Top 12

DeletedUser1048

if I took a LEX city and I am in LEX how does that go on the scoreboard in Wars of Katane? -1 for LEX? big thanks to xTwistedx for not knowing how to play grepolis and giving me a nice big juicy meaty city

Hmm a Lex vs Lex war is one I'd paid to see. In all seriousness, the city won't be in the war score. Have to conquer a city from another alliance.

DeletedUser11553

Hmm a Lex vs Lex war is one I'd paid to see. In all seriousness, the city won't be in the war score. Have to conquer a city from another alliance.

Get your popcorn ready. I can't control myself around all these meaty cities. I think Lady de Carla will be next.

DeletedUser4951

Well, with you in the alliance, I don't give Young Guns much of a chance to survive. Your Praetorian Guard from US-71, which you proclaimed would take the world, has already disbanded. Your (Tbom9) reputation continues to grow (shrink) with every new world. I cannot believe that anyone would want to be your teammate.

If anyone wants a good laugh, read US-71's Top 12 thread. Tbom9's all hat no cattle.

TBF even if he was a bad leader (I don't think it is)..This world isn't very stacked. I actually think a team of 15-20 great players could reasonably push to win it.

DeletedUser13890

TBF even if he was a bad leader (I don't think it is)..This world isn't very stacked. I actually think a team of 15-20 great players could reasonably push to win it.
Agree with that, and I think it will eventually come down to YG versus Profi. Both have been unstoppable in their respective areas. I know we have had plenty of success against the combined "might" of lex, and Profi is easily mopping up the area around them.

DeletedUser1048

The name is definitely worth some consideration.

Also does anyone know anything about this Virulent alliance?