The History Of Dyme

DeletedUser4951

As always, I love history, so I'll keep a historical thread of the events of dyme.

Opening Day

#1 Monsters Inc/The Incredibles drop into O54, they control one full island and a pair of half islands. This is the best cored team so far. This appears to be AD's group.

#2 The Old Republic drops into O55. They control about half an island and are spread out across O45, O54, O55 so far.

#3 Undecided has landed in O54, this appears to be the team in O54 at the moment. They control half an island.

#5 We Don't Have a Name Yet has landed in O45, they landed mostly on one island. They control about half of it but share it with Undecided as well.

No sign of BROSSR or BOB yet.

Santas Little Helpers (BROSSR) drops into O44 and currently sits at 8th.

The Disney Crew (Monsters Inc./Incredibles) currently sits at the top in points and average. Followed by The Old Republic.

In O54 Disney sits uncontested. This will likely stay the same as I don't see even BoB being bold enough to land behind them and challenge them.

O55 it looks like a battle between The Old Republic and 13th Legion will occur. Expect TOR to win provided that Disney doesn't come south right away. I think that BoB picks this ocean as its victim child and enters over the weekend though. Simply due to it arguably being the weakest.

O45 We Don't Have a Name seems rather uncontested. I don't expect the Fun Club to stop this group.

In O44 one of the bigger early game battles will take place between Undecided, Santa's Little Helpers, and perhaps Disney. This one will probably be the closest early game fight.

*****************************12/14/2017*********************************

The Frozen Group (formerly Team Disney), hold the top average in both their alliances and still goes uncontested in O54. Both branches have a huge lead in average on the next alliance. The good news for the world? A victim child in AKILLEUS BLACKSAILS (#7) has dropped in behind them.

Prediction: This should occupy Team Frozen for a week.

In O55, things have gotten a lot closer between The Old Republic (#4) and 13th Legion (#5) and it looks like given some time, 13th could even catch up. More interestingly, it seems that some of The Doctors (#15) have popped up in this ocean and are quietly creeping up. This could be the ocean to watch when BP drops.

Prediction: 13th could surprise The Old Republic, The Doctors should take over in the long term.

In O44 Relentless (#6) are set to square off with Santas Helpers (#10).

Prediction: This actually is a better match up than it looks and I'd give Santas a slight edge here. But ultimately, this area lasts as long as it takes Frozen to get there.

Relentless has the edge now.

In O45 the leading alliance is Ruthless (#3) and Relentless (#6) who has the third best average on the server and a pretty decent gap between the next best behind it. The talent is there for this team as well. Its competition in the ocean is pretty spread out, their ocean rivals are Fun Club (#8) and Wild Horror Alliance (#9).

Prediction: Fun is spread across O45 and not really notable. Whatever should have no problem cleaning house here. Wild Horror however, have a pretty tight core. It'll be awhile before this fight happens.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14385

As always, I love history, so I'll keep a historical thread of the events of dyme.

Opening Day

#1 Monsters Inc/The Incredibles drop into O54, they control one full island and a pair of half islands. This is the best cored team so far. This appears to be AD's group.

#2 The Old Republic drops into O55. They control about half an island and are spread out across O45, O54, O55 so far.

#3 Undecided has landed in O54, this appears to be the team in O54 at the moment. They control half an island.

#5 We Don't Have a Name Yet has landed in O45, they landed mostly on one island. They control about half of it but share it with Undecided as well.

No sign of BROSSR or BOB yet.

Who is AD?

DeletedUser11895

Not brossr Santas Helpers instead
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

DeletedUser15602

Slightly later into opening day: The first rocks have already been colonized by people with a super secret diabolical plan to strategically utilize them to their full potential.

Or by golding noobs who think that it makes them look good. The jury's still out.

DeletedUser14385

smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
TSF what name you playing under in this world? or are you playing in this world?

DeletedUser4951

Feel free to correct where i'm wrong :)

Edit: Nevermind just figured it out haha

Last edited by a moderator: