Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser9851

Quality top 12, I will dispute a few things said for our alliance and see if they make sense. Our bp numbers are after only a few days (going on just 10 days now). So being top 12 in attacking after a week isn't really that bad when you think about it. And we have gotten some players yes from the old Apocalypse, but not all of them. Most are quality players, so the overall bad was left there and we took the best ones we could and are eating the rest, then on to bigger and better things. This was after an alliance split if you didn't know, but either way we are working on gaining more respect as we go :p

you seem like a person that wont lie, so i'll take your word that you guys only took in the best of Apoc. I'll make adjustments to my top 12. But, It's changed again :eek:

DeletedUser9082

you seem like a person that wont lie, so i'll take your word that you guys only took in the best of Apoc. I'll make adjustments to my top 12. But, It's changed again :eek:

I like your edits. +1. I'm just trying to keep things somewhat fair here is all. We've been bashed the whole server so I'm not gonna just sit and let it ride ya know. ;)

I guess my point was that we were the best players of Apoc lol I was a founder over there. 90% of the people that were the fighters and attackers left and came to this new group. The bp should show that, just by trends. In 10-11 days we have more attack bp than our whole former alliance branch did in a couple months. Granted we have much higher average player points now, but as they say the proof is in the puddin, so you don't have to take my word for it. (-Apoc is also dropping through the ranks like hot rock, puts a smile on my face)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8639

We dont need the top alliances holding hands seen it on to many servers. Stop the pacting and fight this is grepolis. A speed 2 world theres plenty of time to pact later. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser4322

We dont need the top alliances holding hands seen it on to many servers. Stop the pacting and fight this is grepolis. A speed 2 world theres plenty of time to pact later. thisisgrepolis

This is too funny...I remember you....We played in the same server on 2 different occasions. You quit BOTH times once you got opped. You are the wrong spokesperson for war. LOL

DeletedUser8639

This is too funny...I remember you....We played in the same server on 2 different occasions. You quit BOTH times once you got opped. You are the wrong spokesperson for war. LOL

NO brother you have it wrong lol. Only my close friends no i quit because my wife asked for a divorce. But its okay i am here know and i am past the r.l issues. Started late in this server and still will make noise. I know about war trust me. Its hold hands you know all about it !!!! Your group and boomers group did it in baris.
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser9851

My wife said, it's me or Grepolis too. I wonder how she's doing? I thought we were fighting. The forum is for fun. The field is for fighting. Challenge accepted Tone. See you on the field.

DeletedUser8639

My wife said, it's me or Grepolis too. I wonder how she's doing? I thought we were fighting. The forum is for fun. The field is for fighting. Challenge accepted Tone. See you on the field.

I find it funny :)

DeletedUser

9. Baguette Factory - Sinking/Floating - Do not know much about them but not much battle points and do not see very many experienced players. Waiting for them to prove me wrong. Just something small but they tell you who the 3 founders of the alliance are which makes me think they are inexperienced

Indeed we search some other founder for help us cause its our first world (for all the team). Somebody is intrested?

Dame

DeletedUser12321

Have never done a top 12 but tired of seeing the same 5 people posts over and over again so here you go:

Top Tier:

1. We Don't Mind / What they Said: Swim. In a great position right now, strongest alliance in the world and have an academy that could stand alone and be just fine. (Academy / sister whatever) Statistically the best alliance and at this point no real threats to it. The only threat is that the other alliances decided to go after the big boys, if that doesn't happen they backstroke to a crown.

2. Eviction / Repossession: Swim. Have savaged Ocean 54 and are moving east with what appears to be little to no obstacles. Feasting on big cities in 54 and growing east where they are the power. Only real threat at this point to WDM but that doesn't appear to be an issue for now. Own their ocean and growing, nice job so far......if you think second place isn't just the first loser.

3. Band of the Red Hand: My alliance so i won't comment.

Tier 2

4. Havoc Elite / Oceans of Havoc: Float. Issue here is they share waters with WDM. Battlegrounds of 45/55 need to go their way, or at least one of the two, for them to come out of this. Same issue as Top Gun, if the big 3 stop fighting (what fun would that be) and WDM attention gets turned towards them, they are in trouble. Hold out until the attention turns to WDM and they will swim, the longer the WDM/Eviction and Band fight the worse it is here.

5. Top Gun: Float with a beer. Sitting in a good position in 43 and making in roads into other oceans, but if a peace comes between the top tier guys they could be in trouble real quick and if you spill the beer you sink.

6. The Pound: Swim. Location location location. In Ocean 56 with no real threats they can pick and choose where to get BP. Only problem here is WDM may go south and not SW, but overall a small good looking group.

Dark Horses

7. The Buccaneers: Sitting in Ocean 53 and statistically doing well. Not sure what kind of opposition they have but you can only fight the person in front of you and they are winning those fights.

8. Abusement Park: In Ocean 64 and appear to be moving north. Could be an interesting conflict brewing in 63 between my two dark horses. They may move east and not north, but what fun is that. War is fun.

9. Dragon Knights: Sink. Unfortunately for them there are a couple of evil players in 34 (See that as me, attacking them keeping them from growing). Lots of cities that grow into nice pretty takes for bigger players (again see me ;)

Ok, there you go now tell me why Im wrong.

DeletedUser9851

Very good Top 9. So the same 5 people keep posting? What, you don't like my witty remarks? ;)

DeletedUser12321

Oh i am all for witty remarks, just trying to get some more people involved in making them.

DeletedUser9082

I'd say he did a fine job. Points are fair and fairly accurate.

DeletedUser15059

I'm afraid botrh is sink unless they can get support elsewhere. They are being beaten back by wdm and eviction and moving out towards the rim. Botrh just dropped down to 3rd place in the overall rankings with eviction now in second. Wdm remains a head above everyone else unopposed as of right now. Even if eviction turned against wdm in age of the ww's, as things are going right now, wdm would easily be able to defend and build all 7 first. Of course things could change rapidly in disfavor of wdm/eviction, but I think its about time that lower ranking alliances should be teaming up and fighting bigger alliances at the core, instead of each other. As it stands right now, the only threat to wdm is if a bunch of alliances teamed up against them, they stand in a good spot of defending any single alliance going against them.

DeletedUser9851

BOHTRH has teamed up with Havoc Elite/Ocean Elite against us. Just as the other alliances that teamed up with the Havocs against us, Things don't turn out well. Memo to any alliance that teams up with Havoc, it's your funeral.
funeral.png

DeletedUser15059

Velvetelvis left botrh, other players are starting to join his new alliance, Bunny Killers...

DeletedUser9082

BOHTRH has teamed up with Havoc Elite/Ocean Elite against us. Just as the other alliances that teamed up with the Havocs against us, Things don't turn out well. Memo to any alliance that teams up with Havoc, it's your funeral. View attachment 2722

Lol slamming one of the very few groups willing to go up against you guys I see ;) I give BoTRH a lot of credit for growing a pair and giving it a shot. Many have been too scared or too small to do much until now.

DeletedUser15059

Nope Bunny Killers is literally botrh players on the 34/44 border and up north who plan on taking ocean 34 with my alliance DK and Unsullied our ally in it. Unless we get support from somewhere else its not looking so good for us right now. Let me make this clear, Bunny Killers is botrh but isn't at the same time. Vel is head of Bunny Killers and openly defied botrh leadership before leaving a few days ago. botrh players and some players we kicked are now all joining Bunny Killers with the goal of ruling ocean 34. This is vel's plan for end game strategy.