Recent content by Whitty

1. Whitty

Domination Rules

Accusations or assessments of cheating are prevalent in every world, and every game I have ever played. People who leave an alliance are automatically labeled as spies versus unhappy with teammates or leadership, without grounded evidence or even care of the actual reason for departure...
  2. Whitty

Domination Rules

Based on the current configuration of the game, activity would be the primary concern with maintaining "status quo". In my experience, activity drives business and activity is the purpose of this game. A game methodology that may inadvertently foster inactivity should be reviewed. Please...
  3. Whitty

Domination Rules

I agree with extending Last Stand to 30 days, as it's very difficult to take enough cities in a 14 day period to either gain or lose the advantage.
  4. Whitty

Domination Rules

Dear Inno Executives, Leaders and Developers, The current design of domination end game winners is based on the alliance that starts the domination timer first. Please consider changing this rule to be the alliance with the highest domination area percentage. Here is the business rationale for...
  5. Whitty

Trying to find old alliance members

Hey Max. I'm back now. I took a little time off. I'm in US95 & US97. US97 is in early stages if you want to join us.
  6. Whitty

Domination

Once alliances click "last stand", is the timeline based on the days or combo of days and hours? For instance, does the order of who "clicked" first or last make a difference. The rules say "14 days", so just want to be clear.
  7. Whitty

Wars of Baris

On all WW OPs, we had systems in place to determine and measure if we had enough people and offense committed, in advance, to break the wonder(s). If so, then phase 2 was to determine if those committing actually did participate at the designated time(s). If, for some reason, commitment levels...
  8. Whitty

A Defenders Game?

Has Grepolis inadvertently turned into a defenders game? Fighters are now getting an 8% attack value, sometimes less, due to morale, stack bonus, heros, buffs, etc. It needs to be more balanced, as it's taking 10 to 12 cities of offense to kill one city of defense. Imagine having to send 12...
  9. Whitty

Coalitions

I have been in 5 worlds, along with several different game platforms and, in my experience, it is atypical to find alliances/large groups that can actually work together for long periods of time. Mix different leadership styles, personalities, egos, alternative goals, power struggles, differing...
  10. Whitty

Coalitions

lololol, touche! We could go the Soap Opera route as well. I'm not opposed, hahahaha!
  11. Whitty

Coalitions

I appreciate you sharing your story Oli. Yes, it was three Rat leaders who told me "the plans", so it could have likely be their dream, but not the reality at the time. They were afraid of TBD moving into their neighborhood and were desperate to share wonders. All we saw was the "fulfilled...
  12. Whitty

Coalitions

I'm telling you that was our understanding from the beginning, as we were asked to join "it" and the reason we felt a strong need to create our own. Around that same time, our conversations with JG & IA were focused on building wonders together, as we were told that may be the plan for...
  13. Whitty

Coalitions

So, it appears one side joined because the other side said they were forming one and the other joined for similar reasons. However, once sides did form, out of necessity, it was 3 big alliances (KOD, Koopas, Rats) against 3 big alliances (TBA, JG & IA). Random mergers and such occurred during...
  14. Whitty

Coalitions

Duck, That makes sense why you wouldn't know of early collation plans. Regardless, wheels were in motion and ultimate benefit was obtained from the joint efforts of Koopas, KOD, OB & Rational. I'll give a little history here on our side of the story regarding coalitions: In August 2015, we...
  15. Whitty

Coalitions

This is a continuation of a conversation started in another thread, but I was asked to move it here, as it's more world appropriate.