Top 12

DeletedUser6489

what of the Cats in Hats, Catz in Hatz. this union just happened. I call it fair play. Go back to VM Walkor w/ the rest of your VM players.

Heres a fun fact for you. If the Doctor's & MW along w/ their hand holders didn't start a war w/ PK. It might of been a different story. Stick that in your pipe & smoke it.
ahaaa lol....

DeletedUser14015

MERCENARIES 2-0 OVERRATED
thats pretty cute how come u didnt come on here and say i took a city from u and menbhuk on that note how many have u taken from me hahahahaha dont go after internals and brag about it and tell your guys if they want to double account dont admit it to us
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser4356

thats pretty cute how come u didnt come on here and say i took a city from u and menbhuk on that note how many have u taken from me hahahahaha dont go after internals and brag about it and tell your guys if they want to double account dont admit it to us
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

You are free to brag my friend. Congrats on the conquests.

DeletedUser14015

Cubatillas, tell joselillo1962 to come park next to me, so I can ring him every 20 mins, again. His threats don't scare me one bit.
they are scared they cant waste enough money to keep them safe so they made a pact with the doctors hahahaha everyday we get something new to laugh at them about
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser15733

what of the Cats in Hats, Catz in Hatz. this union just happened. I call it fair play. Go back to VM Walkor w/ the rest of your VM players.

Heres a fun fact for you. If the Doctor's & MW along w/ their hand holders didn't start a war w/ PK. It might of been a different story. Stick that in your pipe & smoke it.

I'm back ;) come down and play sometime.

DeletedUser15824

Top 12:

1. The Doctors - I am a part of this alliance so Ill abstain from giving my take on them. Stats well though. Happy to go against anyone wanting some. (Swim)
2. Physicians Assistants - sister alliance to The Doctors, same applies (Swim)
3. Cats in Hats - took an ocean by force o54, some talent here but losing ground now. theyll fight it out but i think we all already know what the outcome will be. Used Killer Clowns as a human shield to prevent a quick death but now are front line with the enemy after Clown got smashed, not good for them.(Tread water then sink)
4. Catz in Hatz - the old Phantom dudes that were forced to merge but really didnt want to, sprinkled in with some trash from Killer Clowns and a couple Cats originals, same situation (Tread water then sink)
5. OVERRATED - Its kinda all in their name. theres some solid players here but their leaders heart is with Cats, guess they will hold hands while they all die, will hand it to them, looked good for awhile but now its getting tougher and tougher on them , poor leadership led them astray (Tread water then sink).
6. The Nights Watch - not too shabby. good core. smart decision making. alliance first the rest works itself out (Swim)
7. War Pigs United - yep they are still here even though they were gang fought by many, still being gang fought by many and yep, still here (Tread Water then swim actually).
8. SLAUGHTERHOUSE - good core as well, interesting moves being made , remains to be seen what will occur (Treading Water, leaning towards Swim).
9. The Darkness - recent merger put them in the Top 12, Im sure working on the team unity, Rim alliance mainly in 46/45, time will tell (Treading Water).
10. MERCENARIES - small alliance player number wise but they know what they are doing / really good teamwork, great core (SWIM).
11. Dance of Dragons - fighting noone, rim alliance, minions of Cats (Treading water since the very beginning, well the rim beginning).
12. Soldiers of Conquergod - Where would they be without the awesomeness of conquergod? haha (Swim)

I havent posted before but the forums are dead so Ive decided to post a top 12.

I'll say this, Doctors get accused of having too many pacts but yet for a long time it was Cats/Clowns/Overrated/Exiled.
Facts: Clowns are dead, Exiled is dead, Cats and Overrated are losing the wars against doctors and Mercenaries. Grepolife can be consulted for any stats to back any of this up. Intel never lies, always tells the truth.

The Doctors love Pandaexpress so cat is definitely on the menu. and Overrated are simply "Overrated".

CP

DeletedUser4356

@ClownPuncher great review! :)

I was wondering about #12 alliance, then I realized it was because of Conquergod xD

Good luck to all alliances, some fun we are having. It is a pretty good world overall.

DeletedUser2382

Top 12:

11. Dance of Dragons - fighting noone, rim alliance, minions of Cats (Treading water since the very beginning, well the rim beginning).

Woah woah woah there, we're no one's minions. As for our fighting no one, yeah I guess we can call Bones and Stones. no one. They haven't been relevant since we began pushing into their islands. Now we just use them for bp mostly but we're still waring with them.
Sure i have my differences with some of our leaders and want to war with more alliances ( I like to saber rattle), but I respect them because we don't have to hand hold with a bigger alliance, and we don't want to.

- Azul

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
To be honest, this world may be almost over. Many are getting far to fed up with perceived rampant bot use and other forms of shenanigans.

DeletedUser15824

Woah woah woah there, we're no one's minions. As for our fighting no one, yeah I guess we can call Bones and Stones. no one. They haven't been relevant since we began pushing into their islands. Now we just use them for bp mostly but we're still waring with them.
Sure i have my differences with some of our leaders and want to war with more alliances ( I like to saber rattle), but I respect them because we don't have to hand hold with a bigger alliance, and we don't want to.

- Azul

In all seriousness, who the heck are Bones and Stones? The fact that you cite them as a worthy opponent is just sad.

To be honest, this world may be almost over. Many are getting far to fed up with perceived rampant bot use and other forms of shenanigans.

thats true, many are.

DeletedUser2382

In all seriousness, who the heck are Bones and Stones? The fact that you cite them as a worthy opponent is just sad.

Funny, you quote me calling them a nobody. But you conveniently ignore your mistake of calling us cat minions.

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
Looks like the world has changed dramatically, especially for Overrated, and especially with Cheddar7 ghosting. That is what happens though when do not have a plan, or a decent dense core in place when all the easy pickens are gone.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Looks like this world is quite literally turning into a ghost town

DeletedUser15772

Man It seems the new playing style is to talk trash, then ghost out when you get smashed. I guess with so many new worlds they'd rather start over. I'm having a great time. Just remember ghosting is the same as bending the knee. HaHaHa. Quitters never win.

DeletedUser15733

All of a sudden you get a little busy, look up, and half the world is gone.

DeletedUser15733

and want to war with more alliances ( I like to saber rattle), but I respect them because we don't have to hand hold with a bigger alliance, and we don't want to.

- Azul

I see you creeping into O55. We like to saber rattle too, and have been dying to smack something with a pulse.

DeletedUser11924

- Azul

What would you call what you're doing with Cats and The Alliance besides hand holding? Your guys' ABP numbers are pitiful.