Top 12 Players

DeletedUser

Top Players in review... just a brief glance at stats, though stats hardly tell the whole story. I included lost cities vs. taken cities to save myself some work (I assume "top players" take more than they lose). I tried to only included the lost cities that didn't appear to be hand offs to allies or pact members but its only from my limited knowledge of Actium politics. Idk the circumstances of all these conquers either and I don't care all that much to ask every single player, everyone has a reason for the outcome of every siege I am sure

Grepobot (2 nominations) no longer on us45
The Berglemonster (1 nomination) 18 cities, kill rank 768, ABP rank 701, DBP rank 828, lost 11 cities
The ApexPredator (4 nominations) no longer on us45
appraxiadaddy (3 nominations) 89 cities, kill rank 1, ABP rank 6, DBP rank 1, lost 23 cities
Tyrants (1 nomination) no longer on us45
Dub Colis (2 nominations) no longer on us45
zZUESSs (1 nomination) no longer on us45

PROIOXIS-1 (2 nominations) 42 cities, kill rank 109, ABP rank 93, DBP rank 158, lost 0 cities
BE0W0LF (3 nominations) 71 cities, kill rank 237, ABP rank 278, DBP rank 175, lost 0 cities
Uberman21 (1 nomination) 54 cities, kill rank 75, ABP rank 174, DBP rank 36, lost 2 cities
Mybeerbelly (1 nomination) 80 cities, kill rank 16, ABP rank 39, DBP rank 6, lost 3 cities
wrily (1 nomination) no longer on us45
King Richard the Great/King richard (2 nominations) no longer on us45

veromaliko (2 nominations) 38 cities, kill rank 107, ABP rank 117, DBP rank 106, lost 30 cities
EnyoIII (1 nomination) no longer on us45
Terri16 (1 nomination) no longer on us45
AceAlbin (1 nomination) no longer on us45

1map (1 nomination) 25 cities, kill rank 480, ABP rank 506, DBP rank 431, lost 2 cities
HommeS (1 nomination) no longer on us45
The Smilodon Fatalis (2 nominations) 9 cities, kill rank 537, ABP rank 403, DBP 935. lost 11 cities
Maionna (2 nominations) no longer on us45
Jackpyne (1 nomination) 24 cities, kill rank 142, ABP rank 171, DBP rank 122, lost 7 cities
MsPixie (1 nomination) no longer on us45
Pale-Rider (1 nomination) 25 cities, kill rank 468, ABP rank 418, DBP rank 538, lost 6 cities
Raffy (1 nomination) 13 cities, kill rank 740, ABP rank 580, DBP rank 995, lost 1 city
Easelman (1 nomination) no longer on us45
Draqone (1 nomination) no longer on us45
Juulna (1 nomination) no longer on us45

galrean (1 nomination) 3 cities, kill rank 245, ABP rank 404, DBP rank 121, lost 18 cities
RatchetOne (1 nomination) no longer on us45
foobie (1 nomination) 1 city, kill rank 621, ABP rank 869, DBP rank 416, lost 0 cities
ROCK27 (1 nomination) 59 cities, kill rank 104, ABP rank 137, DBP rank 81, lost 7 cities
Ms. Nanoliciou.s (1 nomination) 36 cities, kill rank 320, ABP rank 241, DBP rank 513, lost 0 cities
Mojorisin (1 nomination) 58 cities, kill rank 22, ABP rank 17, DBP rank 51, lost 2 cities
Boilerbengal (1 nomination) no longer on us45
AttackMe (1 nomination) 45 cities, kill rank 53, ABP rank 48, DBP rank 87, lost 1 city
Thecult (1 nomination) no longer on us45
gorgonzola92 (1 nomination) 60 cities, kill rank 11, ABP rank 4, DBP rank 43, lost 0 cities
Lucasnato (1 nomination) 13 cities, kill rank 793, ABP rank 794, DBP rank 751, lost 2 cities
Thorr (1 nomination) 54 cities, kill rank 140, ABP rank 141, DBP rank 162, lost 0 cities
Johno1972 (1 nomination) 63 cities, kill rank 28, ABP rank 56, DBP rank 12, lost 0 cities
Boilermarc00 (1 nomination) 40 cities, kill rank 538, ABP rank 534, DBP rank 522, lost 0 cities
Gorben (1 nomination) 54 cities, kill rank 23, ABP rank 20, DBP rank 46, lost 5 cities
Tydeus Troy (1 nomination) 19 cities, kill rank 479, ABP rank 378, DBP rank 754, lost 3 cities
velvetelvis (1 nomination) no longer on us45
DiablesRouge (1 nomination) 40 cities, kill rank 231, ABP rank 337, DBP rank 134, lost 1 city

...and for any mistakes made I am sorry but will chalk it up to human error, stats were pulled from grepostats and grepointel

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6919

Jackpyne (1 nomination) 24 cities, kill rank 142, ABP rank 171, DBP rank 122, lost 7 cities

Jackpyne is no longer playing. His account was passed over to J Long Tooth, who then passed it over to Szar19.

DeletedUser10733

WOW! good post. so out of all those named, only a handful of names stayed long enough and lived up to their hype after less than 4 months

You missed a ton of better players on this server but i like that you provided stats on each..

For instance i can name 10 players that should be here that are not, Also if you have more pts by a wide margin from bp you do not deserve to be on a TOP PLAYER LIST PERIOD (Meaning say 700k pts and 400k BP) means you rely heavily on gold or City Festivals and a simmer...

Not too tut my own horn, ok i will lol. I came 1month and 2 weeks late as well, i have 295k pts and 430k bp with NO CITY LOSSES... There are more players like this that are not on this list...

DeletedUser

Top Players in review... just a brief glance at stats, though stats hardly tell the whole story.

as bulldog pointed out I didn't nominate any of these players or anyone for that matter. Just remember all the patting of backs early in this world and was wondering what they were doing, I don't put all that much weight on stats its just an easy first impression of "skill"

You missed a ton of better players on this server but i like that you provided stats on each..

For instance i can name 10 players that should be here that are not, Also if you have more pts by a wide margin from bp you do not deserve to be on a TOP PLAYER LIST PERIOD (Meaning say 700k pts and 400k BP) means you rely heavily on gold or City Festivals and a simmer...

Not too tut my own horn, ok i will lol. I came 1month and 2 weeks late as well, i have 295k pts and 430k bp with NO CITY LOSSES... There are more players like this that are not on this list...

If you want to nominate the ton of better players and yourself go for it. something new to read

DeletedUser11733

Top 2 game changing players in the server according to me:
1> Insta-buy
2> Events (now the server speed is hilariously 6.4/3 instead of 4/3)

I would have liked to add gold trading too. But since the recent changes (limit on trade ratio) it's turned out to be better. To be fair, these changes have been introduced recently and may be there will be changes/updates in future that will balance these new features out.

You should reconsider the highlighted statements. In this server, players are more likely to gold out troops for siege breaks rather than doing Olympic games. Also, doing CFs requires certain level of activity and skill. You need to farm others for resources/favor. (which is not a case in this server). Also, you dont know how someone is getting bp. Could be killing own/friendly troops for an instance.

So both bp and point stats is biased. And i don't think any player with decent experience is better than any other. All it takes is sit and click, i.e, activity.

mohitsenapaty i completely agree insta buy and Events have def had a big impact and not for the better. Though the players i consider tops on this server for the most part would fit your criteria and i am sure most here.

As for my statement about lopsided PTS to BP i stand by that. Significantly more pts then BP usually indicates a simmer

DeletedUser9287

hey mohi long time no see man i would put u on that list

DeletedUser11733

hey mohi long time no see man i would put u on that list

Hey slayer! How are you doing mate? Been busy with RL so took a break from the game. Thanks as well.

Didn't knew you are in this world until recently, lol. Your new penguin pic is awesome btw :)

DeletedUser9287

thnx ye i joined kind of late cuz some friends asked me to then they both left the world so i was kind of floating around

DeletedUser12251

My Top 12:

1. Toast
2. Toast
3. Toast
4. Toast
5. Toast
6. Toast
7. Toast
8. Toast
9. Toast
10. Toast
11. Toast
12. Toast

Did I do it right?

DeletedUser9287

if you ment to say bottom 12 players then yes yes your did

DeletedUser12251

Lol, maybe I am one of the worst. But not bottom 12. There's 33 Minions who would be ranked below me.

DeletedUser11733

Slayer, you can be better than toast if you leave Minions :p

DeletedUser9287

i can be better then toast by simply thinking before hitting the attack button its not that hard XD

DeletedUser

this thread was fun to look back on. very few of the people mentioned actually accomplished anything and i think Gorben was the only one listed that had staying power (the mojo account was handed off)

was more of a rankings list for bravado and talkers with a few exceptions