Top 12

DeletedUser13931

WD gonna still win!!!!!!!

smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

DeletedUser10975

It's wild how the two top alliances were fighting, then one folds, and the second best alliance proceeds to invite the top enemy players to their alliance, and they all say yes.

Gotta pact your way to that crown, one way or another, I guess?

Last edited by a moderator:
party 1234, no one likes to fight for it now its 2 3 4 and one world i saw 5 alliances together...
Also rim alliances used to be able to win quite frequently but with inno's pay to play and refusing to adjust and adapt more and more players are leaving..
To your point party definitely sold out......

DeletedUser5524

party 1234, no one likes to fight for it now its 2 3 4 and one world i saw 5 alliances together...
Also rim alliances used to be able to win quite frequently but with inno's pay to play and refusing to adjust and adapt more and more players are leaving..
To your point party definitely sold out......

Not gonna lie Al, I know you are a smart player. You should have saw this coming. I told you guys it would happen way before it did when WD was still kicking. It was very obvious what the power play would be should WD fall. Regardless it will be a fun fight till wonders regardless of what happens. At least its a bit better then having no on to fight.

Regarding hugging, I think its like 7v1 alliance wise on Katane. Its nuts haha.

DeletedUser2684

Well I'm glad to see WD admitting they got what they wanted all along forcing some of us to "hug" and to re adjust for the time being but don't worry I got my own plans too;)
Funny seeing how one person ghost caused everyone to go into panic mode though :eek:

DeletedUser5524

Well I'm glad to see WD admitting they got what they wanted all along forcing some of us to "hug" and to re adjust for the time being but don't worry I got my own plans too;)
Funny seeing how one person ghost caused everyone to go into panic mode though :eek:
Lotsa ghosty cities moreso and the location of those cities followed by several other players which induced the panic mode haha..

DeletedUser2684

Those "several other players" would not have left if not for a certain player to do so first which created the panic mode...:rolleyes:

ROO and ROO 2 were overlooked at every turn and now Look.... Each Major battle against a top alliance we have come out on top.

BI and Good Intentions (gone) War Dogs (gone, merged with MIP, Prussia and ROO & 2), and now MIP . Got too be honest its pretty sweet.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser2684

lol you guys keep patting yourselves on the back but for what? you haven't beaten anybody yet all you have done is found ways to survive... Bi collapsed when SoS turned ghost and Mauler left, you never fought us I should know I was there...and it's the same with WD we were both fighting them (RoO &MIP) and once Ank left everybody followed merging into both groups and now I see you have picked up some of our trash that left, well good luck with those a##holes they will probably jump again once they start losing cities and whine about not getting support because nobody likes them.. Boy I love this game and this world had been so entertaining I can't wait to see what happens next...

Riko maybe if you accepted them into your alliance and made them feel welcome instead of a tool to be wielded they would still be there. You guys left them there so you guys can fight Prussia, no offense too prussia but cmon. Also as soon as your guys moved in we took them out. The Ex WD players you took you could have helped them but instead did nothing and the siege break my god. 9k brs and your leaders say break it LOL don't make me laugh more.
Hey tell Kenneth D i am still waiting for battle points from that Siege break LOL (those trash players you mention they sent the full nukes while most of your so called Original MIP sent garbage)
Zeeker, Ach and others are far from trash you just made them feel like a step child and keep trying to get Pers banned like children....

DeletedUser16104

I have to say Riko, I'm a bit disappointed, I thought you were one of the good guys!

DeletedUser5524

lol you guys keep patting yourselves on the back but for what? you haven't beaten anybody yet all you have done is found ways to survive... Bi collapsed when SoS turned ghost and Mauler left, you never fought us I should know I was there...and it's the same with WD we were both fighting them (RoO &MIP) and once Ank left everybody followed merging into both groups and now I see you have picked up some of our trash that left, well good luck with those a##holes they will probably jump again once they start losing cities and whine about not getting support because nobody likes them.. Boy I love this game and this world had been so entertaining I can't wait to see what happens next...
I remember when you were talking trash about me in your alliance discord, said I was useless and trash. Two days later you were begging for help to break the siege on your city I was taking <3 I am irrelevant trash, but even so, what does that make you then?

DeletedUser11817

All i see is a good fight still. MIP is still in a great position. looking at us before WD collapsed and now we are still good. RoO also is in a great position. Really it will come down to who can get WW firsts.

Yea we had a few players jump but that happens. I mean we lost nothing since they were ex WD players to being with. We still have good players. we still have months to see what happens