Top 12

DeletedUser16016

And how bad the rest of us are!!;)
Never really said ALL of you were bad I believe there may be a few of you mixed in there that are good, HOWEVER your ally must be revolt players, high walls in a conquest world means certain doom is inevitable to your cities.

DeletedUser4601

MOUNTAIN WARRIORS had to shift oceans early, time will show our worth in the next month.

DeletedUser15947

WD. Maul
A bold statement coming from someone who has been HUGGING the server.
Pacts with T.B.D, Vault101 & Good Intentions.

Maul here = Pact here.

You need to spend all that gold and still have pacts. WOW.

I would surely ghost if I were you. Better off playing Sim City.
awe.... says the guy that left ALL his slings, horse and dlu with 20 Myth inbound. The difference between you and I.... Im rich with money and a mind to back me. Your just using your lunch money while your in school. So while your starving at preschool with no lunch, ponder what you will do when WD Sinks.

Also did I mention Maul here.?

And show me pacts please... would love to see them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16016

time will tell how that ends, at least war between top 2 alliances is better than them hugging and fighting others together...
Yeah last thing we need is another hugging world...such scared folks running around...like they can actually hurt you LMFAO

DeletedUser15190

sorry i would not know, didn't play that one.

tho i am in US67 atm and it isnt any different.. bunch of alliances in coalition vs 1 crew

DeletedUser15190

Ev1l's totally biased top 12.

1 . War Dogs/ War Dogs II - Float

As you see float you might ask yourself am i nuts? answer would probably be yes either way, but lemme explain my reasoning..
now that they have merged most of the Vault in them and opened 2nd wing, there is no one between them and BI/GI meaning its time for full on war.
I have friends in both War Dogs and BI, so i wont cheer for either one of them and may the better team win the war :)

2. Bad Intentions/Good Intentions - Float

See what i said above.

3. Black Sails - Slow Sink

Being scattered around 44 and 54 with no sense of core islands, lack of participation, simming and well activity will be the downfall of this ally rather soon, i reckon they wont last more than a month.
So Far no real wars, just few minor skirmishes nothing that important.

4. D M L - Float

This ally seems to have smart people leading it, they have landed on 2 island right next to Bad Intentions team and picked a wise strategy to pull back and start clustering up a bit deeper in 44 away from the direct fight against Bad Intentions while 2 islands under their control next to BI serve as BP income.
Smart leaders/players doing this relocation move i give em a sink next to Bad Intentions but a swim in new chosen location. While fighting few BI members from time to time, this ally has no real enemies at this time.

5. Good Intentions - See no.1

6. T.B.D - Swim

This ally has a few players in 44, but they are mainly in 45 where they can cluster up quite nicely and swim in that ocean while making it their own.
So far no real wars just coring up.

7. Multum in Parvo - Swim

Total noobs and simmers that had luck of landing in quiet location away from 4 corners of madness that allows them to core up before fighting anyone of note. Real challenge and test of their abilities will most likely be if they ever decide to go against BI to the south of them, other than that they have quite nice and easy swim in their area and islands outside their immediate core.

8. AirBorne Rangers - Sink

They have members scattered around 45, south 55, border with 44..

9. Chaotic Animals - Float

While with no apparent expansion on grepolife intel site, i see they are located in somewhat safe area of 54/55 border, even tho ocean 55 is a big no no with dogs inside it.. So their only option is to expand in 54.

10. Joker's Wild - Float

They have members in north 45 and south 44, but again with no expansion on intel site, where they start to expand is crucial to what happens to this ally..

11. SPQR - Sink

Need i say anything here?

12. SPQR again? - Sink..

See above

DeletedUser16016

Ev1l's totally biased top 12.

1 . War Dogs/ War Dogs II - Float

As you see float you might ask yourself am i nuts? answer would probably be yes either way, but lemme explain my reasoning..
now that they have merged most of the Vault in them and opened 2nd wing, there is no one between them and BI/GI meaning its time for full on war.
I have friends in both War Dogs and BI, so i wont cheer for either one of them and may the better team win the war :)

2. Bad Intentions/Good Intentions - Float

See what i said above.

3. Black Sails - Slow Sink

Being scattered around 44 and 54 with no sense of core islands, lack of participation, simming and well activity will be the downfall of this ally rather soon, i reckon they wont last more than a month.
So Far no real wars, just few minor skirmishes nothing that important.

4. D M L - Float

This ally seems to have smart people leading it, they have landed on 2 island right next to Bad Intentions team and picked a wise strategy to pull back and start clustering up a bit deeper in 44 away from the direct fight against Bad Intentions while 2 islands under their control next to BI serve as BP income.
Smart leaders/players doing this relocation move i give em a sink next to Bad Intentions but a swim in new chosen location. While fighting few BI members from time to time, this ally has no real enemies at this time.

5. Good Intentions - See no.1

6. T.B.D - Swim

This ally has a few players in 44, but they are mainly in 45 where they can cluster up quite nicely and swim in that ocean while making it their own.
So far no real wars just coring up.

7. Multum in Parvo - Swim

Total noobs and simmers that had luck of landing in quiet location away from 4 corners of madness that allows them to core up before fighting anyone of note. Real challenge and test of their abilities will most likely be if they ever decide to go against BI to the south of them, other than that they have quite nice and easy swim in their area and islands outside their immediate core.

8. AirBorne Rangers - Sink

They have members scattered around 45, south 55, border with 44..

9. Chaotic Animals - Float

While with no apparent expansion on grepolife intel site, i see they are located in somewhat safe area of 54/55 border, even tho ocean 55 is a big no no with dogs inside it.. So their only option is to expand in 54.

10. Joker's Wild - Float

They have members in north 45 and south 44, but again with no expansion on intel site, where they start to expand is crucial to what happens to this ally..

11. SPQR - Sink

Need i say anything here?

12. SPQR again? - Sink..

See above
Noob simmers are MIP!!!

DeletedUser16017

WD. Maul

awe.... says the guy that left ALL his slings, horse and dlu with 20 Myth inbound. The difference between you and I.... Im rich with money and a mind to back me. Your just using your lunch money while your in school. So while your starving at preschool with no lunch, ponder what you will do when WD Sinks.

Also did I mention Maul here.?

And show me pacts please... would love to see them.

Like I said earlier. Complete idiot. To siege you all. I don't even need a PC. My phone is enough. It does happen that there is not enough time to pull out offense while the fliers hit.
But too difficult to understand when you are so inexperienced.

Oh as far as WD collapsing. I wouldn't mind that. I might quit then. Atleast won't play SIM CITY. BUT that will happen once you start attacking us. You are sooo busy HUGGING the server and living in your own small cocoon.
Yes you did mention MAUL COMING. But that was when this server started. I think you have moved 2 islands since then. You are a JOKE.

As far as some of your alliance members are concerned. Gimmeyagold trash talked. I started hitting him and he went into VM. Oh not to mention him turtling up and asking me to hit his city. Seems he doesn't have that "Attack" button. The sweet pain, I take his city and he ghosted. Currently one more of your wizards is under siege.
WOW
You guys broke that one siege and still basking in the glory. Completely forgetting to even attempt breaking any other sieges. Or maybe is it that you have so many Pacts that you were busy helping out elsewhere.

As far as PROOF of your pacts are concerned, as I said, you are too inexperienced to understand how it is all figured out.

Yes, you are rich with a mind in the back. IN YOUR A...S that is.

DeletedUser16016

Like I said earlier. Complete idiot. To siege you all. I don't even need a PC. My phone is enough. It does happen that there is not enough time to pull out offense while the fliers hit.
But too difficult to understand when you are so inexperienced.

Oh as far as WD collapsing. I wouldn't mind that. I might quit then. Atleast won't play SIM CITY. BUT that will happen once you start attacking us. You are sooo busy HUGGING the server and living in your own small cocoon.
Yes you did mention MAUL COMING. But that was when this server started. I think you have moved 2 islands since then. You are a JOKE.

As far as some of your alliance members are concerned. Gimmeyagold trash talked. I started hitting him and he went into VM. Oh not to mention him turtling up and asking me to hit his city. Seems he doesn't have that "Attack" button. The sweet pain, I take his city and he ghosted. Currently one more of your wizards is under siege.
WOW
You guys broke that one siege and still basking in the glory. Completely forgetting to even attempt breaking any other sieges. Or maybe is it that you have so many Pacts that you were busy helping out elsewhere.

As far as PROOF of your pacts are concerned, as I said, you are too inexperienced to understand how it is all figured out.

Yes, you are rich with a mind in the back. IN YOUR A...S that is.
Aight @Grepo Mauler he swung back now whatcha got.....lol