Recent content by Xx-Hephaestus-xX

1. Xx-Hephaestus-xX

Training Academy

Fair enough, I did think it was posted elsewhere. But if you need to hit me up in-game.....to discuss....I'm always obliging. With respects, ~ Heph
  2. Xx-Hephaestus-xX

Training Academy

In IGM would let me know who you are....but, absolutely up for "catching up"...etc. ~ Heph
  3. Xx-Hephaestus-xX

Training Academy

Okay....so you have posted your template on a few servers to HELP or AID new members ? Correct....? ....and you may have now lost all credibility in correcting their "English" ? ~ Heph
  4. Xx-Hephaestus-xX

Training Academy

A lot of stupid replies on this. As a long standing (sometimes not so sober) player since EN5....I will have you all know that my first alliance was an MRA....and actually won the bloody server...(kind of) End game.....I'd happily, and actively make shore to sand that the wee lads on these...
  5. Xx-Hephaestus-xX

Trash Talk Thread

I think I read of someone, on a thread, threatening to report another for spam attacking.........are spam attacks now a shunned on ? Or indeed illegal ?
  6. Xx-Hephaestus-xX

Who is coming?

....not to mention the game was not as heavily policed back in the day....running multiple accounts was more or less the norm :cool:
  7. Xx-Hephaestus-xX

TOP 12 Sink or Float Alliances

1. bRanch...(and all the factions they have become) 2. Pain & Train. (One of the best & openly honest people I know in Grep... (playing since En 5)) Forgive me for going slightly to the west off topic lurks.
  8. Xx-Hephaestus-xX

This......coming from a player that joined the Top alliance (at the time)....took all their inactives/offerings...then moves to bRanch, and then loses just as many cities to his new enemy. Sit down.... ! What Pain & Train do not do is kick out for BP's......and I know handsomely your leaders...
  9. Xx-Hephaestus-xX

Slayer ? You are 100% inaccurate......simple question....how many "bRanches" do you guys need ? Apparently Slayer does not have his true facts about him....at this time. ......Let me preach to you about game ethics and integrity.......LFGrape has got to 1,000,000 + HONEST DBP....that is...
  10. Xx-Hephaestus-xX

A lot of "bRanches" out there....quality will always overcome quantity. That is just the way Grepo is.....simples.
  11. Xx-Hephaestus-xX

Rumor Has It

100% agreed....I think this is grep generated...I've seen it many times. To those that are finger-pointing......believe me,....this is not "unusual ! ~ Heph
  12. Xx-Hephaestus-xX

Winners

I did not mean to insult anyone...I was pointing out FACTS. ~ Heph
  13. Xx-Hephaestus-xX

Pre-World Dimale Discussion Thread

...And before your retort....you can have the last word. ~ Heph
  14. Xx-Hephaestus-xX

Pre-World Dimale Discussion Thread

Does that mean you'll ghost with one or both accounts in the next world :) ~ Heph
  15. Xx-Hephaestus-xX

Winners

Thank you again to everyone who congratulated Rogue on a fine win. ~Heph PS Someone will always be butt hurt.