Trash Talk.

*Dabs in sinking another CS*
e17a9118d7247db4f98b9fee83f48655.png

DeletedUser16436

And how much of that BP is self defense? How much BP have you made from helping your alliance mates with their attacks/defence? You literally gained most of the BP from the OP on you. If I got OPd, I would probably break into top 100 fighters. But unfortunately I don’t get attacked by anyone but 24hr these days

DeletedUser16436

Judging by how FES has done and the fact you haven't taken hostile cities in over a month, I'd break the top 100 fighters, not you.

I only take hostile cities when I am able to. I prefer to help with OP targets due to Travel times for my CS being too long

DeletedUser11707

i hardly trash talk, and never outside of PMs for all to see but i see some guy named Captain Pudding talking about his BP but i must ask him to please stop because he hardly has any BP. says his BP comes from helping his alliance? i guess you are not much of a helper are you? guess not

DeletedUser11707

captain pudding you don't sim? oh brother i can put up your total numbers in 1 day! but yet you don't sim. i think you might be right! you don't sim because you hardly do anything other than watch! but sadly you do sim, and do more talking on this forum than playing and helping your alliance.

DeletedUser16436

captain pudding you don't sim? oh brother i can put up your total numbers in 1 day! but yet you don't sim. i think you might be right! you don't sim because you hardly do anything other than watch! but sadly you do sim, and do more talking on this forum than playing and helping your alliance.
I help my alliance plenty. I could say a lot of your alliance sim as well.
I don’t have the gold to keep up with a lot of ppl, I do what I can, and my alliance are happy with what I’m doing so I’ll keep doing it. Don’t need someone from another alliance telling me what to do. Focus on telling these things to some of those in your own alliance who have less BP than me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16436

I'm getting so dizzy in this thread, I feel like a tennis umpire when I read this thread.

@Captain Pudding why is it in most worlds you play in you seem to have altercations with players from these worlds as well in these forums.

Just an observation before you say anything.

I like a bit of drama :)

DeletedUser11707

he is just not very good but thinks otherwise. look at his ranks within the game vs the ranks of those he talks trash about.