City Protection

DeletedUser16251

I think this spell needs a review for the overall function of game play.

130 favor to cast from Athena - If you are not playing on the front or consistently attacking, you will always have plenty of Athena favor to spend.. Wisdom and Heroic Power are used a lot so raising the favor required for CP is not practical.

4 hours protection is too long. I am thinking it should be 2 hours and consider lower the favor to 100. It would make using it more stategic. It would also make it better to deal with the morale issues we all have dealing with turtles building and hiding behind walls. I understand the dynamic of a new player building a wall and using morale to try and play well enough to stay involved in a world but the reality is , veterans and seasoned players are playing the morale rules to just be a pain in the back side. Tired of turtles !

Just my thoughts, whatcha thinking?

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
Not sure where to post this , but hopefully the right people see it!!! What happens when someone sends a cs to a ghost in the casual world, that another person takes before they land with the person taking it being a lot smaller then the person that sent the CS to the ghost. I noticed that this happened today to a member of our alliance, whom showed that the city was then put in revolt. The point separation is around 100K, so I assume that that player cannot send a cs to finish the revolt. Is that correct?

DeletedUser15165

Not sure where to post this , but hopefully the right people see it!!! What happens when someone sends a cs to a ghost in the casual world, that another person takes before they land with the person taking it being a lot smaller then the person that sent the CS to the ghost. I noticed that this happened today to a member of our alliance, whom showed that the city was then put in revolt. The point separation is around 100K, so I assume that that player cannot send a cs to finish the revolt. Is that correct?

The revolt will still run until Red Revolt has ended, however the person who put the city in revolt will not be able to send a CS.