US 80 - Taras Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1048

Just an fyi, the draft league alliances will be joining the world. Celt's team in 54, Thorr's in 45, Al's in 55, and my noobs in 44. And of course if you want to view the rosters, they can be found here.

Who cares to have me in their alliance :rolleyes:

If you're going for the crown again in a dom world then sure ;)

DeletedUser16411

Just an fyi, the draft league alliances will be joining the world. Celt's team in 54, Thorr's in 45, Al's in 55, and my noobs in 44. And of course if you want to view the rosters, they can be found here.

If you're going for the crown again in a dom world then sure ;)

I recommend staying away from the team dropping in 54 if you want a crown. They will have some company.

C
JFL

DeletedUser15255

i will be looking to play this world even though its conquest

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
Do they ever specify what time it opens?
On 12.06.2019 new world - Taras will open its gates for battle. We invite you to join the wonders of this world.

World settings:
  • Game speed: 4
  • Unit speed: 4
  • Trade speed: 3
  • Night bonus: no
  • Beginners protection: 5 Days
  • Alliance limit: 40
  • Conquer system: Conquest
  • Conquest time: 12
  • Morale: No
  • Endgame: Domination

DeletedUser16157

Out of curiosity, why 5 days of beginners protection on a speed 4/4/3? @Ryvirath @Richard

That seems super long, though I won't be playing this world so it isn't really my place to say.

DeletedUser16411

Out of curiosity, why 5 days of beginners protection on a speed 4/4/3? @Ryvirath @Richard

That seems super long, though I won't be playing this world so it isn't really my place to say.
5 day bp is not super long. It is typically 5 or 7, so it makes sense for it to be 5 given the settings.

The bigger disappointment is why they set a 12 hour siege timer over an 8 hour given the speed of the world, although maybe this is different than EN and never does any 8 hour siege worlds. Either way these settings still are wonderful given the no morale and speed 4.

Ryvirath

Lochagos

Happy to answer :) 5 is generally the lowest we'll set BP to, so on faster worlds you'll generally see 5, where as slower worlds will generally have 6 or 7 days. This is to ensure people have enough time to acclimate without completely slowing down all the action.

DeletedUser16412

Happy to answer :) 5 is generally the lowest we'll set BP to, so on faster worlds you'll generally see 5, where as slower worlds will generally have 6 or 7 days. This is to ensure people have enough time to acclimate without completely slowing down all the action.
Wonderful settings! Looking forward to playing on US.

DeletedUser16414

I'll be joining this world from across the pond, if theres any premades still with space id be down to hop on

Status
Not open for further replies.