Nikaia Relationship Counseling.

DeletedUser16436

It is sad ending, thought it would be a 3 way battle for dom, instead dw and dv merged so lame. just lost all respect for both teams and feel bad for all those who did not make the 60 player cut for ff cause there is no secondary win for dom like with ww
Can’t blame them for merging. It’s what they have to do to win

DeletedUser3317

Can’t blame them for merging. It’s what they have to do to win

So let me get this right. You recruit everyone under the sun for months and only grow by doing BP generating tactics to eat your own internals, ghosts and the only alliances you really attack are small ones with inactives. Look at the BP reports of when your players drop out of your alliance and join back. Most of your BP is when you farm your own guys. LOL! Greck went into VM once attacked. Funny part is if you look him up, every time he leaves your alliance he gets 50k bp from you guys attacking your own. then you bring him back into your alliance after BP farming.

You talk about fighting wars on three fronts, yet when attacked you go into VM. Your idea of fighting is turtling up. As you have mentioned is your strategy. Capt.... you crack me up. Either you know you are full of it, or you lie to everyone to make yourself feel better.

Just accept the fact you are an MRA. It is ok....everyone already knows you are.

DeletedUser3317

In all the dom worlds I have played, there is always a merger at the end to take down the top alliance. In my last world the new alliance failed at taking us down. In my world prior to the last one, their merger worked and they barely got us after a few weeks. LOL!. It is just how dom is played. The lame thing about this world is no one really tried fighting. Tricks and gimicks is what worked for pillars. They generated most of their BP by farming each other CSs to grow and mass recruiting to internalize. I am really surprised how many people stuck around with as little action in this world as there was.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16436

In all the dom worlds I have played, there is always a merger at the end to take down the top alliance. In my last world the new alliance failed at taking us down. In my world prior, their merger worked and they got us. LOL!. It is just how dom is played. The lame thing about this world is no one really tried fighting. Tricks and gimicks is what worked for pillars. They generated most of their BP by farming each other CSs to grow and mass recruiting to internalize. I am really surprised how many people stuck around with as little action in this world as there was.

I could equally accuse you guys of doing it too. I have no knowledge of us BP farming.

DeletedUser16436

So let me get this right. You recruit everyone under the sun for months and only grow by doing BP generating tactics to eat your own internals, ghosts and the only alliances you really attack are small ones with inactives. Look at the BP reports of when your players drop out of your alliance and join back. Most of your BP is when you farm your own guys. LOL! Greck went into VM once attacked. Funny part is if you look him up, every time he leaves your alliance he gets 50k bp from you guys attacking your own. then you bring him back into your alliance after BP farming.

You talk about fighting wars on three fronts, yet when attacked you go into VM. Your idea of fighting is turtling up. As you have mentioned is your strategy. Capt.... you crack me up. Either you know you are full of it, or you lie to everyone to make yourself feel better.

Just accept the fact you are an MRA. It is ok....everyone already knows you are.

You act like I had a say in our recruitment, which I didn’t. As for the leaving and joining back, those were to get max BP from our internals. Greck has gone into VM when he’s doing something. He can self defend if he wants to. I don’t know why you have to go on a huge rant every time I say one thing. You obviously are pretty butthurt...

DeletedUser16436

Yes, there is a lot of lameness about the merger. Here's my top-10 list of lamest things about "Feeding Frenzy."

10. The name of the new alliance. Feel like there was more potential there.
9. Boring and uninteresting end game. Not good for anyone. Pillars players will quit once Last Stand is triggered because they know they can't take cities from DV/DW. Everyone else will just go through the motions.
8. The devil's choice facing DV/DW. I can see how going another 6+ months would strike some players as a less appealing boring and uninteresting scenario. More importantly, I'm sure DV/DW realized that the only way they were going to win staying separate was by poaching Pillars players... which surely would have happened given enough time... but poaching players is a pretty lame way to win, too.
7. More clueless messages from Captain Pudding to my team begging them to join Pillars. No one with half a brain wants to jump onto your sinking ship! When will you get that through your head?!
6. Innogames will probably continue to ignore the merge-to-win fatal flaw in the Domination concept.
5. Obviously, there are going to to be some players in DV and DW who feel left out and let down by this merger. I guess we all assume the risk, but it's still lame.
4. Players who broke the rules will be rewarded.
3. Simmers making the final 60 because Pillars and the DV//DW pact let them get away with simming and saving up lots of slots. I thought Domination was a fighting server, Inno?!
2. WoS will not have enough time to complete its master plan to become Pillars' daddy.
And.... the number one lamest thing about the merger...
1. There aren't many good fighters in this world. But most of the one's here spent the entire world NOT fighting each other. Now THAT is LAME.

As for the messages “begging”, there is a difference between begging and trying to have a discussion. I’m sorry that you have brainwashed and indoctrinated all of your members.

DeletedUser3317

You act like I had a say in our recruitment, which I didn’t. As for the leaving and joining back, those were to get max BP from our internals. Greck has gone into VM when he’s doing something. He can self defend if he wants to. I don’t know why you have to go on a huge rant every time I say one thing. You obviously are pretty butthurt...

I never said you did recruit. I am talking about your denial of what your alliance is doing. If you are going to post, you should be able to defend your own comment. Greck was just an example. I have played with him in other worlds. He will be back. But whether he stays will be the question. Especially if a new world opens up. I guess a real question is, why are you talking about peoples rears? no need for that kind of talk. you could offend someone based of their sexual preference. It is best to just keep the subject to grepo.

DeletedUser3317

As for the messages “begging”, there is a difference between begging and trying to have a discussion. I’m sorry that you have brainwashed and indoctrinated all of your members.

Captian, one minute you are saying you dont have anything to do with recruiting or know anything about your alliance recruiting. then in the very next post you are discussing how you recruit. Make up your mind.

DeletedUser16436

Captian, one minute you are saying you dont have anything to do with recruiting or know anything about your alliance recruiting. then in the very next post you are discussing how you recruit. Make up your mind.

I wasn't recruiting. I was trying to talk to the Wrath players and see if we could work anything out.

DeletedUser16436

By "work anything out," you mean recruit them. You and other Pillars brainiacs tried to recruit half of WoS, all before you knew where the Dom islands would be.

You only got three. What happened to them? One quit, one is in VM, and the last one will be dealt with soon.

Well it's obvious you're set on your opinion so I was hardly going to discuss it with you. Plus I'm surprised you're even replying to me considering how quickly you began to ignore me before.

DeletedUser16436

wait lol how are you going to call someone a simmer when you are over 40 ranks below them in bp??? big brain here everyone

you cant deny you kind of turned simmer when the new world started lol. up until then you were getting crazy bp

DeletedUser16436

wait lol how are you going to call someone a simmer when you are over 40 ranks below them in bp??? big brain here everyone

also skrewball is calling us simmers when he is #128 on fight points oops XD

DeletedUser15255

thats on him but if someone is still more active on the bp rank than you you shouldnt call them a simmer. i havent put as much time in this world correct i just help blow stuff up for our big dogs when i can.

DeletedUser16436

thats on him but if someone is still more active on the bp rank than you you shouldnt call them a simmer. i havent put as much time in this world correct i just help blow stuff up for our big dogs when i can.

yep.

DeletedUser3317

First, I called you turtles, gimmick BP generators, etc etc. You must have me confused with someone else.

Second, I joined after Deja Vu was formed. But since you mentioned it....what are you going to say if I pass you in BP? You are not that far ahead of me. Also, you have played this world longer then me, how is it you are ranked so low?

Third, You are ranked 120th overall. How is it I join later then you, dont do much in this world and still find a way to have 33% (12) more cities then you?

DeletedUser11243

Well, Deja Vu was taken. So....

And quote my whole post next time, "Player's Council member." ::spit::
Someone could use a nap.
I only wanted to respond to this one point because trying to read the rest of your diatribe was like trying to eat saw dust.

DeletedUser15255

Can we all take a look a megas cities and see how much of a crush he has on Athena. Its cute his first love<3