Outdated Wiki Pages

DeletedUser836

As the new wiki mod, I am going to be working on getting the wiki updated in the next couple of months, but I need your help. If you see anything that needs fixed, please create a thread about it so I can work on it. Thank you!

DeletedUser15729

Error in the unit guide. The A/D ratio for Chariot is 1.14, not .9 as the wiki shows.

DeletedUser15729

The Farming page isn't up to date. I'm playing in Zacynthus and the graphics in the wiki do not match what I see. Also, the amounts in the Daily Farm Amounts aren't correct. (Or I'm getting ripped off! :) My lvl 6 farms only allow up to 5,000 resources per day, not the 12,500 listed in the wiki.

DeletedUser15729

Zacynthus - US 63 - not listed in the list of Worlds. (Do you guys include someone from the wiki docs teams in your scrum teams or release trains?)

DeletedUser836

The Farming page isn't up to date. I'm playing in Zacynthus and the graphics in the wiki do not match what I see. Also, the amounts in the Daily Farm Amounts aren't correct. (Or I'm getting ripped off! :) My lvl 6 farms only allow up to 5,000 resources per day, not the 12,500 listed in the wiki.
The farming page is for the old version. Farming villages do not exist in new worlds. Please go here for help related to the battle point villages.

DeletedUser836

Zacynthus - US 63 - not listed in the list of Worlds. (Do you guys include someone from the wiki docs teams in your scrum teams or release trains?)
The worlds section will be worked on tomorrow. You should be able to see a notification on the main screen saying the section is under construction. As for your question, I am not allowed to comment on that.

DeletedUser836

Error in the unit guide. The A/D ratio for Chariot is 1.14, not .9 as the wiki shows.
I am not allowed to fix any of the guides without consent of the author. The author has sole editing rights to his/her guides. Anyone else editing guides without permission would violate copyright laws.

DeletedUser15729

The Approved Scripts page has some bad links. e.g. the offline tool link gives a "500 Internal Server Error." Some of the others never load a page. Might consider an update of this page. Thanks for pointing out the difference between Farming and Battle Point villages above.

DeletedUser836

The Approved Scripts page has some bad links. e.g. the offline tool link gives a "500 Internal Server Error." Some of the others never load a page. Might consider an update of this page. Thanks for pointing out the difference between Farming and Battle Point villages above.
That will be fixed soon. The URL of the forum changed when we switched from vBulletin to Xenforo. This broke several links. Thanks :)

DeletedUser10923

Can the approved scripts specify what are approved for US servers?

DeletedUser14893

Here at grepolis, we don't believe in updating information for players. So stuff like the wiki or approved scripts. Takes a lot of effort to do that, and we prefer to do as little as that as possible.