Trash Talk-

DeletedUser5517

noob128518412353437500.jpg

New
Hahaha. Yes sir, I am indeed a noob. When I used to play you didnt get boosts every 30 seconds... you had to actually be good at this game and know how to attack and defend. Listen, the attack button is the one with 2 crossed swords after you click on a city. I know... its complicated, but now you might actually be able to kill a troop or two.

Dont worry buddy I will teach you how to actually play this game. More to follow. Wouldnt want to cram too much into one session

DeletedUser5517

Aren't you usually rimmed or ghost out once you face some pressure?? With that greposcore being so low with a crown on your head one would think you were given it vs won it. But hey, tis whateverrr

Hahaha. NO not rimmed or ghosted I am just old. This battle system didnt exist before. There were no heroes and island quests had just started at the end of our world. You are welcome to apply pressure and see if I crack. I need some bp. [town]29199[/town] I have a couple days left of BP then you are more than welcome. Just dont get upset when I catch up in cities and you cant keep up :D

DeletedUser5517

I know man ur skills are legendary i wish i could simply be in ur vicinity.. the pure awesomeness emminating from you is enough to make my computer ghost me.

HAHAHAHA. Finally someone who knows how to talk trash

DeletedUser9276

New
Hahaha. Yes sir, I am indeed a noob. When I used to play you didnt get boosts every 30 seconds... you had to actually be good at this game and know how to attack and defend. Listen, the attack button is the one with 2 crossed swords after you click on a city. I know... its complicated, but now you might actually be able to kill a troop or two.

Dont worry buddy I will teach you how to actually play this game. More to follow. Wouldnt want to cram too much into one session
Your from en servers right? If soo I think I know who you are. All i have to say is LOL

DeletedUser14770

quite a few EN players this go around -- should have some funn -- everyone is playing under new names though except me though ofc this is my first server so i have no clue what i am doin :S

DeletedUser5517

quite a few EN players this go around -- should have some funn -- everyone is playing under new names though except me though ofc this is my first server so i have no clue what i am doin :S

haha I know i have run into a few of them its kind of funny after 3 yrs. A lot of them from knossos as well. This should be fun good that was a good world

DeletedUser9276

Playing under the same ign I had on en. I did have a few others I used, but bend24 was the one I used 90% of the time

DeletedUser14770

Playing under the same ign I had on en. I did have a few others I used, but bend24 was the one I used 90% of the time
Yea mine is a new one to much bad blood on the other one .. and i really think pandas are awesome

DeletedUser12275

New

come and get it brah, i will make u my personal project, believe me we are going to have so much fun :)
f8c381889763ee9efe4d06f8ae2e5691.jpg

DeletedUser13070

With so many EN players this world, why is the forum dead?

DeletedUser14770

Becouse we are shy and afraid of jebb - or at least i am , but then again i am a panda so i scared of most things not bamboo related

DeletedUser14770

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN (u know who u are)

To all our dear subcontractors in 66 and 56 please for the low of god almighty follow the specs we provided u in MM that was sent ou on the 17th of january 2017 .
I will repeat here so u can copy and paste on ur respective forums,

first acadamy research :

lvl 1-3 All of them
lvl 4-6 NON
lvl 7-9 2-3
lvl 10-12 2-3
lvl 13-15 2-3
lvl 16-18 2-3

Now is where u guys starting to go of course PAY ATTENTION

lvl 19-21 ONLY CATS
lvl 22-24 CS FST PLOW
lvl 25-27 phalanx - MATH
lvl 28 ALL OF THEM

anything thing else just leave em to us we will deal with it ... i thank u for ur attention and i hope u will putt this up so we dont have any more missunderstandings about the allocation of research points :D

Now to city builds

this can be a little complicated i know but bear with me ---

eks +wood -rock island should be bult for wood heavy units (eks like ls) not F:::::::n hopps so there is no need for u guys to trie and reinvent the wheel here just build senate to 20 inn al ur citys acadamy to 30 all RSS to 25-30 and Harbour/baracks to 20 please oooo please for the love of god stop building ur tempels to 25 and maxingur senate just to increase ur points ,,, takes forever for us to demo them down again.

AND remember THERMAL BATHS GOOOOOD ...---.... Library BAAAAAD .

thanks for ur attention and if there is any question regarding this please do not HESITATE TO ASK as it is far easier for us to reply than to demo , i appriciate ur time :D

PANDA rant over :D mmmbamboo

DeletedUser11854

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN (u know who u are)

To all our dear subcontractors in 66 and 56 please for the low of god almighty follow the specs we provided u in MM that was sent ou on the 17th of january 2017 .
I will repeat here so u can copy and paste on ur respective forums,

first acadamy research :

lvl 1-3 All of them
lvl 4-6 NON
lvl 7-9 2-3
lvl 10-12 2-3
lvl 13-15 2-3
lvl 16-18 2-3

Now is where u guys starting to go of course PAY ATTENTION

lvl 19-21 ONLY CATS
lvl 22-24 CS FST PLOW
lvl 25-27 phalanx - MATH
lvl 28 ALL OF THEM

anything thing else just leave em to us we will deal with it ... i thank u for ur attention and i hope u will putt this up so we dont have any more missunderstandings about the allocation of research points :D

Now to city builds

this can be a little complicated i know but bear with me ---

eks +wood -rock island should be bult for wood heavy units (eks like ls) not F:::::::n hopps so there is no need for u guys to trie and reinvent the wheel here just build senate to 20 inn al ur citys acadamy to 30 all RSS to 25-30 and Harbour/baracks to 20 please oooo please for the love of god stop building ur tempels to 25 and maxingur senate just to increase ur points ,,, takes forever for us to demo them down again.

AND remember THERMAL BATHS GOOOOOD ...---.... Library BAAAAAD .

thanks for ur attention and if there is any question regarding this please do not HESITATE TO ASK as it is far easier for us to reply than to demo , i appriciate ur time :D

PANDA rant over :D mmmbamboo

I second this...my troops don't need no edubakacion..they come out of training with death wish