Trash Talk Thread

DeletedUser16631

You have 18k points..........

Yep...I got 18k points. On day 9 of my existence on this server. 3 hours from now, I'll have 22k points. I've also got another slot for yet another Polis I plan to take tonight. Should I go dig up your stat's from day 9 of your existence on this server? Maybe a good idea to try someone else...I'm not the one, pal.

DeletedUser4951

Ladies please don’t change the topic. I want to hear from Seuss master recruiter up there about why he needs a player with an extensive ban history. Seems a little counterintuitive to having hitters lined up after Carphi.

Shock

Peltast
Also everyone was out of bp when you hit day 9.... people were only out of bp for 3 days when I hit it lol

DeletedUser16631

Whoops sorry I don’t have a perfect memory lmao
I forgot you’re perfect :D
talktothehand.jpg

DeletedUser262

Says the guy that comes onto the external forums and gives the whole server a free spy report on his own city, and exposes the fact that he just took a nice heavy hit, leaving him weak & vulnerable enough that I'm almost tempted to take his city...fortunately for you I'm just too busy right now with other targets.
Try it noob.

Seriously, you say Shock has poor comprehension skills, while you completely ignore the fact that I broke the offense of a 130k Dog golder spamming out elite attack tokens and LS buff tokens, but somehow you think you could do better. Honestly I am down to 3k BP stockpiled, and could use more.

You talk about how good you are doing and how many cities you have, but anyone can look at your fighter stats and see you haven't done squat. Keep buying your cities and telling yourself you are good at the game. Oh, and by the way I have more kills on defense than your total, and more than twice as many offensive kills as your total, and I started all of 10 days ago.

Please, send some BP my way, noob

Raymondhero

Messenger
Except yours all conveniently hit vm when Lethal got banned? Hmm..
i love how he ignores the fact of what I said hahahaha
Just proves our point, he cares so much about "Numbers"so he can "brag" and talk trash at the end of the day, he'll kick just about anyone

DeletedUser15403

Forget all the stats of who took how many from who or couldn't take any yada yada - their was an event going with a ridiculous amount of fliers going around - lets see what unfold now over the next few weeks...

Raymondhero

Messenger
Those poor fliers, wonder who's leading Cats, told their team to send flyers and Light ships, both ending in failures haha

DeletedUser14548

Try it noob.

Seriously, you say Shock has poor comprehension skills, while you completely ignore the fact that I broke the offense of a 130k Dog golder spamming out elite attack tokens and LS buff tokens, but somehow you think you could do better. Honestly I am down to 3k BP stockpiled, and could use more.

You talk about how good you are doing and how many cities you have, but anyone can look at your fighter stats and see you haven't done squat. Keep buying your cities and telling yourself you are good at the game. Oh, and by the way I have more kills on defense than your total, and more than twice as many offensive kills as your total, and I started all of 10 days ago.

THREE THOUSAND OMG, THAT'S 10 VP'S NO WAY, I COULDN'T DREAM OF THAT, YOU ARE WINNING

DeletedUser14548

i love how he ignores the fact of what I said hahahaha
Just proves our point, he cares so much about "Numbers"so he can "brag" and talk trash at the end of the day, he'll kick just about anyone
all u said was lethal got kicked by us, what u want me to say agree?

DeletedUser15403

Hard to take actives when a good amount of them are in VM lol

DeletedUser16631

If you insist...Here's a harbor check on this guy for anyone else close enough to him that want's an easy Conquest.

h1rphR7.jpg

dVDBgsB.jpg

j2wGzbJ.jpg
WOEaVVI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: