Rumor page

DeletedUser15403

Rumor has it that raviger cross dresses during the night which is why we have a night bonus in cythera :D

DeletedUser15403

NIGHT BONUS STINKS
This is my First World with a night bonus and to be honest my little piece of annoyance with grepolis grows more. I honestly don't know too many people who like it, and most of the hard core gamers hate it. If it becomes a permanent setting every new world like its brother in crime morale I seriously will never spend another dime on this game... Building nukes is easy now with Hero's and island quest token upgrades

DeletedUser15403

I didn't buy any gold this world already because they made morale a permanent standard setting adding in night bonus in my opinion this game is growing soft

DeletedUser14888

Yes but morale is only effective to a point now. The more cities the smaller player has the less effect morale will have till there is basically no morale available. I think it ends at either 10 or 20 cities but not exactly sure. I would have to look at the chart again.

DeletedUser4951

Rumor has it that Spartans and Vulcan are losing more cities than gaining during their own joint op.

DeletedUser15703

Rumor has it that Spartans and Vulcan are losing more cities than gaining during their own joint op.
Rumor also has it that you're not exactly right
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
VULCAN = 5 lost 5 gained

Not sure about spartans though, but my opinion of them is very low

DeletedUser4951

...You gained one and lost four. Spartans lost two and gained none so far. Though being fair to them, they didn't come at us hard.

That would bring us to 6-1 today.

If you're talking total then we still have the edge. :p

DeletedUser15703

...You gained one and lost four. Spartans lost two and gained none so far. Though being fair to them, they didn't come at us hard.

That would bring us to 6-1 today.

If you're talking total then we still have the edge. :p
Meh, I'm not actually with them lol
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
I'm not even playing this world (Night bonus stinks)

But I do have the scoop on some things...

Looks like Trading post and Vulcan/We are Vulcan have pacted.... They officially own O54... But Trading post has not pacted with the spartans hmmm interesting?

I have some info about other things, should I do a top 12?

DeletedUser15828

Rumor has it, The south is supporting the north, the north is supporting the west and everyone is supporting KOTR!

:D

DeletedUser4951

Rumor has it TP is earning more slots through defending and totally not losing to Psychos. :D

DeletedUser14888

Rumor has it that Jargo Kahler likes to attack with DLU. Oh wait thats not rumor that's a fact. Surprised Cellar dwellers hasn't corrected this habit