Trash Talk Thread

DeletedUser15403

To be honest, I don't know who's lost what as far as their cities go, for the most part what I've seen though is we are losing inactive player's cities, which, if they aren't active, aren't much good to us anyway. Glad you guys are so focused and engrossed with capturing those, means you have less resources to utilize where the fighting actually matters.
the last two city takes I am thinking of where active players - skilled ones at that ( Being DialHQ and Mapailey ) ... and we currently have another active in siege ( albeit small victorites, im more of a.. how does the map look down the road kinda guy ) .... but seeing as how everyone here is so focused on stats and such... just thought i'd point that factor out ... you're actives are losing cities... no fancy well put together sentences or quips change that fact

DeletedUser16631

no fancy well put together sentences or quips change that fact

I'm going to say thank you, because in a round about way, I think you just complimented me...lol
You know another fact, that's not going to change, so long as we hold to the World of Wonders Era tactics? One day, we're all going to wake up, and the world is going to be won by someone who wasn't caught up so much in collecting other players Polis's, but in preparing to capture and hold Olympus. At this rate, that "someone", is going to be The Redcoats.

DeletedUser15403

I'm going to say thank you, because in a round about way, I think you just complimented me...lol
You know another fact, that's not going to change, so long as we hold to the World of Wonders Era tactics? One day, we're all going to wake up, and the world is going to be won by someone who wasn't caught up so much in collecting other players Polis's, but in preparing to capture and hold Olympus. At this rate, that "someone", is going to be The Redcoats.
Lol You know steve you're alright pal. and I don't disagree with you on the fact that RC's are ahead in the marathon .. they are prepping better than the rest of the world for the end game. That is a good point.

DeletedUser16631

Lol You know steve you're alright pal.

Like I was telling someone a few days ago, this is just a game. Games are only fun so long as there is good sportsmanship & camaraderie...both amongst team mates, & with the opposition. I don't know about you, but I'm here to have fun. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to come out and "Give everyone hugs", as I heard someone accuse Cats & Dogs of earlier, I do want to win...but the fighting between our alliances at the moment is counterproductive to the end goal, and is consuming precious resources that we (all of us) are going to need if we hope to accomplish the objective before someone else does. It's not really my place to say this, I'm not a leader or anyone of any authority within my alliance, but I do wish that someone with that authority would take a real good look at the map and realize it would be of mutual benefit for all to establish a NAP and start using their combined forces to focus on putting The Redcoats in check.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shock

Philosopher
Apparently you and yours are still caught up in the old way of doing things, from the World Wonders Era. I can see you've lost perspective on the true objective...we're up 4/3 for Temple possessions.
Wow you guys only have 4 temples? What's the hold up lol
1598715001665.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser16631

Attaboy! Go on and rub it in some more. Maybe it'll motivate everyone to pull together and do what's got to be done...I'd say the time is past due for the server to wake up, pull together, and put an end to your uncontested supremacy here.

DeletedUser262

Hmm, I can't figure out how to get the BB code to work, so I guess I will have to share a screenshot of the most recent cats/dogs player to "slap me into next week". With attacks like this...how are they not in control of everything?

Attachments

• New Bitmap Image.jpg
    New Bitmap Image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 19

Slowrex

Messenger
View attachment 3302
Well, considering you can only own a max of 8 temples and there are still 53 days left until large temples open i'd say everyones fine. We'll all have 8 temples in 53 days time lol. Gotta make sure you get the right combination of temples too.

DeletedUser16631

Hmm, I can't figure out how to get the BB code to work, so I guess I will have to share a screenshot of the most recent cats/dogs player to "slap me into next week". With attacks like this...how are they not in control of everything?

Cut it out man...you look like one of those Chi Wawa's barking and carrying on at a pack of wolves about now...do take note that the attack you posted wasn't mine...and if you think that if you keep yapping in here that I'm not going to get fed up with it and have a real go at you just so I can post some more screen shots of my own to entertain everyone here, well...you don't know me.

True this is a trash talk thread, but you're not picking your battles very wisely...
and another thing...if you're gonna come in here telling stories...be sure to tell the WHOLE story. I'll just leave this
paC21G3.jpg

DeletedUser262

True this is a trash talk thread, but you're not picking your battles very wisely...
and another thing...if you're gonna come in here telling stories...be sure to tell the WHOLE story. I'll just leave this
paC21G3.jpg

Lol literally the last of what, 4 attacks? that got completely destroyed before that one. Is your point that if you throw enough troops at a wall, eventually you get through? I mean if I told the whole story there would be a lot more dead bodies on your alliances side. Besides, as stated I am a gold farmer, I don't care if I lose that city, I got more, and enough BP from this attack alone for another one or maybe two. I was even selling resources during this attack, got to make that gold.

Also, you do realize pissing off an MRA is a good way to get BP right? I deliberately baited you guys so I could get fed BP for quick expansion into other oceans to increase my gold farming. Thanks for being predictable. I appreciate it.

and if you think that if you keep yapping in here that I'm not going to get fed up with it and have a real go at you

I love your jokes. Your attacks were literally the weakest of any of those who attacked me, and the worst coordinated. The only reason you got even BP was I was offline. Today I have had an average BP exchange rate of 3 to 1.

DeletedUser16631

Also, you do realize pissing off an MRA is a good way to get BP right? I deliberately baited you guys so I could get fed BP for quick expansion into other oceans to increase my gold farming.

I'm pretty sure the best way to get BP is to fight with and defend the members of your alliance. And if you weren't so busy "masterfully baiting" MRA's to get BP, maybe you'd learn it's sooo much better when you've actually got a partner...you know, like maybe a friend or two? That IS the intended purpose of joining an alliance, you know.

Why else would you want to play games online, if it weren't to socialize with other people who are similarly passionate for things like strategizing, teamwork, and some human interaction. Make some friends man, instead of acting like a blithering idiot in our forums.

Another thing...aren't you the same one that said you won't support Inno by buying their gold? But like, you actually work for them, for free, as a "gold farmer". You spend all of your time just trying to make "free" gold....that's not playing....that's working.

I don't know man...I work for a living, and I'm certainly not going to work in a game to get virtual currency to expedite my progress when I can just buy however much I need to get by...I'm not here to work, I'm here to play...and unlike you apparently, I'm not indigent.

And don't even brag about how much gold you got or are gonna get. I promise mine comes faster and easier than yours ever will.

DeletedUser262

I'm pretty sure the best way to get BP is to fight with and defend the members of your alliance.
I am sure those in my alliance who helped appreciate the easy BP.
Why else would you want to play games online, if it weren't to socialize with other people who are similarly passionate for things like strategizing, teamwork, and some human interaction
Believe it or not, it is because an AI is even worse at strategy then you guys and it gets boring to play games like civ or total war where I am forced to play optimal to win on max difficulty.
Make some friends man, instead of acting like a blithering idiot in our forums.
Lol, says the guy that keeps threatening to attack me...then actually did it in a horribly executed manner, then bragged about it even though he lost just as many units as I did...while I was offline.
Another thing...aren't you the same one that said you won't support Inno by buying their gold? But like, you actually work for them, for free, as a "gold farmer".
That is some real convoluted logic. By those same standards you are working for them by playing the game the way you want to. I play how I want to, and like I said there is no point playing seriously, so I gold farm.
And don't even brag about how much gold you got or are gonna get. I promise mine comes faster and easier than yours ever will.
Haven hmm, Oh hey I have a farm there. I probably sold you some of those resources indirectly. Thanks for making my game experience more enjoyable.

DeletedUser16631

Haven hmm, Oh hey I have a farm there. I probably sold you some of those resources indirectly. Thanks for making my game experience more enjoyable.

I'm happy to have had a positive impact on your gaming experience...perhaps you could return the favor and just find someone else to troll here, huh? I've got a game I'm playing that needs my attention more than you do.

DeletedUser15403

I swear to god if you lose to the RCs I'm going to be very disappointed in you. Boot them out of here like Washington did years ago
I am not a leader nor have any say whatsoever what goes on with my alliance ... I'd have different game plan otherwise but it is what it is... i didn't come here to lead just to have some fun while waiting for a fun revolt world ( Im still upset Olympus doesn't have revolt settings yet .. if it ever will )