Nikaia Relationship Counseling.

DeletedUser3317

not really. You have 9 players that I know of who thought your alliance was boring and they just coasted. They are playing other worlds at the same time because no one did anything op wise in this one. You never challenged anyone. You fed off of alliances that were half your size or less. You are text book MRA.

Slow boring world. Way way too much sim city

Not taking away your victory. congratulations. you won fair and square. I will see you in other worlds. Just not dom. Way to slow and boring

DeletedUser16436

not really. You have 9 players that I know of who thought your alliance was boring and they just coasted. They are playing other worlds at the same time because no one did anything op wise in this one. You never challenged anyone. You fed off of alliances that were half your size or less. You are text book MRA.

Slow boring world. Way way too much sim city

Not taking away your victory. congratulations. you won fair and square. I will see you in other worlds. Just not dom. Way to slow and boring

You say congrats and we won fair and square but still complain about it. Make your mind up :/

DeletedUser3317

You say congrats and we won fair and square but still complain about it. Make your mind up :/

I said congrats on winning fair and square. Are you saying you cheated? I did not think you did. Unless you have something to share to convince me that you did?

Then I pointed out is was boring world. Are you saying it was exciting? Even your own teammates on here admitted earlier today on here that Pillars turtles and does not attack anyone and just colonizes. Tell me how that is exciting?

So why cant I say congrats to you for winning world, but also say it was slow, uneventful and boring? It can be both.

DeletedUser16448

I said congrats on winning fair and square. Are you saying you cheated? I did not think you did. Unless you have something to share to convince me that you did?

Then I pointed out is was boring world. Are you saying it was exciting? Even your own teammates on here admitted earlier today on here that Pillars turtles and does not attack anyone and just colonizes. Tell me how that is exciting?

So why cant I say congrats to you for winning world, but also say it was slow, uneventful and boring? It can be both.

No doubt you were bored. What you're saying is - you wanted to play more defense and have the advantage. You complain about the low abp Pillars had, but you know it's in the same neighborhood as both Silence (former DV) and DW. You complain about the ridiculous dbp Pillars had - ignoring that YOU are the ones who gave it to us. You call us simmers - the biggest simmer in the game is Den, right? You call us an MRA - while you've consistently internalized as many players as Pillars have, recruited Bobs, combined because you couldn't do it on your own, and left more people behind than Pillars have.

You were playing against Pillars - Pillars played to win. There's a difference. So it all boils down to we wouldn't give you the bp ratio advantage position, and you've done everything else that Pillars has. That's truth, whether you like it or not.

Meanwhile, you folks have sent over 500 attacks at one player today (mostly trash attacks) - not to win the game, just out of spite. Your alliance attacked another player and revolted 7 cities - then the primary attacker swore at the defender for being a (profane) jerk. We're 6 days into last stand and rather than even trying seriously, your folks are busy trading cities with each other as though that had ANY effect on the final results. Pillars hasn't lost a dom city since final stand started. No doubt we will, but frankly I expected more from y'all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3317

No doubt you were bored. What you're saying is - you wanted to play more defense and have the advantage. You complain about the low abp Pillars had, but you know it's in the same neighborhood as both Silence (former DV) and DW. You complain about the ridiculous dbp Pillars had - ignoring that YOU are the ones who gave it to us. You call us simmers - the biggest simmer in the game is Den, right? You call us an MRA - while you've consistently internalized as many players as Pillars have, recruited Bobs, combined because you couldn't do it on your own, and left more people behind than Pillars have.

You were playing against Pillars - Pillars played to win. There's a difference. So it all boils down to we wouldn't give you the bp ratio advantage position, and you've done everything else that Pillars has. That's truth, whether you like it or not.

Meanwhile, you folks have sent over 500 attacks at one player today (mostly trash attacks) - not to win the game, just out of spite. Your alliance attacked another player and revolted 7 cities - then the primary attacker swore at the defender for being a (profane) jerk. We're 6 days into last stand and rather than even trying seriously, your folks are busy trading cities with each other as though that had ANY effect on the final results. Pillars hasn't lost a dom city since final stand started. No doubt we will, but frankly I expected more from y'all.

According to your numbers the most damage you did to an alliance was pillars II and Remastered Warriors (which RW was before I joined in Nov.) You mentioned silence. Your record against silence is 60-79. Pillars II, you dominated. But that is what you claimed your strategy was. Mass recruit to internalize. pay money to play defense. Dont get me wrong. the strategy worked. This was not an aggressive world. So playing defense and mass recruit worked. I am not saying you did not win. not saying you did not deserve to win. But no one really attacked anyone in this world. DW did a good job. But that was it.

As for your comment on BP ratios. depends how you look at it. If a person on offense attacks they get all of the BP. A person on defense has to share the BP. Also once the wall is down, the defender becomes a BP factory. Then you have to look at money to keep the wall up. every 50 coins is a culture point. after level 10 wall you are paying 2-5 culture points for each time you level up that wall. Roughly $20 if you level up a wall from 12-22 once. That is why organized op destroy defensive players. Problem was this world was laid back, nothing was organized. DW did ops and beat you guys pretty regularly. But there were no other alliances to fight in this world

Raspu, I do not know how many cities you leveled up because of simming with festivals, but I am pretty sure you did not do it with fighting......or sorry, playing defense. I do not know when you joined the world. but you did not get 58 cities by having only 60k ABP, 195k in DBP. Where 50k of your DBP came in one day of january 10th. That is 1/5 of your overall BP came in 1 day after how many months of playing.

I do not know when you joined, but i do not think you really played this game. Festivals is not really playing. Since joining in november and having about half the number of cities you do, i already have as much BP as you.

I know you keep saying in your posts, "pillars plays to win" and you did. All I am saying is this world was not a fighting fighting world.

Side note, you lost 9 since dom started to FF. And you are 1-33 overall against FF (last 3 weeks). I dont know where you got you have not lost a city. But you are right. I dont know why people in FF are doing city swaps. But then again, I dont know why this world was sim city rather then a war game.

Either way Dom is too peaceful. It is not for fighting. it is more sim city.

DeletedUser16436

According to your numbers the most damage you did to an alliance was pillars II and Remastered Warriors (which RW was before I joined in Nov.) You mentioned silence. Your record against silence is 60-79. Pillars II, you dominated. But that is what you claimed your strategy was. Mass recruit to internalize. pay money to play defense. Dont get me wrong. the strategy worked. This was not an aggressive world. So playing defense and mass recruit worked. I am not saying you did not win. not saying you did not deserve to win. But no one really attacked anyone in this world. DW did a good job. But that was it.

As for your comment on BP ratios. depends how you look at it. If a person on offense attacks they get all of the BP. A person on defense has to share the BP. Also once the wall is down, the defender becomes a BP factory. Then you have to look at money to keep the wall up. every 50 coins is a culture point. after level 10 wall you are paying 2-5 culture points for each time you level up that wall. Roughly $20 if you level up a wall from 12-22 once. That is why organized op destroy defensive players. Problem was this world was laid back, nothing was organized. DW did ops and beat you guys pretty regularly. But there were no other alliances to fight in this world

Raspu, I do not know how many cities you leveled up because of simming with festivals, but I am pretty sure you did not do it with fighting......or sorry, playing defense. I do not know when you joined the world. but you did not get 58 cities by having only 60k ABP, 195k in DBP. Where 50k of your DBP came in one day of january 10th. That is 1/5 of your overall BP came in 1 day after how many months of playing.

I do not know when you joined, but i do not think you really played this game. Festivals is not really playing. Since joining in november and having about half the number of cities you do, i already have as much BP as you.

I know you keep saying in your posts, "pillars plays to win" and you did. All I am saying is this world was not a fighting fighting world.

Side note, you lost 9 since dom started to FF. And you are 1-33 overall against FF (last 3 weeks). I dont know where you got you have not lost a city. But you are right. I dont know why people in FF are doing city swaps. But then again, I dont know why this world was sim city rather then a war game.

Either way Dom is too peaceful. It is not for fighting. it is more sim city.

The funny part of this is that Raspu has more fight points than you :p

As for this was not a fighting world, I disagree. It slowed down sure but there was a lot of fighting. We took a lot of cities from Deja Vu, you took a lot from us. We destroyed Squished Enterprises early on in the world and caused Warriors Remastered to dissolve after we took 100+ cities from them in a week. Had Deja Vu and Dark Wolves fought, this world would have been more exciting so you kinda have yourselves to blame for the lack of action. A 3 way war would have been awesome

DeletedUser2975

Our offensive players left for very extreme unfortunate real life reasons. Pillars started with few controlled islands and managed to expand to every Ocean until RL happend to 50% of our original offensive players. As Raspu said, you didn't play to win but rather played to attack Pillars for some reason.

This game is strategy and war, you did war, we did both. We have bunch of PMs between Bezama and DB saying that DW will go after O44 and Deja Vu which never happend. If you were bored, why didn't you start attacking Deja vu? You just kept feeding us BP to expand more and more, rather than attacking DV and deny us the BP.

Just look at the expansion rate of every player you opped, including me. DV opped me and didn't take any city, DW did the same, few days later i got 6 more slots to found more cities and take one of your own players city that you abandonned as soon as he was attacked in O55.

You keep saying " I say congrats to you for winning world, but also say it was slow, uneventful and boring? It can be both ". You made it boring for yourself, we played for 4 months and fought for 4 months, then yeah we defended. You didn't do shit other than taking some O55 cities as soon as the owner was at work or busy.

Pillars demolished Warriors, Warrios remastered, Squished, Kaleido....and many others then went on finishing Deja Vu and started pushing into DW until, as i said, RL happend.

P1&2 managed to hold 6 months every direction. North, East, west and south.

This was a fighting world, we did fight, you didn't. As Mega previously said, There are alot of great players, but they never fought each others (DV AND DW).

DeletedUser3317

RL happened to all your top offensive players? LOL! They left because they were frustrated.

I loved your post about people taking pillars cities when they "are at work or busy". That is a really funny post. Should we message you next time? I mean the only city you took from FF was an inactive. LOL! And you only mustered 1.

Really?....you quoted Mega? ROTFLMAO!

I was in DV, so you botched that assumption. But I do agree with you. a lot of members in DV did nothing but sim which favors MRAs like Pillars. I was on the front lines with only you guys to attack. Sadly, i joined the world late and spawned outside the circle. I had to work my way in. I shared many islands with your alliance. But did nothing. I attacked and was attacked by Mountain62 (good player, good times), but he left because he thought your alliance never did anything and was boring. He needed help from players on the island and no one helped him. You guys would not organize ops and leadership was made up of a counsel that just wanted to sim. I played with about 10 of your players in Rham and another 10-11 in Rizina and Baris. They are bored and are playing 3 other worlds at the same time. If you are a focused and active player, you cant play more then 2 worlds at once. And even then that is difficult if you are in WW with 200 cities. Dom i have only played 3 worlds. This is one I think the winner can say they won because they bored their opponents to death. Even sacrificing their top attackers to continue the strategy of do nothing but sim.

As or your comment about pillars fighting off in all directions. I did not see that. DV did not do much. I know, I was there. DW was organized and played well. which is why they took so many cities from you guys and you did little to nothing against them. As for the other direction.....who? Wrath? LOL! fighting alliances that were 1/3 your size is not fighting. that is simming. When I came in, all I saw was Pillars turtle and act like an MRA.

Hate to say it...but anyone who has played grepo for a long time has seen players come and go and switch names. Most actually have more then one account. But I say everyone on here should list top 3 most common reasons players leave grepo.

#1. family member died
#2. health reasons
#3. work/school

Real reason most players leave:
#1. Frustrated with alliance
#2. Bored
#3. Want a fresh start in another world.

I know you really want this world to be considered active and full of wars. But 9 million ABP and 13 million DBP in 9-10 months is not that great for the winning alliance. It just shows this was a very inactive world.

Why does it bother you so much for me to say this was an inactive world? Why does this offend you so much?

You just admitted you rode the coattails of other offensive players earlier in the world before they left out of frustration. Then you guys just turned MRA and turtled up.

DeletedUser2975

lol you keep talking like we spawned having all O55 and O45 already. Yeah looks like you joined too late to see what happend.

And yes, Believe it or not, DB's mother passed away, Zombie too, DE's wive had an accident and Mystic got operated like 4 times, others like luigi, Rhysand..etc left because of exams..Etc. Anyways this will be my last message in here, will not put or time and effort into explaining stuff I don't have to explain.
Back to grepo now keyboard warriors :)

P.S: the guy wasn't an inactive, he supported his own city and no one helped him. You guys were busy getting rid of people who started the world with you and have been loyal. We took care of new players and made some great friends.

DeletedUser3317

lol you keep talking like we spawned having all O55 and O45 already. Yeah looks like you joined too late to see what happend.

And yes, Believe it or not, DB's mother passed away, Zombie too, DE's wive had an accident and Mystic got operated like 4 times, others like luigi, Rhysand..etc left because of exams..Etc. Anyways this will be my last message in here, will not put or time and effort into explaining stuff I don't have to explain.
Back to grepo now keyboard warriors :)

P.S: the guy wasn't an inactive, he supported his own city and no one helped him. You guys were busy getting rid of people who started the world with you and have been loyal. We took care of new players and made some great friends.

I never said that. I said you were an MRA.

It blows my mind how many peoples moms have died during grepo. The fact you only had 2 or 3 is pretty average.

your loyalty post is cute. This must be your first Dom world. The uniting of players is common.

But at least I finally got you to acknowledge you were an MRA that road the coattails of other offensive players that left out of frustration.

DeletedUser16448

Skrewball joined on August 17th, not in November. Skrewball joined Squished Enterprises - it wasn't before his time. FF has 2.2 million abp, not 3 million. Skrewball has founded 27 of his 39 cities, in comparison I've founded 13. Skrewball picked up 20% of his total bp in one day - this week, after it didn't matter. Apparently Skrewball has issues with his memory, and with numbers.

DeletedUser16436

Skrewball joined on August 17th, not in November. FF has 2.2 million abp, not 3 million. Skrewball has founded 27 of his 39 cities, in comparison I've founded 13. Skrewball picked up 20% of his total bp in one day - this week, after it didn't matter. Apparently Skrewball has issues with his memory, and with numbers.

He also keeps calling Deja Vu Silence

DeletedUser16436

RL happened to all your top offensive players? LOL! They left because they were frustrated.

I loved your post about people taking pillars cities when they "are at work or busy". That is a really funny post. Should we message you next time? I mean the only city you took from FF was an inactive. LOL! And you only mustered 1.

Really?....you quoted Mega? ROTFLMAO!

I was in DV, so you botched that assumption. But I do agree with you. a lot of members in DV did nothing but sim which favors MRAs like Pillars. I was on the front lines with only you guys to attack. Sadly, i joined the world late and spawned outside the circle. I had to work my way in. I shared many islands with your alliance. But did nothing. I attacked and was attacked by Mountain62 (good player, good times), but he left because he thought your alliance never did anything and was boring. He needed help from players on the island and no one helped him. You guys would not organize ops and leadership was made up of a counsel that just wanted to sim. I played with about 10 of your players in Rham and another 10-11 in Rizina and Baris. They are bored and are playing 3 other worlds at the same time. If you are a focused and active player, you cant play more then 2 worlds at once. And even then that is difficult if you are in WW with 200 cities. Dom i have only played 3 worlds. This is one I think the winner can say they won because they bored their opponents to death. Even sacrificing their top attackers to continue the strategy of do nothing but sim.

As or your comment about pillars fighting off in all directions. I did not see that. DV did not do much. I know, I was there. DW was organized and played well. which is why they took so many cities from you guys and you did little to nothing against them. As for the other direction.....who? Wrath? LOL! fighting alliances that were 1/3 your size is not fighting. that is simming. When I came in, all I saw was Pillars turtle and act like an MRA.

Hate to say it...but anyone who has played grepo for a long time has seen players come and go and switch names. Most actually have more then one account. But I say everyone on here should list top 3 most common reasons players leave grepo.

#1. family member died
#2. health reasons
#3. work/school

Real reason most players leave:
#1. Frustrated with alliance
#2. Bored
#3. Want a fresh start in another world.

I know you really want this world to be considered active and full of wars. But 9 million ABP and 13 million DBP in 9-10 months is not that great for the winning alliance. It just shows this was a very inactive world.

Why does it bother you so much for me to say this was an inactive world? Why does this offend you so much?

You just admitted you rode the coattails of other offensive players earlier in the world before they left out of frustration. Then you guys just turned MRA and turtled up.

It is hilarious how angry you are at losing. You are really embarrassing yourself. If over 20 million fight points isnt that great, if you guys had won, you would have less lol. Even your alliance mates have told me that you have a big mouth but don't back it up in game but I won't name names.

As for the one city we've took, make that 2. Me, of all people, took one from Athenakins this morning. Let's face the facts. We had a strategy coming into this world. We executed it with perfection, and set ourselves up for the rest of the world. We are the #1 attackers. We are the #1 defenders. We are the #1 fighters. We are the #1 alliance.

Had you guys actually fought Dark Wolves this world would have been much more interesting. Instead you attacked us, feeding us all the BP we needed to grow. Dark Wolves were much smarter than Deja Vu. We always saw them as the real threat come domination. You essentially handed us the win. Just saying. Now, I think it's better you go and actually focus on doing something in the game instead of the externals. Although, you won't win there, just like you wont win here ;)

DeletedUser2630

Congrats to Pillars on the win......you should also give thanks to the adds made after Mega left when you picked up jdubbs which could have pushed you over the line. Not based on some analysis, just perception, so please don't attempt to rebut my comment with endless posts with data. Well played and congrats.

I will say I've seen some triggered behavior that is frankly pathetic. This is a GAME. It is a war game. When players who are winning the server become so bitter and spout poison just because they are being attacked it is a little ridiculous. Enjoy some action don't cry especially if you're going to win the server!

Good players on both sides - most have won worlds before - enjoy your victory Pillars but please try to show some class and dignity. Players who are bitter and whine are pathetic and detract from your victory.

DeletedUser16436

Congrats to Pillars on the win......you should also give thanks to the adds made after Mega left when you picked up jdubbs which could have pushed you over the line. Not based on some analysis, just perception, so please don't attempt to rebut my comment with endless posts with data. Well played and congrats.

I will say I've seen some triggered behavior that is frankly pathetic. This is a GAME. It is a war game. When players who are winning the server become so bitter and spout poison just because they are being attacked it is a little ridiculous. Enjoy some action don't cry especially if you're going to win the server!

Good players on both sides - most have won worlds before - enjoy your victory Pillars but please try to show some class and dignity. Players who are bitter and whine are pathetic and detract from your victory.

Thank you.

I will show class to people who are respectful to me and my team. I am merely backing up my alliance here. Skrewball needs to accept the fact we won, and stop looking for things to complain about and then we will be fine :)

While it may seem boring to those on the losing end, I’m sure spectators are very entertained. There have been so many twists and turns and it surely made for a good watch!

DeletedUser2630

Thank you.

I will show class to people who are respectful to me and my team. I am merely backing up my alliance here. Skrewball needs to accept the fact we won, and stop looking for things to complain about and then we will be fine :)

While it may seem boring to those on the losing end, I’m sure spectators are very entertained. There have been so many twists and turns and it surely made for a good watch!
I wasn't referencing you as the bitter whiner... you can probably guess who it is. I am only glad I don't have audio of her messages as I'm guessing it would be screeching bitterness. This when you're winning. Sad.

DeletedUser16448

jdubbs left immediately and went into vm, so he didn't affect it. The other WotS players and cities definitely helped, though. Mega's ragequit managed to give us most of his cities, and that helped more - funny how that worked out.

That said, thank you. You played a solid game without any bs, and I salute you for that. Be happy to be in an alliance with you in the future.

DeletedUser16436

I wasn't referencing you as the bitter whiner... you can probably guess who it is. I am only glad I don't have audio of her messages as I'm guessing it would be screeching bitterness. This when you're winning. Sad.

I don't know who you're talking about.

DeletedUser3317

It is hilarious how angry you are at losing. You are really embarrassing yourself. If over 20 million fight points isnt that great, if you guys had won, you would have less lol. Even your alliance mates have told me that you have a big mouth but don't back it up in game but I won't name names.

As for the one city we've took, make that 2. Me, of all people, took one from Athenakins this morning. Let's face the facts. We had a strategy coming into this world. We executed it with perfection, and set ourselves up for the rest of the world. We are the #1 attackers. We are the #1 defenders. We are the #1 fighters. We are the #1 alliance.

Had you guys actually fought Dark Wolves this world would have been much more interesting. Instead you attacked us, feeding us all the BP we needed to grow. Dark Wolves were much smarter than Deja Vu. We always saw them as the real threat come domination. You essentially handed us the win. Just saying. Now, I think it's better you go and actually focus on doing something in the game instead of the externals. Although, you won't win there, just like you wont win here ;)

Angry? ROTFLMAO! I am not angry. I am trying to figure out why my comment about this being a "slow boring world" worked you guys up so much. I am not angry. I have not been here long enough to be as worked up as you guys are about me calling this an inactive world.

The odd part is you guys respond with turtle defense as being active , also mentioning you rely on more active offensive players earlier in the world to carry you. Really weird. It is not my fault your offensive players left your alliance out of being bored and having too many sim players. that is on you guys. Not me.

I congratulated you guys on winning the world. Why is me saying this world was "boring and inactive" so bothersome to you?

Capt Pudding you finally stayed around to finish a world. Members of your alliance say you tend to be a quitter and talk a lot in the forums. For example, how many worlds have you quit? I played in Rhammas, why did you quit that world? What happened in Taras and Carphi?

Were there not enough players to carry you in those worlds? ;)

DeletedUser16436

Angry? ROTFLMAO! I am not angry. I am trying to figure out why my comment about this being a "slow boring world" worked you guys up so much. I am not angry. I have not been here long enough to be as worked up as you guys are about me calling this an inactive world.

The odd part is you guys respond with turtle defense as being active , also mentioning you rely on more active offensive players earlier in the world to carry you. Really weird. It is not my fault your offensive players left your alliance out of being bored and having too many sim players. that is on you guys. Not me.

I congratulated you guys on winning the world. Why is me saying this world was "boring and inactive" so bothersome to you?

Capt Pudding you finally stayed around to finish a world. Members of your alliance say you tend to be a quitter and talk a lot in the forums. For example, how many worlds have you quit? I played in Rhammas, why did you quit that world? What happened in Taras and Carphi?

Were there not enough players to carry you in those worlds? ;)

In Rhammus, Art of War merged into New Day. The world was over. My RL friend and I decided to leave it and start on Nikaia with the premade alliance. On Sinope, I was messing around, survived an OP on myself by sniping the CS after 20+ incoming before it. On Carphi I joined to scope the world out. Didn’t appeal to me so gave my city away. Maybe know your facts before you try to talk trash lmao.

I find this very amusing considering I have more fight points than you on this world. If anything, you almost got carried to victory. You talk smack bit can’t back it up. Your alliance mates have told me this has happened with you before as well.

You should change your name to “broken record”, I think it would suit you more :p