Trash Talk.

DeletedUser15165

I'm setting this thread up cause no matter how many times I try to get some members to stay on topic they just won't listen.

So hopefully to save me handing out infraction points, here is a haven or think of it as a tropical paradise where you can come and lambaste each other or you can commit your undying love for each other.

However all posts must stay within the Rules of the Forum.

Reading through the 170 reports I hadn't logged yet and found this absolute GEM of a report from Whaler.
8b53afcbee6969cc10f56a6cf544ec8c.png

DeletedUser15689

Nah, I'll let you live on the rim, even Satan can show mercy.

DeletedUser11724

do you hide your name because your in game stats are embarrassing ? If not then what’s your ign

Top 50, nothing crazy but I don't think it falls under embarrassing.
:pI stay to myself in case I have to baste you like a lamb or whatever the heck Lurks is calling it

DeletedUser16436

Top 50, nothing crazy but I don't think it falls under embarrassing.
:pI stay to myself in case I have to baste you like a lamb or whatever the heck Lurks is calling it

well I still don’t take anything you say seriously until I know who you are

When I lose a city that's relevant I'll be sure to.

Edit: As you previously mentioned being an attacker, I took the liberty of looking at your conquest history. Amazing work I must say.
351323f1b7b9bf761a996d3266466395.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser16436

Hey Mike, you've seen the cities I lost. Were any of them of actual importance to any plans TBD/TBA had besides getting BP?

We could say that about a bunch of cities that we lose to TBD that you claim as huge victories but we don’t. So this is no different. Stop making excuses