'Issues with Tissues'

Golding nukes in hours is one thing (still not a thing to brag at) i am talking about under an hour SAD...

As for the stats you think we just take in actives and MW we been taking actives steadily now. Everyone takes in actives us, MIP WD its the nature of the game..
I give your Squad all the credit in the world but in the beginning you never faced alliances like ROO and MIP basically MRA's .. BI and Evil Intentions sucked and maybe 2 or 3 good players out of what 100. I got here when BI was on the decline so not sure who besides them you guys faced but based on Alliance points my assumption of MRA is correct. Now its not a knock it just works out that way, been on several worlds where one alliance eats everything near till they faced stiffer competition and growth slowed.

DeletedUser16016

Ok let me be clear on something, Yeah we all take inactives but seriously the cities that I have noticed WD take on the front lines from MIP and RoO those players had no business being there in the first place. When folks post a live feed an hour sometimes longer after the seige begins, that to me shows inactivity. I will give y'all credit for taking them but at the same time y'all need to also give credit where it's due. MIP and RoO have been taking ACTIVE members cities from WD which makes it more difficult to take from. So while your TOTAL numbers may be better MIP is stomping your alliance and RoO is gaining on you. Then saying the MM was meant as a joke I don't believe that for 1 second considering Ank sent a PERSONAL invite to Kyisland trying to get him over to WD so that shows me that the MM wasn't a joke but seriously a desperate attempt to get more players. Seeing as how the merge with MW failed horribly for them I am not surprised that they even went to another world to recruit YET ANOTHER player that gold's to win. But that's ok we all like a challenge.

DeletedUser16017

Ok let me be clear on something, Yeah we all take inactives but seriously the cities that I have noticed WD take on the front lines from MIP and RoO those players had no business being there in the first place. When folks post a live feed an hour sometimes longer after the seige begins, that to me shows inactivity. I will give y'all credit for taking them but at the same time y'all need to also give credit where it's due. MIP and RoO have been taking ACTIVE members cities from WD which makes it more difficult to take from. So while your TOTAL numbers may be better MIP is stomping your alliance and RoO is gaining on you. Then saying the MM was meant as a joke I don't believe that for 1 second considering Ank sent a PERSONAL invite to Kyisland trying to get him over to WD so that shows me that the MM wasn't a joke but seriously a desperate attempt to get more players. Seeing as how the merge with MW failed horribly for them I am not surprised that they even went to another world to recruit YET ANOTHER player that gold's to win. But that's ok we all like a challenge.

Yes, I did send out an invite to Ky cause he joined CA and to be clear he was not the only one. There were 2 others that I invited too. But there is a huge difference in inviting 2 or 3 players and sending out an mm to 4 alliances with only 4 open slots.
Well, you completely forgot that some of you poached me to join MIP when I had left the alliance for BP's.
To believe or not to believe is upto you. Not here to justify. Just stated a fact.

Seriously, you think WD is taking only cities from players that had no business being there? You seem to be completely ignorant of the fact that MIP has USED CA to take their cities and jump on the front. Wonder if CA had no business being there either.

As far as Jcoo is concerned, weren't you the one begging him to join MIP? Wasn't it one of you who mentioned on externals that they were going to poach top dawgs from en server against us. Oh, didn't you guys ask ev1lking and 2 others to come back?
Wonder how you have completely failed to read all that on the externals.

You say you like challenges eh. Why don't you stop hugging the server first. Being allied with 200 other players and trying to bring down WD. Please define "challenge".

DeletedUser5524

Ill give you credit, you got two cities from some good players yesterday Congratulations! Now can you give us credit for the eight we took within the same window? (2 are still in siege but will finish shortly so giving credit for six is also acceptable) :)

DeletedUser15249

You all need to seriously get over the Mass Mail invite. I was bored and thought it would be a fun way to stir the pot. A few of you responded and clearly got the joke. But for those of you who didn't, allow me to repeat. IT WAS A JOKE.

And for those who didn't get the MM, here's a copy.

Dear Members of the Reign of Osiris Alliance:

Hi there!

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm MBCS, a founder of the dominant alliance in this world since the very beginning,

War Dogs. We will win this world and earn crowns. That is a given.

What's not a given is who exactly will win crowns. We only have 54 members. Every so often someone disappears (which saddens us, believe me) or turns rogue and gets eaten (we are all doing the happy dance when that happens). We would very much like a full complement of members.

Which brings me to the point of this message.
I invite any of you who would like to be a war dog to apply. We will carefully examine each applicant and pick the 5 best of the bunch.

But hurry, this is a limited one time offer.

Looking forward to seeing some new faces over here.

Cheers,

MBCS

DeletedUser5524

I don't think they would mind if we took a few of their 200+ members anyways ;) Especially the ROO ones that MIP loves to leave hanging out to dry lmao.

DeletedUser16016

Yes, I did send out an invite to Ky cause he joined CA and to be clear he was not the only one. There were 2 others that I invited too. But there is a huge difference in inviting 2 or 3 players and sending out an mm to 4 alliances with only 4 open slots.
Well, you completely forgot that some of you poached me to join MIP when I had left the alliance for BP's.
To believe or not to believe is upto you. Not here to justify. Just stated a fact.

Seriously, you think WD is taking only cities from players that had no business being there? You seem to be completely ignorant of the fact that MIP has USED CA to take their cities and jump on the front. Wonder if CA had no business being there either.

As far as Jcoo is concerned, weren't you the one begging him to join MIP? Wasn't it one of you who mentioned on externals that they were going to poach top dawgs from en server against us. Oh, didn't you guys ask ev1lking and 2 others to come back?
Wonder how you have completely failed to read all that on the externals.

You say you like challenges eh. Why don't you stop hugging the server first. Being allied with 200 other players and trying to bring down WD. Please define "challenge".
First and foremost I sir am not ingnorant and do not appreciate you calling me such. Secondly I never begged anyone to join us I simply said "go ahead and join MIP we will win" I already figured that Zeeker had invited him there. Third I never asked you not anyone else from your alliance to join us and honestly wouldn't want to because it's better to fight to win than it is to gold to win. People like YOU are the ones destroying the game. I can Gold like a MF too but chose not too so it will be a level playing field for people that can't afford it. Because unlike you I want this game to last and bring folks in to play it but paying to win is a joke and it takes the fun out of it. I prefer skill as to money. Also I only said I would bring TOP EN guys in here after I saw you brought yet ANOTHER person that pays to win. What is that now 6-8 heavy gold users you have now vs our 0 and we are still coming for y'all that sir is a crying shame.

DeletedUser16016

I don't think they would mind if we took a few of their 200+ members anyways ;) Especially the ROO ones that MIP loves to leave hanging out to dry lmao.
It is literally us and RoO where you get 200 members from is laughable to say the least.as you said to me yesterday via PM "Prussia is to far away from us to help or them to help" RoO is too far from us to really be able to help them and CA is a joke. Yes I will say they literally have no business being on the front lines.

DeletedUser16016

Ill give you credit, you got two cities from some good players yesterday Congratulations! Now can you give us credit for the eight we took within the same window? (2 are still in siege but will finish shortly so giving credit for six is also acceptable) :)
Again players that do not report being seiged is INACTIVE but good job you're doing marvelous at taking people that don't respond d to alarms and don't need to be front lines ;)

DeletedUser5524

First and foremost I sir am not ingnorant and do not appreciate you calling me such. Secondly I never begged anyone to join us I simply said "go ahead and join MIP we will win" I already figured that Zeeker had invited him there. Third I never asked you not anyone else from your alliance to join us and honestly wouldn't want to because it's better to fight to win than it is to gold to win. People like YOU are the ones destroying the game. I can Gold like a MF too but chose not too so it will be a level playing field for people that can't afford it. Because unlike you I want this game to last and bring folks in to play it but paying to win is a joke and it takes the fun out of it. I prefer skill as to money. Also I only said I would bring TOP EN guys in here after I saw you brought yet ANOTHER person that pays to win. What is that now 6-8 heavy gold users you have now vs our 0 and we are still coming for y'all that sir is a crying shame.
LOL what a joke, you just asked Ghost to join the other day.

DeletedUser5524

It is literally us and RoO where you get 200 members from is laughable to say the least.as you said to me yesterday via PM "Prussia is to far away from us to help or them to help" RoO is too far from us to really be able to help them and CA is a joke. Yes I will say they literally have no business being on the front lines.
ROO = 60+54 = 114
MIP = 56

Total there is 170

Outcast + CA = 36+48 = 84

So even if you discount your "trash" you nearly have 200 with your admission and then when you factor them in you have a total of 254. Simple math

DeletedUser5524

Again players that do not report being seiged is INACTIVE but good job you're doing marvelous at taking people that don't respond d to alarms and don't need to be front lines ;)

Oh so good to know some of your top players and players who were clearly online are "not active", "no alarms", "don't post" and "don't deserve to be on the front lines". God help your alliance.

Zeeker348 from the alliance 151. Karthus belonging to Kenneth D. 70th in the world and MIP player
joseph pence from the alliance Shawn II belonging to lmfao74. 65th in the world and MIP player
joshmonica from the alliance Westgate belonging to Ithare 17th in the world and ROO player

Active and online ROO member
vexul from the alliance 65Pioneer belonging to DoctorWhooves
StateParks from the alliance Amarillo belonging to DoctorWhooves

CA so "they don't count"
ScorpionK from the alliance Easter Island belonging to AHollyS
jahshield from the alliance Dansir belonging to dansir
Ankitshah86 from the alliance 065-1J belonging to LIGHTNING BUG

DeletedUser16016

Oh so good to know some of your top players and players who were clearly online are "not active", "no alarms", "don't post" and "don't deserve to be on the front lines". God help your alliance.

Zeeker348 from the alliance 151. Karthus belonging to Kenneth D. 70th in the world and MIP player
joseph pence from the alliance Shawn II belonging to lmfao74. 65th in the world and MIP player
joshmonica from the alliance Westgate belonging to Ithare 17th in the world and ROO player

CA so "they don't count"
KennethD is not a fron

CA so "they don't count"
Ok so I find it funny that one of your own leadership asked us to please stop the spam on y'all that you didn't want a spam war then suddenly last night y'all literally spammed Dr.WHOOVES and failed miserably I might add because you only got 1 so that is hilarious and shows how bad you actually are LMFAO and I only asked Ghost because he is a friend of mine and I have deep respect for him so there is that. KennethD is not a very active player BTW and shouldn't be on front lines so that's also laughable the other I have no clue about so keep trying with your silly arguments bro you are just proving my point

DeletedUser16016

ROO = 60+54 = 114
MIP = 56

Total there is 170

Outcast + CA = 36+48 = 84

So even if you discount your "trash" you nearly have 200 with your admission and then when you factor them in you have a total of 254. Simple math
CA has what 2-3 members that are active and hinehone IMHO should have been food for us long ago and if I were in leadership they would have been eaten a long time ago because they literally are of no use so no they don't count at all and OUTCAST are you serious LMFAO who are they?

DeletedUser5524

KennethD is not a fron

Ok so I find it funny that one of your own leadership asked us to please stop the spam on y'all that you didn't want a spam war then suddenly last night y'all literally spammed Dr.WHOOVES and failed miserably I might add because you only got 1 so that is hilarious and shows how bad you actually are LMFAO and I only asked Ghost because he is a friend of mine and I have deep respect for him so there is that. KennethD is not a very active player BTW and shouldn't be on front lines so that's also laughable the other I have no clue about so keep trying with your silly arguments bro you are just proving my point
Ken is your backline in your core and still losing cities

If you read you will see he lost 2 cities, the only two cities we went for. Its not spam you fool its called timing attacks, sometimes attacks needed to be sent and recalled for better timing. During an op this isn't spam. You don't understand how foolish you are looking right now.

Sorry ROO, sucks you choose to pact with Massive Inactivity Problem. They are truly an embarrassment. Hopefully one day they decide to be more helpful to yall because you're the only branch I respect in that group

DeletedUser5524

CA has what 2-3 members that are active and hinehone IMHO should have been food for us long ago and if I were in leadership they would have been eaten a long time ago because they literally are of no use so no they don't count at all and OUTCAST are you serious LMFAO who are they?
I don't know, who are they? They support your sieges a lot so maybe yall can explain it a bit more too me

DeletedUser16017

I dont really care whether you appreciate it or not. If you have the balls to trash talk be prepared to get some back.
Firstly, Jcoo joined us today. You have begged him to join a few days back. Clearly he chose us over you. Not like you did not try your best to recruit players from outside as you mentioned in your earlier post. Clearly you DID NOT pass that statement about recruiting others,AFTER, as the comment was made way before Jcoo joined us. Stop being hypocritical.
Now let's get to gold using. I stopped buying gold when Mauler quit. Had I been, I would have had twice the number of cities and probably you have overlooked my ranks falling.
So let's take KY for example. Not saying he is doing anything wrong but are you trying to tell me that the #1player golds everything and the #2 player is there ONLY cause of his skills?
You really need to learn to analyze things before you blurt them out.
Do you want a list of all your MIP players that have golded nukes within hours?
You want the game to last, probably why you have been hugging the server so that all are friends till the end of the world.
What is now is that you still hugging the server cause you dont have the balls to fight alone and gold using is just an excuse.
As far as spamming is concerned, I now feel ach has made a mistake trying to talk it out. Should have spammed the life out of you all instead.
But that is not our style. Spamming, lmd, spies is something you are into. Susprises me you need to fall this low even though you are allied with everyone but us.
You dont want a fight and win. You want to win and in the process use every possible cheap tactics you can. So please, do not tell me that you want a fight, you dont.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16017

And all the cities that MIP got from Prussia and CA. Guess they were all alarmed and gave you a fight. Correct?
So as per you all the cities you have taken are worth credit but we have only been taking inactives. Whatever floats your boat mate.
Again, please analyze before giving into the urge to replying on externals.

Those you took from Doc that far we did not even try and you know it but like i said here it counts and good job...

Literally only 3 alliances that matter at this time Outcast and Prussia too far from core too challenge though they do have some solid players each respectfully..