Votes: 5 20.8%
  • I am Neutral

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser16631

7Rd17ft.jpg

43mW6Di.jpg

Server Intel: The Redcoats

This thread is for ALL adversaries of The Redcoats to gather and share intel on our common enemy. (Espionage Reports, Battle Reports exposing Redcoat troop losses, intel on inactive members, etc., etc..

Our world map is posted here along with locations of (assumed) opposing alliances in order to illustrate just how large of a threat this alliance has become, and is meant to serve as a "Call to Action" for all players here facing their threat of conquest.

Lol broski chill out they aren't even kicking everyone else that badly, granted they have a head start on temples and got some pretty sweet buffs (and a solid core), but for everyone has 50 days to catch up, based on the map dogs and cats seem to have more cities overall and a pretty okay core set up as well, the only problem is you engaged 2 separate enemies at once and do not have the capabilities to deal with both, calling on DOA and Lawless only shows how much yall are really struggling

DeletedUser16631

Have you reached out to BoB? They are always ready to team up with the world and take down the biggest threat.

This isn't an operation for one man or a single alliance. This thread serves as Neutral ground for all players of US Mesembria, both those who are members of alliances, and those who have no alliance to speak of, to network and share information that will prove useful in the effort of putting The Redcoats in check on this server.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shock

Philosopher
Cmon Mesembria! Rally to this noble leader's call!
Over 2x the players and 400 more cities isn't enough!
We need the entire world to vanquish these amazing Redcoats!
1598806978037.png

DeletedUser16631

I'm a big fan of this thread

You have my approval, I'll work with you in whatever way I can help !

Sir Shock, I am happy for your approval. Know that I am more concerned with livening both the server and this forum up a bit...both seem to have become a bit dull, and monotonous. As a former alliance founder who once sat in a seat of power within several oceans in Lamda, just as you do here in Mesembria, I can say the game was rather boring without competent competitors.

I look forward to the coming months, to see how this all plays out.

DeletedUser16631

DeletedUser262

Well the Redcoats are technically marked as red by my alliance, but none of them have bothered me yet, and they don't seem that interested in doing anything but secure temples and put dogs and cats into VM. They are clearly playing the long game while dogs and cats flounder around trying to learn to swim in a world composed entirely of oceans.

Shock

Philosopher
You truly are an arrogant, self centered individual. If I were to want any dealings with you specifically, I would have messaged you ingame.
Then why did you have DOA specifically on the world map. If you wanted all alliances to feel welcome you should've added them all ;)

Slowrex

Messenger
You truly are an arrogant, self centered individual. If I were to want any dealings with you specifically, I would have messaged you ingame.
Weird, calls on the whole world for help then gets mad at the responses. You cat and dog pets are a funny group. Maybe this is your way of trying to get everyone to stop taking your cities and focus on RC? You guys are a much more fun target. :)

DeletedUser16631

Then why did you have DOA specifically on the world map. If you wanted all alliances to feel welcome you should've added them all ;)

The TOP alliances are included in the map, as an indicator of which alliance is where in relation to The Redcoats, so that new players who have yet to join an alliance knows which one to approach & apply to based on their own location.

Shock

Philosopher
Why not put Kings Guards or Atila in front of Lawless then, seems like Lawless is kinda random.....

DeletedUser16631

Why not put Kings Guards or Atila in front of Lawless then, seems like Lawless is kinda random.....

We're done with the small talk here...I've said all I'm going to say, posted what I've posted, and now I'll sit back and watch this thread to see if there are any players on the server who wish to come forward and participate. Feel free to message me in-game if you'd like to talk more, Shock. Sworn, don't bother...you I'll block. I actually can't wait til our alliance breaks you. Not your alliance...just you.

LOL pay no mind Shock 4 alliances almost 150 members but yet Cats and Dogs want more too come here (and that is why C&D are a MRA) . DOA and Lawless will feed on on them as well so all will be well...