Dimale Newspaper

DeletedUser16496

Well this isn't a newspaper, but..hey, best I can do.
Hey everyone (and Rogue)Here is our big plan to do..something

While we're still here, I think we should all give each other nice big hugs, kill Rogue, more hugs, kill Rogue more, kill every player of Rogue, and then we can stop SOME hugging, Kill TBD(non diplomatic meanies), kill any other dummies who don't merge with whatever the best alliance is at that point, and then do something.Like win

DeletedUser16496

Well you'll have to try harder than that if you want to close us down! Build it in the actual era of world wonders, not in the forums! Those don't count!
Btw, do you like my cute little panda?

DeletedUser16496

Ah yes, about the newspaper. We just got outta bp, so nothing much is happening, but I know a few things
TBD are HUGE gold spenders, 10 minutes outta bp and we got hit by
Screen Shot 2019-11-21 at 8.05.43 AM.png

Yeah sure you built that without gold in 5 days...
And then TBD also has 3 members with 25-27K points, which is insane, they're even ahead of Rogue, in gold spending and points.
As for Rogue, well they're not the top spenders...but they have the most players with their sister alliance Rogue 2. They have a sort of scattered core in 45, with lots of Rogue 2 in 44(Making life very annoying for me) However, Rogue is not my top pick to win this world, now. Better get golding!

As for other puny, insignificant alliances..Nemean Lions seem to be doing alright, but I haven't seen or heard from them. A few Golders, but not really. Time will tell for this alliance. Seem to be based in 55/54, but are quite spread out, with many members solely in 44.I'm sure they'll be capable of defense or whatever they plan to do.

Only 4 Gold
Wow. Just wow, this alliance is number four? Thats just damn sad, that there are so many people gold trading that they're fourth in points.

Enemy mine is an MRA, they'll get run over very hard
Well, thats your news report for today! Tune in next time for more bland, overproduced, generic newspaperness!

Oh, btw,My #1 pick to win this world is the couple of Tbom9 and Allenjt. They already have a combined 15WW's. Have a nice day

DeletedUser14893

Ah yes, about the newspaper. We just got outta bp, so nothing much is happening, but I know a few things
TBD are HUGE gold spenders, 10 minutes outta bp and we got hit by View attachment 3137
Yeah sure you built that without gold in 5 days...
And then TBD also has 3 members with 25-27K points, which is insane, they're even ahead of Rogue, in gold spending and points.

Wouldn't really have to gold to get to that. Troops would be easy, getting revolt ready would just take dedication on the 10min farms and using the efficient architects properly.

Oh, btw,My #1 pick to win this world is the couple of Tbom9 and Allenjt. They already have a combined 15WW's. Have a nice day

Glad you finally came to your senses and realized this.

DeletedUser16496

Yay, Dimale newspaper day 2!
A little birdie told me...THAT TBD IS GOING TO HELL!!!!
And then Tbom and Allenjt will win.
I doubt that any of the TBD members even have a forum account. Well, If any of you dummies do, you'd better defect, or turtle up! Yay!
Well, theres your newspaper of the day! Enjoy!
(sorry it's a bit small, not much to report)

DeletedUser16496

Well, how 'bout you two bronies invade TBD? They seem extremely vulnerable at the moment.:)

DeletedUser16496

He, anyone? I was wondering if there would be a Thanksgiving break..?

DeletedUser14129

TBD is shamers but missing a few core people. The leadership is the same with meg and artsy but missing some people like mayhem and maul. Any revolt world that TBD/Shamers isn't in some other random MRA takes the cake. Since rogue is just off a win or is about to win a world it should be fun to watch them get kicked off their thrown by meg. Even though TBD is missing a few big hitters from previous worlds I don't think they will breeze through but none the less they will still win. Sorry not sorry

DeletedUser16496

No! Tbom and Allenjt must win! I am a firm believer in them! And you, too will conform to our beliefs or die!-Isabella and Ferdinand, somewhere around the start of Spanish Inquisition. TBD will die, a horrible, painful, bloody death, and I will collect their heads, shrink them, and use them as decorations for my house! -some French guy in France a long long time ago.

Hopefully I'll pick up a little win 4 myself along the way, too

Meg TheBeagle

Philosopher
TBD is shamers but missing a few core people. The leadership is the same with meg and artsy but missing some people like mayhem and maul. Any revolt world that TBD/Shamers isn't in some other random MRA takes the cake. Since rogue is just off a win or is about to win a world it should be fun to watch them get kicked off their thrown by meg. Even though TBD is missing a few big hitters from previous worlds I don't think they will breeze through but none the less they will still win. Sorry not sorry

Some of our regular core players are getting bored with the US market. Body Shamers, LOL, what a bunch of noobs.

DeletedUser16501

Do Vipers eat beagles? Are they tasty? Are they even edible? I know for a fact that little South Park children taste a bit rubbery...and disgusting. But I don't even know if South Park children are on the menu! Oh wait..just looked, they are! but in ocean 35...too far! I think that armored pandas with giant glowing scythes would be too hard to eat..dear...I have very few things to munch on...