Rumor Has It

DeletedUser3317

My third world also happened to be the first hero world. before that no Artemis either. I was mad when they added purification.

LOL! I remember waking up at midnight and really ticking off my wife to jump on my computer to start defending my cities because the enemy decided to do a midnight op on me. I also remember this game being like crack. You had people playing this game and the next day saying that they have to go to AA or counseling because this game was so addictive and time consuming that people were breaking up over it or had to choose between grepo and their relationship.

LOL! Aaaahhhh, those were the days. This game was so awesome back then. It was so active and demanding. It truly was a blast.

DeletedUser16436

LOL! I remember waking up at midnight and really ticking off my wife to jump on my computer to start defending my cities because the enemy decided to do a midnight op on me. I also remember this game being like crack. You had people playing this game and the next day saying that they have to go to AA or counseling because this game was so addictive and time consuming that people were breaking up over it or had to choose between grepo and their relationship.

LOL! Aaaahhhh, those were the days. This game was so awesome back then. It was so active and demanding. It truly was a blast.

I played a couple worlds back in 2017 with my friend in the EN servers. It was crazy

DeletedUser3317

I played a couple worlds back in 2017 with my friend in the EN servers. It was crazy

EN servers were always more intense. I dont really know why, but they would play this game as if they were really at war. I played in two worlds and did not last long. One because they were crazy, but also because the timezones did not work for me. This was back before alarms, hero's, etc etc. This was probably 6-7 years ago. Yes, I have played this game for a while now. I did take some breaks in between, but I have played this game for a while now.

I still enjoy it, but not as fun as it once was.

DeletedUser16507

My wife HATES this game LOL She also hates video games but this one really gets to her cause it is so time consuming.

jdubbs

Citizen
EN servers were always more intense. I dont really know why, but they would play this game as if they were really at war. I played in two worlds and did not last long. One because they were crazy, but also because the timezones did not work for me. This was back before alarms, hero's, etc etc. This was probably 6-7 years ago. Yes, I have played this game for a while now. I did take some breaks in between, but I have played this game for a while now.

I still enjoy it, but not as fun as it once was.

Omg EN servers back then were the wild wild west.... I played for about two weeks on one before I peaced out. You have to join an EN server with a full crew or you're done.... they're just straight blood baths.

DeletedUser16436

Rumor has it that there’s some clueless and gullible Pillars leaders who think that I’m working with FF.

Rumor also has it they’ve already thrown in the towel and are giving up before Domination even begins!

What a sad and fitting - if anticlimactic - ending.

Rumor has it no one likes you...

Oh wait

DeletedUser16436

Do you have no shame? I exposed you as a pathetic liar and fraud. And you’re still posting... singing a different tune trying to ingratiate yourself with others, like you’re worth having around in another world? Trust me, they see right through it and see the groveling dog you truly are.

GET LOST.
Rumor has it no one cares as much as you do

DeletedUser16436

Rumor has it that gutless losers say they don’t really care when they lose.

Rumor further has it there’s never been a sorrier display of cowardice than Pillars in Nikaia giving up before the Dom lines are even drawn.

Rumor further has it that even that dumpster fire of an alliance from Eubea called SPQR would look like goddamned Spartacus’ Thracian gladiators next to Pillars of Nikaia.

Rumor has it that you are the saltiest human on earth and can’t bear to live with the fact that you aren’t winning so you insult others instead to hide it.

DeletedUser8032

Rumor has it that there’s some clueless and gullible Pillars leaders who think that I’m working with FF.

Rumor also has it they’ve already thrown in the towel and are giving up before Domination even begins!

What a sad and fitting - if anticlimactic - ending.
Rumor has it that Mega is correct, FF decided that his toxic level was too much and decided that they didn't want him around (like all other players and alliances that he has encountered for the last 7 years that I have known him).

DeletedUser8032

Do you have no shame? I exposed you as a pathetic liar and fraud. And you’re still posting... singing a different tune trying to ingratiate yourself with others, like you’re worth having around in another world? Trust me, they see right through it and see the groveling dog you truly are.

GET LOST.
That is what we have been telling you for years and you still here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8032

Rumor has it that gutless losers say they don’t really care when they lose.

Rumor further has it that there’s never been a sorrier display of cowardice in the history of Grepolis than Pillars of Nikaia giving up before the Dom lines were even drawn.

Rumor further has it that even that dumpster fire of an alliance from Eubea called SPQR would look like goddamned Spartacus’ Thracian gladiators next to Pillars of Nikaia.
Rumor has it that you were one of the leaders of that dumpster fire until you jumped ship to get an easy crown. All the people that you now call cheaters and "boot scum" were the ones that sent you support to protect your cities. Remember when you used to call your SPQR team mates weak and lame in the external forums? Those same weak and lame players spent all server in the same alliance fighting us till the end, and earned our respect. They were the ones clearing our cities and getting the revolts while you stayed back and waited to sent a cross revolt once the cities were empty. Those same weak and lame players were the ones attacking you when you betrayed them and made you ask for help from us the "boot scum" and from the players that took you in and that you sent the message yesterday wishing them "the worst calamity in their personal life".
In the 7 years that I have been playing (3 servers against you) I have meet lots of people, some of them where my enemies at some point and now are my best friends. We keep in contact all the time and always play together, we even look up former enemies in new worlds to invite them to play with us. The ONE factor that has never occurred in all this time is finding 1 single player that has said "Mega was such a great player that I would love to play with him"

Don't go away mad, just go away

DeletedUser7768

Rumor has is Orulla73 just dropped the mic.

Rumor has it that you were one of the leaders of that dumpster fire until you jumped ship to get an easy crown. All the people that you now call cheaters and "boot scum" were the ones that sent you support to protect your cities. Remember when you used to call your SPQR team mates weak and lame in the external forums? Those same weak and lame players spent all server in the same alliance fighting us till the end, and earned our respect. They were the ones clearing our cities and getting the revolts while you stayed back and waited to sent a cross revolt once the cities were empty. Those same weak and lame players were the ones attacking you when you betrayed them and made you ask for help from us the "boot scum" and from the players that took you in and that you sent the message yesterday wishing them "the worst calamity in their personal life".
In the 7 years that I have been playing (3 servers against you) I have meet lots of people, some of them where my enemies at some point and now are my best friends. We keep in contact all the time and always play together, we even look up former enemies in new worlds to invite them to play with us. The ONE factor that has never occurred in all this time is finding 1 single player that has said "Mega was such a great player that I would love to play with him"

Don't go away mad, just go away

DeletedUser15255

Rumor also has it Megalopsuchia killed JFK, started the Black Death, and feeds stray cats to ATM machines. Blah blah blah blah blah.

Orulla, you are a proven liar, cheater, and a Grade-A internet scumbag. That's not a rumor. You wasted your time writing that incoherent train-of-thought. Sorry. You're obviously unhinged.

why are you so salty you should probably go on a salt free diet it would be better for your health

DeletedUser8032

Orulla, you are a proven liar, cheater, and a Grade-A internet scumbag. That's not a rumor. You wasted your time writing that incoherent train-of-thought. Sorry. You're obviously unhinged.
What part of what I said was a lie? The part about you being a leader of SPQR and then betraying them to join the gamblers to get a crown? (can be verified on Grepolife), The part about you calling your team mates lame and weak on the forums? (anybody can go back to the forums to confirm it), The part about you being a bottom feeder? (Grepolife can confirm that you took mostly internals, inactive or hand-offs) . You keep calling me a cheater and a scumbag but here I stand with the same account that I always had where anybody can see how the same people that are playing with me now have played with me in the past (my enemies become friends) while you have a different account than the one that you used in the past and no record of having friends or people willing to play with you more than one server? If I am such a despicable character and such a cheater why do I have friends that are willing to play with me server after server? Why is my account still active after 7 years without being banned by Inno?

I know that the only person allowed to have incoherent rants is you, everybody else is stupid because they don't do things your way and the only reason people don't like you is because they cannot be as great as you.

This is a PSA so maybe someone in future worlds reads back this forum and sees how toxic you are. In this world we told Pillars and they didn't believed us until it was too late, we told Dark Wolves until they realized it and dumped you. Maybe someone reads this in the future and gets spared the pain of having to deal with the Grepo Cancer know as Mega.