Nikaia Relationship Counseling.

jdubbs

Citizen
Well, WrathOfSparta was taken. So..
LOL ok that's a good zing.

Also, we're swimming better than pillars. I think everyone outside pillars will agree with me on that. We fought hard.

Favorite reason on the Megalist: #2...

I really was starting to get used to the idea of battling back. I guess it works out ok though. I need to start getting ready to go back to the WSOP in June.

Ps We're a swim. No one can take that from Wrath.

DeletedUser7768

$5 floaties, get ya $5 floaties!

Got red ones, blue ones, even got them covered in glitter. Want a custom floaty? You got it! Want a big unicorn floaty? You got it!

If you call now pay $10 and get 4 floaties one for you and 3 for ya pals.

Need a floaty for your whole alliance? We got you covered!! Call now while supplies last!

DeletedUser16436

LOL ok that's a good zing.

Also, we're swimming better than pillars. I think everyone outside pillars will agree with me on that. We fought hard.

Favorite reason on the Megalist: #2...

I really was starting to get used to the idea of battling back. I guess it works out ok though. I need to start getting ready to go back to the WSOP in June.

Ps We're a swim. No one can take that from Wrath.
You’ve lost over 60 cities to us that’s definitely not a swim lol

DeletedUser16436

First, I called you turtles, gimmick BP generators, etc etc. You must have me confused with someone else.

Second, I joined after Deja Vu was formed. But since you mentioned it....what are you going to say if I pass you in BP? You are not that far ahead of me. Also, you have played this world longer then me, how is it you are ranked so low?

Third, You are ranked 120th overall. How is it I join later then you, dont do much in this world and still find a way to have 33% (12) more cities then you?
Because I’m bad that’s why lol

DeletedUser15973

You’ve lost over 60 cities to us that’s definitely not a swim lol

The war count between DW(prior to merge obviously) and Pillars was 57-18. War count between DW and P2 was 85-2. Putting the total war count 142-20. Does that stat make the pillars family a sink???

Otherwise, all I read here in the externals are ....BLAH BLAH BLAH... IM A KEYBOARD WARRIOR.

DeletedUser16436

The war count between DW(prior to merge obviously) and Pillars was 57-18. War count between DW and P2 was 85-2. Putting the total war count 142-20. Does that stat make the pillars family a sink???

Otherwise, all I read here in the externals are ....BLAH BLAH BLAH... IM A KEYBOARD WARRIOR.
Not really. We had other ways to swim than to take cities from you guys. Wrath, not so much. Their options are very limited.

jdubbs

Citizen

You guys have lost 5 or 6 cities to me in one month, hmmmm... probably the same to mega... another 4 each to scotsman, arrjay, and gum, so five guys have taken close to 30 of pillars cities.... I'd have more, but I have to build enough lightships to take on 120 guys... takes time.

DeletedUser16436

You guys have lost 5 or 6 cities to me in one month, hmmmm... probably the same to mega... another 4 each to scotsman, arrjay, and gum, so five guys have taken close to 30 of pillars cities.... I'd have more, but I have to build enough lightships to take on 120 guys... takes time.

Ok now let’s count how many you’ve took from active players which we were able to defend

jdubbs

Citizen
Ok now let’s count how many you’ve took from active players which we were able to defend

It's called being smart and choosing the easy targets.... Why would I waste my troops taking one city when I can get better bps taking 6? I'm a poker player. That's what I do. I fold when the odds aren't in my favor, save my chips, and I move on to the next hand. In poker, we call that managing your bankroll and knowing your equity in a hand. If the equity isn't there, you don't chase. It's something we kept trying to teach you guys. That's why we're swimming and you're drowning.

If I were to equate this to a poker room table, you guys are chasing all the small pots. You keep picking on the small stack, but we keep suckering you in with three of a kind and you keep calling. You guys need to be focusing on making a plan to get to 40 percent and keeping it. That's how you swim.

Last edited:

DeletedUser16436

Pudding STOP. You look foolish no matter what. You cannot win a dode measuring contest against an alliance who is hopelessly spread out and intermingled in and around Pillars’ core, and which Pillars’ outnumbers 5 to 1.

Pillars is by far the biggest alliance in the world, and WoS was vulnerable everywhere to you. If Pillars were ANY good, they would have annihilated WoS within 2 weeks. You look bad trying to claim anything else.

Of course WoS had to focus on Pillars weak links. And the reality is that Pillars picked off mostly WoS’s smaller, low- or no-activity players that were far from WoS’s concentrated areas, too. WoS’s excuse is they’re outnumbered 5-to-1 and spread out. What’s Pillars’ excuse?

You have NO leg to stand on here. So just drop this line of argument. It’s absurd. Your team is about to get waxed by “Feeding Frenzy” (lol) and you’re still letting WoS distract you. Do you see how misguided and pathetic Pillars’ strategic thinking is? Pillars’ focus on WoS since the end of the pact has been petty, irrational, and unnecessary, and now Pillars is about to sleep in the bed they defecated in.

The truth:
WoS took big bad Pillar’s best shot, stood tall, and with some more time, WoS is on its way to turning the tables on Pillars despite being vastly outnumbered.

And in fact, WoS will survive in this world longer than Pillars. WoS will be there when Pillars collapses in Domination. Book it.

I don’t look foolish. Everything I have said is true. And plus I’m not a leader so nothing that has gone on is my fault so I can’t be blamed for it. The only foolish ones are those who lost their chance of a win (guess who). There is not much I can do when I create a pact between the two alliances and you proceed to stab me in the back when you break it.

As for the taking cities from us, I completely understand the reason you had to take the inactives, but what’s the point in coming in here to brag about it if that’s the case.

Anyways I will stop now, don’t think there’s anything I can say that’ll make you think you aren’t the best in the server lol

Good luck for the rest of the server ig

Last edited by a moderator:
Pillars’ focus on WoS since the end of the pact has been petty, irrational, and unnecessary, and now Pillars is about to sleep in the bed they defecated in.

I just wanted to say something about this statement. When the pact ended, we were told by our leadership not to attack WOS and no one attacked you guys. But I remember one weekend where WOS ran an op on us just at the same time as DV and DW. Suddenly our safe areas became hot zones. You gave us no other choice but focus on you. Don't talk as if we started this. U were the ones who first attacked us lol after pact ended.

Oh yes! That alliance a fraction of your size put Pillars in an existential crisis and compelled Pillars to abandon all attacks on DV/DW and to use all offense on WoS in order simply to survive!

Pillars was being bullied by WoS! Wow! Do you actually believe that horse poop, prav? Please entertain us with more clueless and kool-aid slurping revisionist history.

Here’s the reality check, minion.
Pillars strategically decided to focus on WoS as “food” to replace cities lost to DV/DW, at the expense of using any offense against their actual Domination competition. It was an unconscionably shortsighted decision that Pillars is going to pay dearly for. It had nothing to do with who attacked who first, or what Pillars had to do to preserve “safe areas” (hur dur I guess the 50+ ringed islands you have aren’t enough “safe areas”?).

I think your mostly just crying your salty tears over me revolting 6 of your cities at once a couple of weeks ago. Get over it, simmer!

I am not going to stoop to ur level and insult u lol. I am going to answer this politely. Irrespective of the size of one's alliance, if anyone is attacking u in ur core oceans, then u have no choice but to attack them back. And if u think I am going to get offended at being called a simmer lol then u r mistaken. I have been called worse. I like playing defense. There is nothing wrong in that. An alliance should have both offense and defense players. I always support my teammates cities as much as I can. As far as I am concerned, a simmer is someone who only plays for himself and doesn't support his teammates when they r in trouble. My teammates will never call me a simmer because they know whether i contribute or not when their cities r in trouble. My stats prove that. So I don't have to feel bad or guilty about someone not in my alliance calling me a simmer. You can go ahead and reply to this in an even more degrading way. In fact that is expected of u lol.

DeletedUser16436

No, virtually nothing you wrote is true.

You didn’t create the pact. Deathblade did. You had nothing to do with it. What are you smoking?

Yes, you look foolish every time you click “post reply.” Remember the first thing I ever said to you was to stop getting trolled on the externals? You never learned your lesson.

The pact between WoS and Pillars was dissolved after negotiations about domination broke down, negotiations which I intentionally excluded you from for very good reason. No one stabbed anyone in the back. I refused to take a raw deal in continuing to hug with Pillars. WoS is the only alliance on this server to really fight and play Dom the way it’s meant to be played. We didn’t sell out to make our lives easier like the DV/DW NAP and Pillars’ mass recruiting of anyone who put up any resistance. The few, dedicated WoS players should be proud of the way they stuck to their guns. You’re aversions to betrayal are just sour grapes about not getting everything you wanted.

I literally opened conversation with you and was diplomat between your alliance and ours until we began to share forums and let you into our discord. Remember that first initial conversation we had? We gave you the 3 things you asked from me at the start: cities closer to the action, shared OPs (we even let you run them), and access to our discord server. As for your comments to Prav, he is the opposite of a simmer, one of our most active members, #3 defender in the world. You should stop, because you seem to be losing the plot.

Okay. Well, that statement pretty much speaks for itself. Glad you ended the complete nonsense appropriately with a “lol.” Real simmer thinking, there. Clueless about everything else going on in the game except which city is next on the list in the defense forums to send troops to.

Domination competition goes down in priority, non-dom alliance a fifth the size becomes priority number 1 and gets 100% offensive resources. Makes a lot of sense! How’s that working out for you?

I always end my sentences with 'lol' lol. I can't help it if u don't like it lol. That is ur issue lol. Anyway, there is a saying in my mother tongue, the rough translation for it in English is "First clean ur house before cleaning outside". U can't expect us to attack DV and DW when we r getting attacked in our core oceans by WOS. First we have to neutralize the threat in cores before looking elsewhere. This is a logical first priority step whether it is WW or Domination.