Trash Talk

DeletedUser5524

zeeker, saw your name on the actium hall of fame. how long were you in that alliance? was tdshelley and halloween still playing when you joined it?
I was with BoB for almost the entirety of the world. We teamed up with yall towards the end after peace time messed up our wonder buildings.

DeletedUser4878

I was with BoB for almost the entirety of the world. We teamed up with yall towards the end after peace time messed up our wonder buildings.

thats why i didn't recognize your name. i was in it from the beginning of the world until i quit because of RL. that would have been before you guys teamed up. just curious about names that it thought would be on the list that weren't.

DeletedUser16174

I've been busy. No time for chit chat. I did respond. Others might of just blown U off. Besides, does it matter that I responded back? These forums are dead, anyways!

DeletedUser13890

I've been busy. No time for chit chat. I did respond. Others might of just blown U off. Besides, does it matter that I responded back? These forums are dead, anyways!
Geez man, no need to be defensive. T'was just a little joke. ;)

I wish that last statement weren't true though. :( Forums are no where near where they used to be.
smiley_emoticons_sadnew.gif

DeletedUser16174

The statement wasn't meant to be harsh. Yes, U can almost hear a pin drop. It's been this way for couple of years. Most players don't have the time to converse or don't bother read these forums. Most are just wanting to survive their part of the world. Some are so consumed w/ taking every city they see. You almost have to do a song & a dance for a little response.

DeletedUser16174

SHHHHhhh, don't tell anyone, but Virulent is having internal problems. Players can't make up their minds to hit VM, seek a new alliance or Ghost out of this world. PS Fake News (or is it?)

DeletedUser16174

So Allen, you still laughing, now. 11 players in VM & one Ghosted. Who's next to jump ship?

DeletedUser16173

213 replies that's a lot of trash talking. Now time to throw it in the bin and start over again. 3 seconds later it's back to trash talking.

DeletedUser14893

So Allen, you still laughing, now. 11 players in VM & one Ghosted. Who's next to jump ship?

All that and you still can't touch us without using morale, and even then you aren't doing much. And that's with you clearing having most of your focus on fighting us. Talk trash when you are doing something other than just on the rim simming along.

Corwin36

Artisan
LOL, you came after us, hows that working out for you. We are growing nicely as your alliance falls apart. You were number 2, We were number 12. Within 2 weeks your alliance if it lives that long will be below us in points. That is progress in my book. Poor leadership shows itself when put under pressure. As for morale you all didn't even hit MY siege until it was an hour from over with and I believe you (allenjt) were on that island. Thats leadership for you. Lead by doing the little things right. There is a reason your folks are bailing on you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser16174

Yep, I'm the Moral drive. I call that smart tactical grepoling. Simming? You need to look at the stats. I see most of your player are turtling. You & Stevebob came up w/ the brilliant idea to "Found" 3 islands near us w/o getting your core set up. Your alliance is so fixated on gobbling up any city no matter where there at. Spreading yourself's thin, isn't the way to win. You have a sister alliance. WE DON'T. Go crawl back in your shell & wait for your demise.

DeletedUser15077

They just sit and wait for the hammer to fall on their cities. Defend the wrong ones and lose the others. Sounds like the Cleveland Browns
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser14893

I never said morale driver was a bad strategy. Just saying you are useless without it. And we'll see how these posts age before long. Don't get so high on yourselves so quickly though ;)