Different Starter Packages?? New ones are a joke

DeletedUser15839

So since when did the Starter Package change? Why was this not told to us players? More importantly, WHY DO THEY SUCK SO BADLY NOW!!! The $20 package is worth MAYBE $10. You get almost nothing.. Who cares about faster build and recruitment time. What we needs is more resources! We can buy gold and instabuy if we wanted faster BTs and RTs. And now you only get the advisors for 35 days vs 10 weeks???? The $20 Starter Pack LITERALLY got halved and we're still supposed to spend the same amount for that crap???

Can ANY MOD explain the reasoning behind this bullsh*t choice of action??

DeletedUser14385

I agree with you Sigurd, the packages have been terrible by grep. I think the one the infuriates me worst then this is the fact that they offer a package to random set of people with Double BPs and Great Armings. It goes to select players at a time, but those buffs give the player a HUGE advantage in game, while making other players struggle until THEY decide its their turn.

DeletedUser15839

I agree with you Sigurd, the packages have been terrible by grep. I think the one the infuriates me worst then this is the fact that they offer a package to random set of people with Double BPs and Great Armings. It goes to select players at a time, but those buffs give the player a HUGE advantage in game, while making other players struggle until THEY decide its their turn.

I totally forgot about that as well. I remember when that happened. Worst ever

DeletedUser14385

I totally forgot about that as well. I remember when that happened. Worst ever

It is still happening. People in Dyme got packages that had Double BPs and Great Arming tokens offered to them recently, while others did not. Completely unbalances the game IMO.

smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser15839

It is still happening. People in Dyme got packages that had Double BPs and Great Arming tokens offered to them recently, while others did not. Completely unbalances the game IMO.

Hmm.. I wonder if it has to do with one's level of activity..? Or total BP? Weird.

DeletedUser15190

people who buy special offers once or few times, get such offers frequently compared to players who just ignore those offers because inno does not expect them to buy any offer.
Also i agree.. last 20$ worth starting package was awesome, advisors wise, gold wise and it had much more epic buffs(construction and recruitment wise)

DeletedUser13502

Just wanted to let you all know, the Game Designers thank you all for your feedback on this.