1. Xx-Hephaestus-xX

Winners

I did not mean to insult anyone...I was pointing out FACTS. ~ Heph
  2. Xx-Hephaestus-xX

Pre-World Dimale Discussion Thread

...And before your retort....you can have the last word. ~ Heph
  3. Xx-Hephaestus-xX

Does that mean you'll ghost with one or both accounts in the next world :) ~ Heph
  4. Xx-Hephaestus-xX

Winners

Thank you again to everyone who congratulated Rogue on a fine win. ~Heph PS Someone will always be butt hurt.
  5. Xx-Hephaestus-xX

I should know better than to get involved with a ghosted troll...take it away son...you earned it all. ~ Heph
  6. Xx-Hephaestus-xX

Winners

Correctly !...and yes it does help, but a word in the ear might go a long way for you !? You are forgiven (for double negatives)...... I know your name :) Oh I have MUCH more evidence than that...and not just IP addresses. As for me being a "self proclaimed drunkard".....How...
  7. Xx-Hephaestus-xX

Which person of your alliance do you wish me to tell that you were Diplomat in Enemy Mine in US83, offered me cities, and offered advice on active supports that I had C/S's on? Please tell me which person of Enemy Mine, whom is worthy of these mails ? Stop hiding behind a false external...
  8. Xx-Hephaestus-xX

Winners

You must know geomancer well enough to correct him on a silly typo/spelling mistake.......and they actually made you diplomat Enemy Mine ? Why hide behind an external forum name CHAR ? Good Lord !!!!!!! To those not in Rogue or Rogue II, that have expressed congrats on here, thank you so...
  9. Xx-Hephaestus-xX

Top ten, sink or swim

I'm sooooooo sorry.. I like to get to know the enemy.....hence chatty. ....and DI are indeed a nice outfit........for now :) Calling me a clown ? Well, everyone that knows me knows you are reaching handsomely...but thank you. ~ Heph
  10. Xx-Hephaestus-xX

Top ten, sink or swim

I genuinely found it astounding how this went unanswered...are you perhaps a fruitcake ? Do you think you can mess it up with Rogue based on childish threats like "Better turtle up..." ...and those players you mentioned,..... I don't know them, but I'm new here (first post). I'll make it MUCH...