Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser14770

that is messed up!!!! i got it to my anti virus caught it but what the hell , EE just ghost u have allready shamed urself enough , no matters what happens this server ur chance of an honrable win is gone

DeletedUser9851

They will not ghost . It is up to all of us to punish these rogues. The assault from all alliances must continue. We can resume our fight with each other after we vanquish them.

DeletedUser

So what exactly were they doing that was cheating? So players got banned hence why cities are falling quick?

DeletedUser14679

against the rules to talk about bans or cheating. You are allowed to guess, silently.

DeletedUser9851

So what exactly were they doing that was cheating? So players got banned hence why cities are falling quick?

Yes it is against the rules to accuse any player of cheating. (Though they did admit to cheating in the MM they sent) But their cities are falling because they were OP'ed. Go to the Oracle of Zancle, or Grepointel, and you'll get an Idea of how many cities were taken, and by what alliance. they've lost about 100 cities, give or take a few cities. Looks like KOD didn't get in on the action to south of them.

DeletedUser

Yea I saw that their cities lost count was pretty high, also their DBP through the roof...100 cities that is quite impressive...must of been a real pain to organize lol

DeletedUser14770

Well sending malware is kinnda the ultimate dou..y move in my book. I have seen and done some coniving stuff in this game but that is new low.. I agree with previous statement let's all just take them out and then have some good Virus free battles :)

DeletedUser12275

Brace-yourself-Winter.jpg

DeletedUser15098

I'll take a crack at a top 12. Hope I do okay. I am newer to revolt only having picked it up a year ago around this time. Was mainly a conquest player so forgive me for not knowing too many revolt players.(I know excuses aren't good)

1./2. Hot Mess/Dumpster Fire will swim

These guys broke QoQ(now Robot Snipers) pretty easily. Really shows how good they are considering their allies were mainly watching from the sidelines and taking a few here and there. Once their focus switches to EE it'll be interesting to see how that war plays out.

3. Harambe Project

I will not give my thoughts on my own alliance. However, I will say, Didn't you guys write us off over and over again? lol

4./5. The Evil Empire/Evil Squirrels will Swim as long as the mods let them

These two have really made a huge presence in O55, and have proven to be a tough opponent. It's tough to tell though with this alliance if you're fighting a person or a bot. Lots of bans have been handed out to them and I don't think that'll change. The typical money factor that keeps cheaters in servers I don't think will apply to this one because I don't think EE makes up as much income for inno as they need to, to avoid bans. Plus their pact with RS will prove to be part of their downfall.

6. Cecil the Lion

Also my alliance, so no comment.

7. Robot Snipers will sink in 44 swim in 33

Had a ton of potential on this server, but made some pretty poor choices and didn't have the best leaders which lead them to their trip to the rim. They know a lot about the game, but as it proved here you have to be able to play diplomacy to survive. While they still have a very slim chance to regain O44, I highly doubt they will. I predict they move to O33, find nobody to fight and leave due to boredom or new server.

8. KAOS Swim in 34

These guys were a MRA early on so I didn't think too highly of them. However they seem to have brought themselves to one ocean and haven't lost a city in 3 days. I wouldn't be surprised if these guys jump in on the Robot Snipers cities in O44 and if they want to go a step further O33. Will be interesting to see what these guys do. I think they swim if they target Robot Snipers. Help finish them out of 44 and target them in 33.

9. Kittens of Doom Float in 56

I've only had one encounter with a player of theirs and was a friendly handoff. I heard they didn't jump in on the server wide op on EE, so I was disappointed there. Other than that I don't know much about this group. They had to swim to O56 away from EE, will be interesting if they hold a line or have to keep swimming away.

10.OVERDOSE Will Sink

I heard these guys are looking to run already with Robot Snipers putting cities in O33. Very disappointing they choose to do that. It's Grepolis! Stay and fight!

11. Drunken Sailors Will Float

I would personally classify this group as the smart players that broke away from QoQ(Robot Snipers) I predict them jumping on the free O44 cities opening up from Robot Snipers and then joining in on the fight against EE in some way.

12. Slaughter House will Sink

No comment as I don't know anything about this crew. Looks to be fighting EE. Not looking good.

That's my thoughts on the current top 12 at this point in the game.

DeletedUser15094

I'll take a crack at a top 12. Hope I do okay. I am newer to revolt only having picked it up a year ago around this time. Was mainly a conquest player so forgive me for not knowing too many revolt players.(I know excuses aren't good)

1./2. Hot Mess/Dumpster Fire will swim

These guys broke QoQ(now Robot Snipers) pretty easily. Really shows how good they are considering their allies were mainly watching from the sidelines and taking a few here and there. Once their focus switches to EE it'll be interesting to see how that war plays out.

7. Robot Snipers will sink in 44 swim in 33

Wouldn't say HM/DF broke us... we had a large group break off and become drunken sailors, after that we started to get hit, more people left to join the #1 alliance because loyalty is all that matter to them, obviously. Dealt with the top 3 alliances and the 6th alliance all hitting us. We took loses but hey that's part of the game, we have trimmed the dead weight, which DF/HM were so kind to pick up and we are good now, we have a group of dedicated people, we still control 44 by 2 fold and are now taking over 33. I'd count us out, it will be more fun when we come back. Gotta remember, just as we had some issues within our alliance, there is lots of time for it to happen with the MRAs, sorry top alliances... just passing 1/3 of the way to WW, loads of time for this soap opera to play out! Who will MAYHEM join next, when will the sailors be happy with their choices, will the dumpster fire ever burn out? The answers to this and more......coming up

DeletedUser12275

Onlyhardcore lol if u would fight like u talk i bet u would have all your cities rite now....
For the record you lost 55 cities to us in a single op even before the drunken sailors guys left you...
And i agree with themaththemyth these guys were smart to know QoQ system is like Communism, one leader doing whatever he wanted to do while not giving a ... About what others opinions...also the fact you chaged ur name and pacted with EE to survive made the whole world realize QoQ was all about fake propaganda like "we have never pacted anyone and we never will" ....also the way ur leadership treated the rest of the world was insane, you deserve what u have gotten ....and believe me you can hide in the rim like noobs, it won't get u anywhee

DeletedUser15098

Wouldn't say HM/DF broke us...
Then what would you like to call it? A beating? A rimming? A whooping?

I did say you guys still have a slim chance, I haven't written you guys out completely yet. I do highly doubt though you'll say in 44. But I did say it's possible.

DeletedUser12275

Then what would you like to call it? A beating? A rimming? A whooping?

I did say you guys still have a slim chance, I haven't written you guys out completely yet. I do highly doubt though you'll say in 44. But I did say it's possible.
you are so evil lol

DeletedUser12104

Onlyhardcore lol if u would fight like u talk i bet u would have all your cities rite now....
For the record you lost 55 cities to us in a single op even before the drunken sailors guys left you...
And i agree with themaththemyth these guys were smart to know QoQ system is like Communism, one leader doing whatever he wanted to do while not giving a ... About what others opinions...also the fact you chaged ur name and pacted with EE to survive made the whole world realize QoQ was all about fake propaganda like "we have never pacted anyone and we never will" ....also the way ur leadership treated the rest of the world was insane, you deserve what u have gotten ....and believe me you can hide in the rim like noobs, it won't get u anywhee

Isn't QoQ the ones that vowed vengeance against EE for sending malware and other stuff?

Kinda ironic, Duggernaut and em all talk big, but they've been hypocritical. QoQ got caught with their hand in the cookie jar going after shady's when they should have been going up against EE. You would think a leader would think about who to OP after half his alliance won't participate, but what do I know :)
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser12275

you know it's kinda fun when you are not the only one people hates.....
go panda i got 5 bucks on you!no worries T2 i also bet 5 bucks on you!
Round 1!
round-one_o_682149.jpg

DeletedUser12275

Isn't QoQ the ones that vowed vengeance against EE for sending malware and other stuff?

Kinda ironic, Duggernaut and em all talk big, but they've been hypocritical. QoQ got caught with their hand in the cookie jar going after shady's when they should have been going up against EE. You would think a leader would think about who to OP after half his alliance won't participate, but what do I know :)
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
yeah T2 there is nothing better than a day after another.......lol.......

DeletedUser

you know it's kinda fun when you are not the only one people hates.....
go panda i got 5 bucks on you!no worries T2 i also bet 5 bucks on you!
Round 1!
round-one_o_682149.jpg
ha king, panda was 1 of like 2 reasons i joined this world...what i don't like is a bunch of cowards who recruit other peoples players and then attack them and act like they are special