'Issues with Tissues'

DeletedUser7209

I think it's sad that these alliances fall apart and then run to join War Dogs for a free ride instead of actually putting up a fight. I have no respect for those who joined WD recently.
Which is exactly why they would fall apart if there was allaince that could actually face them.

DeletedUser5524

Which is exactly why they would fall apart if there was allaince that could actually face them.

Lol you keep thinking that. You thought you could do well in another alliance as well and how did that end up for you? Spoiler for those who didn't pay attention, the man was eaten alive. People with their lame excuses saying "Inno picked a winner with that ban wave", we had people banned as well. Large players with tons of front line and open cities. We ate the ones we couldn't defend and defended the other. Poor alliance management is not an excuse and the cities we took were because we were a better alliance. If those bans didn't happen we would still be winning and still win. If there was another larger alliance we would still be winning and win. Maybe not as fast as we are but the end result would be the same. The only alliance I have some respect for at this point is RoO. I was wrong about them in one of my previous judgments. They are playing the game and fighting the fight without whining like the rest of you losers.

DeletedUser7209

To set the record straight i didnt think i would do fine in another alliance. I assumed you would take my cities what suprised is that some of you had to resort to 24/7 attacks after your first dozen attempts failed. Now to be fair the first city you guys took from me was legit i just missed the alarm. After that with real life and constant alarms i decided to turn them off and let you guys have at it.

Besides plenty of beer to drink and fish to catch this time of year! Cheers!

DeletedUser16077

Who else has joshmonica spamming them just about everyday with 13 lightship attacks?o_O

DeletedUser10975

Back playing after a couple years, hoping this world is fun.

DeletedUser5524

Going great, im just joking btw. We are same alliance lol

DeletedUser16077

I know lol, as I write this another 13 LS attack
Is on its way... funny guy :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8847

Rumor has it War Dogs are gonna change their name to War Turtles because that’s the only way they can hold off RoO

DeletedUser5524

upload_2018-6-8_18-24-24.png

upload_2018-6-8_18-24-36.png

+22 oof, should I add up the total of your coalition members as well?

DeletedUser5524

Player that spams to me is a chicken .... ....., y’all allow spamming ... players? (Joshmonica) ridiculous.
I agree, spamming is bullshit and cowardly. Players on both sides do it. There is also a big difference in spamming though. Please share how Josh spams you? You mentioned 13 LS attacks, you mean 13 full LS attacks or attacks of thirteen LS? There is a difference between many full/half nuke attacks, constant HCs and "spam"

DeletedUser16077

I agree, spamming is bullshit and cowardly. Players on both sides do it. There is also a big difference in spamming though. Please share how Josh spams you? You mentioned 13 LS attacks, you mean 13 full LS attacks or attacks of thirteen LS? There is a difference between many full/half nuke attacks, constant HCs and "spam"
Attacks of 13 LS at once, to multiple different cities every day, plus 20 attacks so far right now, pretty sure all mostly 13 single Ls again. I’ll send you the reports. Coward is what he is.

DeletedUser5524

See now have you learned the difference between spam and real attacks?

DeletedUser16117

Lol. I get spam attacked every day with minimal troops counts from RoO, including during night bonus. Once the spam started during NB it was odvious I needed to stack the cities. I had over 20 attacks yesterday with less than 200 troops