Recent content by Your Knightmare

1. US 103 - Epidamnos Feedback Thread

In a server struggling to keep a player base opens another world o_Oo_O First forum topic should be......Who Will Ghost First, no better yet......Ban All Golders And Botters :D:D Someone send me a message if these ppl ever decide to do the right thing and merge the US and EN servers. This...
  2. Its Time To Consolidate Servers

To those who haven't played the EN server or maybe not played it much, there are a lot of US/Canada players on the server. Back when I played the EN server was my go to server but I'm sure that's because there wasn't a US server back when I started. The EN server is also way more active (forums)...
  3. New World Byblos Discussion Thread

Damn....You guys on this server be like
  4. New World Byblos NB Poll

The admins apparently are way too busy to post a poll, so here is the official unofficial NB poll for New World Byblos
  5. New World Byblos Discussion Thread

Oh I have no idea atm but 132 is winding down so I'll talk with a few there and see who's up for it. This is only if NB goes away.
  6. New World Byblos Discussion Thread

Take away NB and I think we can arrange a EN vs you and your buds situation
  7. Username

Sorry snowflake, didn't mean to hurt yur poor lil feelings.....Now go grab your blanky
  8. New World Byblos Discussion Thread

No night bonus
  9. Username

This is the way to keep a forum alive, answer a 3.5yr old question.
  10. Any one joining?

Not only is this world dead the whole server is dead. Think I'll stick to the en server.
  11. Any one joining?

wow.. Might not be worth it then.
  12. Any one joining?

A few hours since world has opened and not a word in the forums.:confused:
  13. New World - Tegea Feedback Thread

Might be a few of us coming from the en server
  14. A bot question

Interesting how you complain about one guy spending 1 mil in silver trying to spy as you admit you've spent over 5 mil? Kettle black?