Xx-Hephaestus-xX's latest activity

• Xx-Hephaestus-xX
    Xx-Hephaestus-xX replied to the thread Training Academy.
    Fair enough, I did think it was posted elsewhere. But if you need to hit me up in-game.....to discuss....I'm always obliging. With...
  • Xx-Hephaestus-xX
    In IGM would let me know who you are....but, absolutely up for "catching up"...etc. ~ Heph
  • Xx-Hephaestus-xX
    Xx-Hephaestus-xX reacted to NetizenSteve's post in the thread Training Academy with Like Like.
    Hey bud, you're an island over from me in US 93...message me there :cool:
  • Xx-Hephaestus-xX
    Okay....so you have posted your template on a few servers to HELP or AID new members ? Correct....? ....and you may have now lost all...
  • Xx-Hephaestus-xX
    A lot of stupid replies on this. As a long standing (sometimes not so sober) player since EN5....I will have you all know that my first...
  • Xx-Hephaestus-xX
    Xx-Hephaestus-xX reacted to NetizenSteve's post in the thread Training Academy with Like Like.
    I'm interested in joining US 93 in order to establish a Training Academy. I'm looking for a few experienced players who are friendly...
  • Xx-Hephaestus-xX
    Xx-Hephaestus-xX replied to the thread Trash Talk Thread.
    I think I read of someone, on a thread, threatening to report another for spam attacking.........are spam attacks now a shunned on ? Or...
  • Xx-Hephaestus-xX
    Xx-Hephaestus-xX replied to the thread Who is coming?.
    ....not to mention the game was not as heavily policed back in the day....running multiple accounts was more or less the norm :cool:
  • Xx-Hephaestus-xX
    Xx-Hephaestus-xX reacted to Scotropolis's post in the thread Who is coming? with Like Like.
    Haven't seen an ad since 2013 / 2014 when my jerk of a friend saw it, started it then invited me (ugggh). Way back then.... - no stone...