Teter2 Time

DeletedUser15628

Ok........ I''m sooooo not wanting to do this. But the "legend" suggested it at one point, So here I am. All Mortis. All day. The truth behind the matter is what i'm looking for. Sooooooooo! I plan on making this a mortis tribute page to some extent. But!!! Any questions that people have or want to post have to be about the greatness of Mortis or along them lines. I'll get the hard facts to bring to all you fans. We will delve into what makes the greatest alliance ever great. Thanks. Have a great day

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11088

cool cool, mortis page. so we ask the questions, you answer them. ok, question 1, what exactly is the city count between Body Shamers and Mortis? include "academies please. cause if i was on the end of the stick they are, i personally would punch back. not saying they are weak but........ my end is ===== and theirs is =. draw your own......

DeletedUser15628

Mr. baby bear. While I do appreciate you responding to this external post, I have to let you know. This isn't about "stats". We all know that this world is really really young yet. There will be a handful, if not more of major shifts in the balance of "stats". That many people equate to power. City count? Player rankings point wise? BP????? How many people are ranked higher in ABP than others due to the x4 spells? If we look at this world logically, its easy to see that the players of Mortis have not only been keeping up and still outshining everyone in ABP. Yet still holding their dominance on the DBP end. Actually increasing it by quite a good margin. That being said, and I'm sorry Mr baby bear if I came across as ignorant. I just want to hear opinions from people. Thanks again. Have a great dau

DeletedUser15628

More? More what? What has happened in this world is a disgrace. As for myself. I feel as if my heart has been ripped from my chest. I can only imagine that this is how the millions of fans of Milli Vanilli felt when they learned the truth about their favorite band. That it was all a lie. But I can only blame myself in the long run. I was the one who believed their lies. Their propaganda. Their deceit. Their name will never again be even a whisper from my lips let alone a warm thought in my memory. That can be said about groups now allied with them. After all of the hatred others had spewed at them, to now sit and entertain as if best of friends? As for these Body Shamers. Shame on you. But I guess to this point, you have been the only ones true to character. From day one the talk was that their leadership was a group of snakes. Liars. Opportunistic at the cost of others. That has held true. The lack of honor others claimed of you and how that made you inferior to them has now seeped into this entire world. Which is worse? To claim that you have honor to only prove later it is false? Or to be rat? And just be a rat.

This above all: to thine own self be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man.

DeletedUser723

Oh Teter, your change of heart has revealed too much about your true loyalties. I can't help but take some of this emotional outburst of yours as my own personal fault. Have I not been legendary enough to keep your devotion? Is there perhaps a way to win back your kinship?

Fear not little friend, for now that my personal life priorities have come to an agreeable level, I will be switching from 100% defense to my usual play style As a hyper offensive player. All in the hopes of winning back your admiration (and reminding my adversaries of the damage a true legend is capable of inflicting).

DeletedUser15628

Who would have ever thought that the song American Pie might have actually been a prophecy about the demise of Mortis

And the three men I admired most
The Flip, Athan, and the RShorten
They caught the last train for the coast
The day Mortis died
And they were singing

DeletedUser15628

I figured I'd check to see how Thebes is doing since its been a while. Guess I shouldn't have. More disappointment. Shamers worked soo hard to get rid of Mortis, yet here they are approaching wonders and yet can't even handle MIT?????? Granted, it looks like the only group MIT doesn't have a deal in place with is actually Shamers, but still! Everyone knows leadership is a lacking quality over with MIT (it has never been their strongest skillset), have the Shamers fallen into the same pit of despair? Has it gotten that bad just here in Thebes? Is it a US server epidemic? Complacency at its finest maybe? Time will tell. Have a great day.

DeletedUser14888

I have to disagree since I know many of the players in MIT. I know Mickeycc wouldn't play with a group that had problems like that. I have had my differences with him but still respect him.