xViper's latest activity

• xViper
    xViper reacted to DeathDea1rSG1's post in the thread Dimale Newspaper with Like Like.
    Ah yes, about the newspaper. We just got outta bp, so nothing much is happening, but I know a few things TBD are HUGE gold spenders, 10...
  • xViper
    xViper reacted to DeathDea1rSG1's post in the thread Dimale Newspaper with Like Like.
    Yay, Dimale newspaper day 2! A little birdie told me...THAT TBD IS GOING TO HELL!!!! And then Tbom and Allenjt will win. I doubt that...
  • xViper
    No! Tbom and Allenjt must win! I am a firm believer in them! And you, too will conform to our beliefs or die!-Isabella and Ferdinand...
  • xViper
    xViper replied to the thread Dimale Newspaper.
    Do Vipers eat beagles? Are they tasty? Are they even edible? I know for a fact that little South Park children taste a bit rubbery...and...
  • xViper
    xViper reacted to Tbom9's post in the thread Top 12 with Like Like.
    Solo crown is incomming
  • xViper
    xViper replied to the thread Hyperborea.
    Wow, Hyperborea is still here. Seven years, I'm guessing it's been?
  • xViper
    xViper reacted to DeathDea1rSG1's post in the thread Top 12 with Like Like.
    Hey, so how's this world going? I'm kinda..not in it? Idk what to say, because the forum mod doesn't like me discussing why I'm not in...
  • xViper
    xViper replied to the thread Top 12.
    Idk...I just got here
  • xViper
    xViper reacted to rim master's post in the thread Can someone explain with Like Like.
    But i can withdraw my complaint since i see morale is inactive ;) So twice we got lied to on one world announcement :p
  • xViper
    xViper reacted to DeathDea1rSG1's post in the thread Can someone explain with Like Like.
    Wait WHat!
  • xViper
    Um well..have you seen US83? 1.Rogue-Swim like an olympic champ..again..Unless the entire server gangs up.(Highly advised) 2.T.B.D-...
  • xViper
    xViper reacted to Tbom9's post in the thread Top 12 with Like Like.
    Yo Death, love the top 12, wanna be absorbed by Donald's Got a Gun?
  • xViper
    Thx 4 da support guys, This Is to take affect AFTER bp wears off.
  • xViper
    Tell that 2 Rogue..
  • xViper
    xViper reacted to Brajanz0r's post in the thread Top 12 with Like Like.
    Too bad that "Top 12" franchise is slowly dying due to this kind of mockery. Few years ago I enjoyed reading these threads, but now it's...