2. XpertGreek

Drama

Hahahahaha "FREE"... NOT FOR ME
  3. XpertGreek

The Grepo Times - Fake News Edition

Wow I didn't know about that.
  4. XpertGreek

She was a good player nonetheless. I didn't like her because I was always against her :D
  5. XpertGreek

Wow back with TSF and WHIPLADY. Those were the days.
  6. XpertGreek

Drama

So. like. I was totally. like. hanging out with Jennifer the other day. and I was like "woooow Jennifer you look so beautiful" and then she was like "awe thats sweet. I don't know. I just like. was like. born this way." And I was thinking like. wow. so arrogant. she isn't even pretty I was like...
  7. XpertGreek

Top 12

Hell yea brother! The Celtics will win it all this year, the Red Sox already did, the Bruins will win it all, and you best believe the Pats are going to win the superbowl.
  8. XpertGreek

Top 12

1. Toronto Raptors- Swim, until the playoffs. They always struggle when it comes to playoffs, and I don't see it going too much differently this year. I bet they make it to the conference finals though. 2. Milwaukee Bucks- Swim. They are a solid team with probably the best player in the league...
  9. XpertGreek

Drama

Oggami told me im fat in a PM. Now it is my mission to ruin him.
  10. XpertGreek

Top 12

Stop giving them advice!
  11. XpertGreek

Trash Talk

I mean if the city says it then it must be true!
  12. XpertGreek

Trash Talk

It is just a game, and it was just a joke ;)
  13. XpertGreek

Trash Talk

NOW that statement was very hypocritical.
  14. XpertGreek

Trash Talk

Yes, instead you have been targeting alliance-less players and players who are in smaller, helpless alliances. This is because you very well know the extent of what you can't do, and you know very well that taking a city from us when we have knowledge of it is downright impossible. So I...
  15. XpertGreek

Trash Talk

can we get a set date you are finally going to take a city from us? thanks!