PnP: A Perfect Vacation....From Playing Well

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser4951

Our story begins in the beautiful world of Lato. I decided to join to play LMD...which to say the least has been an adventure worthy of a whole other PnP in itself. But after a week of set backs and a lot of help from a few friends, I finally got off the ground and was ready to go. My eyes immediately turned to Vacation Mode, thinking that they would be the best fight...Okay I can't even take that statement seriously. If you're reading this you probably know the how and why this happened so lets just get on with it.

I immediately set to work on the Island that I landed on and within a few hours I picked up some possible targets. My first attempt was a bust because, giving credit where its due, Sigurd made a smart play and revealed that True Elite had an NAP now with Vacation Mode. Now this may have been a lie or may have been true depending on who you ask, you'll get different answers. But this forced us to call off the dogs and figure things out. But within a few hours that was over and done with and by day 2 I was free to operate again. I wasted no time and it didn't take long to find a victim. First attack in fact.

T9RrvxB.png

A friend lined up his LS but I landed further behind them. I figured by this point I was pretty screwed as the player had come online, I had a CS incoming from another VM player, and this one could easily move those birs around...as it turns out I landed and the siege on me was killed. What happened to those birs? You'll see. To my surprise attacks immediately flew from some of their largest players, It looked like an air break and then sea attacks started appearing as well. I found that I had just unlocked one of the rarest achievements in Grep...Forcing a DUAL BREAK on an LMD siege. Complete with chip shots and all.

k1gM7pt.png
kxvWgQs.png
SoHFdd7.png
PvyFIzU.png
QatiKYs.png
fKsXK0h.png
EfKK91J.png
XfYAEmM.png
S5NSWfd.png
9Yp7SKw.png
zOiaeHN.png

It seems that vacation has gone on just a bit too long for our friends in VM/VC and all competent play and leadership has gone out the window. But don't worry, reality will be creeping up on them all soon enough.

DeletedUser10119

convenient you leave out the reports where we come within 2 units of breaking.

Your tactic of coming to this forum and trying to tilt people in other alliances and cast doubt about their skill while only using half truths hasn't changed in 6 years. People stopped listening man. At least change it up.

DeletedUser4951

convenient you leave out the reports where we come within 2 units of breaking.

Your tactic of coming to this forum and trying to tilt people in other alliances and cast doubt about their skill while only using half truths hasn't changed in 6 years. People stopped listening man. At least change it up.

What tactic? I'm posting this for pure entertainment. Last I checked I don't need the forums show that anyone in VM isn't skilled. I've already caught everyone but Walkor (who I haven't attacked yet) off. Where did I leave those reports out? There is the report that shows it being brought down to a few ships. The point is that dual breaking is dumb and an LMD dual break is dumber. But since you're talking skill, lets go.

I mean if it makes you feel better their attempt to break was way better than your CS attempt on me. Apart from the pure DLU thing which I didn't expect (good job there), the timings and participation was laughable at best and I still have a VM player's support in my town despite your siege having died over a day ago by now. I had 13 seconds to a fit a snipe in and only had to contact one person for a break who was able to shoot from far and still break the mighty 24 trieme stack there. Your front clearing was literally minutes apart from your CS and ironically if you had kept it at home and sent at the siege, the siege would have broken. But you didn't and the siege held. So good job. What part did I leave out there?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15733

less than 1000 LS and 100 fliers. We’ll be aight. Sometimes when you’re a little BP starved it’s hard to call the dogs off

DeletedUser4951

BP was definitely had...not ton by most of vm’s Players but the DBP ensures next round will be wild lol.

DeletedUser15357

Let's also not us forget your IMMEDIATE mail the SECOND you RESTARTED in this world to join VM to "Fight Clint because I wanna LMD him" (people still have the mail). VM differed you because yeah, why would anyone want to work with a snake and someone whose just going to cowardice tactics such as post garbage like this with koolaid galore, and then simply just leave because "REaL lIFe CAlLs" or better yet, "iM BoREd" as is your famous lines for leaving a world. But yeah, even TE doesn't want you on their team. So you're lucky you've got a few friends and happen-stance "allies" who happen to not like that VM is forcing them to fight the war they're in. And on top of that, let us not forget you had TE help you get a city (cause you can't do it yourself), then you gave them your old one because you wanted to be in "safer waters" and are now cowering behind TE acting like a big baddie with posts like these.

Even better though, you immediately apologized to Oreo saying how you "didn't mean to but just had to". Wut? This is why people stopped playing with you on the US servers and you ran to EN dude. Nobody cares about you, and all this "skill" you claim, everyone knows is folly and not even close to true. Oh, but, EN doesn't like you either and you get crushed there in every world apparently too. But yeah, feel free to keep producing your Koolaid bud. Just a business with good advertising and very few if any buyers. People see right through you.

Sink - faster than a bowling ball attached to a cannon.

DeletedUser9851

Sorry TSF, I didn't like your tactics at all. No one likes to be deceived, and used.

DeletedUser15357

Sorry TSF, I didn't like your tactics at all. No one likes to be deceived, and used.

^Coming from the dude supplying him with resources and helped him build up and get going because he can't do it himself either LOL

DeletedUser4951

@Sunvaar Se Toor is this mean to be satirical? Because wow that’s quite a rant over one city loss and a PnP. Well I guess it’s two or three since I spotted Stanley also. Also you okay? You seem to be losing it a bit since Chrict came back.

Yeah on Clint- not a fan of Maul. Turns out Clint isn’t Maul and you lied about that. Also Clint clearly got over it as he’s been supporting my sieges.

You have the messages to prove- what a coincidence so do I. In fact I’ve shown them to prove my case for when you lied and claimed that I was a spy and what do you know when I’ve done that everyone I’ve shown them to has taken my side. In fact out of anybody who has a dog in this fight, it’s pretty much just Nobody and Ella sitting on an island by themselves for this issue. But again, fair play to do and is pretty smart, given your sorted history in facing me, I wouldn’t want to chance a rematch either. Also explains why Clint is suddenly Maul since he’s the only other threat.

You ran to EN- Not sure how this is relevant but sure I leave US worlds. EN was/is my home server. This is also why I wanted to LMD because I will clearly pick EN 127 over US 91

Taking towns- You mean it requires alliance help to take towns? Color me shocked man I mean in EN we just try to solo all all of them but with this your input I’ll start building support immediately you’ve changed the EN server forever, Paul. Lmao is a serious comment? You’re salty because TE players are supporting towns that I will literally pass to them? I also never gave TE my original city, I actually was pretty open with Ready 4 War with what my plan was and gave them my original city.

Hiding behind TE- I’m literally sitting on a forward split island with VM without LTS because I don’t want to strain their support. I went there specifically to fight you guys. Nobody in VM has attacked me since Cwill’s trainwreck of a cs attempt...though your boy finally pulled his support so good job. Believe it or not I've been attacked about as often by a TE player that didn't know I was on their side as I am by VM. Randoms attack me more than VM.

Edit: So I guess I gotta ask. Why would I need or want to be in safer waters? O55 by VM is literally the safest I can be. Especially being within a stone's throw of you, Paul, you're not good at this game lol. This is arguably your most successful alliance in the six years and its already losing to an outcast LMD player and an alliance you were begging to get an NAP with days ago.

Yup everyone hates me on EN and I get crushed constantly. It’s why I play in the statistically best fighting team in the server and probably Grep in general. Run a team that produced similar though admittedly not as good results, have assembled arguably the most talented premade in Grep history, and generally get to decide which teams I play on and work with in any server I play. Yeah I’m just terrible and hated.

VM doesn’t want to play with me- They also sent me res starting out one or two did so after you pulled your stunt. So that’s not true either. Hell most people I chat with seem to like me better.

Oreo- It’s called banter. We’ve been doing it on and off the last few days. The better question is why you still have a player on your team that freely admits to not actually playing this world though. Here's my literal first message to Oreo btw.

Edit: Got some time to sit down and break this down more. At no point did I say that I didn't mean to and that I "had" to do it. I totally meant and wanted to do it. Anyone in VM can expect this. Except Walkor, he's cool. ;) Here's my opening exchange with Oreo, since Paul apparently isn't smart enough to think these claims through. As usual, the full message exchange available for those who want to read it, its literally just us bantering and talking about LMD siege breaks.

iD6QX3m.png

For anyone else reading this (@Oggami Itto) similar to this whole moral feud dating back to EN Gythium, I’m 100% willing to turn over my full message exchange with Paul. I was going to leave this out since I remember you (Paul) seeming like you’d turned a corner a few years back and asking for us to “come together again” in Dyme. But clearly that wasn’t true and I’m an idiot. So for anyone else really torn on who is right/wrong here and if you really want to measure our characters out, the Gythium externals exist. By all means take a look at how good a person Paul is its an entertaining read to be sure and clearly six years hasn’t matured the guy that much.

DeletedUser10119

lol a 20 min cs with 2 min of planning and got killed by a margin of a few seconds, but sure it was a train wreck. Also we know you wont run to EN because you arent anything special over there either, you threaten that every world you play in US.
f
And please stop talking about talent. Anyone who actually thinks this game takes talent must never have seen talent. The only "skill" or "talent" in this game is knowledge and being able to be online. Even the whole banter on people having bad timers on small ops is just ignorant. There is an antitimer that makes it so the best way to get good timers is just have a ton of things sent from alot of cities so that statistically you should get a good timer. When theres only 1 clearing wave and you go lol wow a whole 5 second window like it was up to the player and not random is just laughable. By saying so you just make yourself a joke and admit ignorance.

DeletedUser4951

@Cwill477 Good job on sending a poorly planned CS that you didn't have timed support for, not sure how that doesn't make it any less of a train wreck or is somehow reflective of being a good player or leader. I don't really care if you think I'm special or not on the EN server. Pretty irrelevant topic to begin with and it just seems like you're reaching. Which is fine, if I were in your shoes I'd have to reach hard too.

Maybe the whole talent thing is just your personal experience. Sure I suppose the anti-timer is a bit of a factor. But your clear was minutes off (22 minutes to be exact) as were most of the supports coming into the siege...Its not like if you timed well it would have held or others wouldn't have sent to break, you just left it wide open so Eco called it and got it. So again I don't see how that's a relevant statement. As for timing you can get 6-10 attempts per city. Again, from an alliance that runs ops frequently we sure get a lot of same second timings despite the anti-timer.

Edit: My favorite part about this PnP is that while y'all were busy making things up in some weird attempt to respond (since you can't actually do anything in game), talking about how bad I supposedly am at the game, and ranting to your alliance (who probably don't care) about the evils of TSF, you didn't trip a 13k inactive on a primarily VM island, didn't send support to the VM player CSing the city, didn't bother to check the city, and didn't try to clear just in case somebody put birs into the city. RIP Yungmafik's CS.

Chrict

Messenger
Ok..seriously. Let's just get down to what all this drama is really about.

Tell us the truth, Dan. No hiding behind some excuse or touting some accomplishment from another world years ago. Do you peel the breading off of your McNuggets before you dip them in the sauce or do you just eat them whole?

DeletedUser4951

Ok..seriously. Let's just get down to what all this drama is really about.

Tell us the truth, Dan. No hiding behind some excuse or touting some accomplishment from another world years ago. Do you peel the breading off of your McNuggets before you dip them in the sauce or do you just eat them whole?

Honestly I do the peeling thing. I'm a bad man.

DeletedUser15733

Walkor checking in. Cool guy here. Live in discord rarely on externals since you don’t make me entertaining top 12’s frequent enough.

But I would like to say that I think I told Sig that Clint was Maul and to be perfectly honest I don’t know where I got that from, but I must have been confident when I said that. Think I misremembered Maul typing in weird caps one world, but I went back and checked and that wasn’t the case and I never like followed up with that discovery.

So as far as anything conniving with that particular detail, I think it was just me being dumb. Just want to make sure that’s known and out there.

DeletedUser4951

Wendys spicy nuggets ftw to be honest...

Shoot now I want Wendys

@Walkor Fair enough. But yeah Clint isn't Maul. Key differences being that Clint is usually the first to offer help to other people, uses the alarm, stays pretty cool in tense moments, loves capslock, and doesn't really talk about himself. Which in itself is a pretty dead give away that he's not Maul.