week on US-102 Dion (CQ). Mind you, I’ve never once been accused of spamming in the previous eight years I’ve been playing this game.

Seems like everybody these days wants to be a conquest pro and play with no walls and smash stuff on the back snipe. They don’t want to understand or acknowledge the costs and risks associated with that strategy, especially deep in hostile territory. They’re going to get attacked. Tested. A lot. If they’re human (which, if they’re playing by the rules, they are), eventually they’re going to slip. Their strategy is doomed to fail and it’s only a matter of time before they’re liable to be CS’d.

Instead of respecting aggressive opponents and walling up and/or figuring out how to kill the attacking forces, our modern day Grepolis CQ “pro” prefers to cry about spamming and then quit. Or they get a bot, and still eventually cry about spamming and quit.

But all this to say, after my recent experiences in Dion, I’m pretty suspicious of complaints about spamming.

When a bunch of Russians are using scripts to send endless min attacks all day every day for a week, you know you are being spammed.

When you’re trying to dodge and snipe with no wall on an all-red island and your enemy is trying to catch your back snipe, you’re not getting spammed. Adapt or die.

Last edited:

DeletedUser16187

New server should be coming soon. Sadly due to the state of the servers most of my normal crew isnt looking to play.

With that said im looking for a group to join going into 104 for myself and maybe a couple others depending on who i can convince to come with me.

Anyone have plans for 103
Hey... After a 2 years hiatus, I would like to come back.

DeletedUser4951

Only seem that in action on spam bots, not actually spammers. But never stayed on an en server because of the spam, and havent been back so don't know how well the rules working on that side of grepolis.

Charlie got banned a couple times for it. Sure, they’ll instant ban spam bots. But actual players get banned too.