Recent content by YoungShow

1. A world with no competition - arranged victory

I am going to assume that most people who play this game that are employed open it at work. Now with any browser game the obvious choice would be a desk job, but for any of us on our feet all day that isn't exactly an option. Sure if you are harvesting your farming villages on time you will see...
  2. A world with no competition - arranged victory

Could you expand on how push notifications could be unhealthy for the game? As someone only starting to take on this game in it's mobile era it feels like there are only upsides.
  3. Top 2 Sink or Swim

Is top 100 fighters a commonly used statistic? It feels like too broad of a number. The difference between the top half and bottom half is exponential. I guess truly the scale doesn't matter, but I bet top 30 shows a massively adjusted picture.
  4. Top 2 Sink or Swim

So far Kraken Beers have shown no sign of sink. Plus they have such a nice profile picture, look at that lil fella having a drink of brewski. I think another persons insight on a sink or swim is necessary. Not to say you are wrong, but going off 1 list has its bias. If I felt I had the knowledge...
  5. Top 2 Sink or Swim

I won't comment on the thread as that has its own discussion elsewhere but even though I got a Crack out of the screenshots, mods doing their due diligence is def not the driving force to a dying game.
  6. Top 2 Sink or Swim

Asking the bot for a reminder got me ngl
  7. Top 2 Sink or Swim

Is this really a sink or swim or just a jab? If honestly you feel there is no competition then that's a shame. :/