Recent content by Zeeker348

1. Zeeker348

Top 3 Sink or Swim

Why respect an opponent that doesn't deserve respect? As in any competitive aspect, there is a mental component as well. Getting under your enemies skin and throwing them off is just as much of a strategy as thoroughly beating them from talent, just so happens this group is doing both (not...
  2. Zeeker348

Top 3 Sink or Swim

Tell me you have never played a sport without actually telling me
  3. Zeeker348

Your last word is the second word in my sentence

Just in, gold has been received! I appreciate it, this was a fun game and a good community builder Silver.
  4. Zeeker348

Sadly, war will not be found on a trashy revolt server!
  5. Zeeker348

Top 8: Sink or Swim

Your side lost three cities right after the event and have already lost all of your flyers and now your LS, is this not something to celebrate?
  6. Zeeker348

Any more friends to help? (Nice Ratio)
  7. Zeeker348

Only one day after the event has ended and the slaughter has already begun
  8. Zeeker348

1) 130-0 2-6) 0-130
  9. Zeeker348

Event is basically over so I will post an update on the conquest ratios of the top 6 relative alliances per grepodata 1) Viva Italia - 130-0 2) Sea Whatsup - 94 - 37 (Not really sure about the status of handoffs versus loses here) 3) TMNT - 59-6 4) Bang Bang - 22-51 5) PixelTherapy -...
  10. Zeeker348

Sometimes contributing can get boring, especially when there is a game to be played!
  11. Zeeker348

Offense Defense Mythical Units

This is pure opinion on how useful or how they are used but see the following Offensive Flying Myths: Griffens Ladons Manticore Harpies Offensive Ground Myth: Erinys Offensive/Hybrid Ground Myth (Very Situational): Minotaur Cyclops Medusa Saytr Spartoi Defensive Flying Myth (Situational)...
  12. Zeeker348

Up next, a US world with more than 100 players!
  13. Zeeker348

Yikes, imagine ninja'ing with 200 LS lol
  14. Zeeker348

I know who she is lol I just want to know what she is stating
  15. Zeeker348

Care to elaborate? Because I have zero idea who she is even insinuating about lmao