Open Letter of Apology To War Dogs Attackers

You missed a lot. You guys are getting 1-2 cities per op, meanwhile TBD is now sitting on the far side of 44 to the point I can get fireships to revolts if people tell me.

DeletedUser16436

You missed a lot. You guys are getting 1-2 cities per op, meanwhile TBD is now sitting on the far side of 44 to the point I can get fireships to revolts if people tell me.
and are you taking any cities in far 44 or just founding? This happened against my alliance in Nikaia and they just turtled up and did nothing. The odd revolt but never anything coming of it

Rodrk

Peltast
Ive been gone for a while but I’ve never seen someone put so much effort into attempting to trash talk in externals. Did someone upset you ? This is next level

lol, not upset at all, just a state of the union. And although sarcastic, i do feel for quite a few great WD players who are spinning their wheels. I see the effort they put in and keep coming up empty on ops, defending IA players etc. The usual stuff. What makes it worse is there is no other food for them to eat, so it's crash into TBD or sim (as previously stated). It's one thing to struggle against an enemy, but it's another thing when it's YOUR ONLY ENEMY. People with experience can speak from experience.

DeletedUser15812

lol, not upset at all, just a state of the union. And although sarcastic, i do feel for quite a few great WD players who are spinning their wheels. I see the effort they put in and keep coming up empty on ops, defending IA players etc. The usual stuff. What makes it worse is there is no other food for them to eat, so it's crash into TBD or sim (as previously stated). It's one thing to struggle against an enemy, but it's another thing when it's YOUR ONLY ENEMY. People with experience can speak from experience.
He wouldn’t know, our first op into 45 his RL stuff got the best of him and he had to go on permanent VM

DeletedUser15689

I'll answer 1 question. I use the term Homie because I use the slang my RL peeps use and they aren't red neck Rubes. Most are not pale pasty white folks like I am. Clear enough?

Rodrk

Peltast
You created an account on externals just to throw around vague accusations that have nothing to do with the topic? Thank you for your contribution. Are you Captain Pudding's cousin?

DeletedUser11707

Atleast cgag didn't go begging the enemies with lies that he had RL issue and to stop the OP on him like you guys did.
Actually he asked me to stop attacking him because it was the anniversary of his sister's death. So he did go around begging. Know the facts

Brajanz0r

Artisan
Atleast cgag didn't go begging the enemies with lies that he had RL issue and to stop the OP on him like you guys did.

I do hope this is just a tryout for trash talking and that you don't really believe in your own words. No one mature enough would fake a RL situation just to be left alone.
Next time try something else, may I suggest you all to defend cities properly in order to show us your greatness. Some of us lined up some good steamrollers that would crush through concrete wall and all you did was putting few hundred birs and DLU behind a low wall. I know you can get it to 15 in 12 hours, wake up!