Volzaac's latest activity

• Volzaac
    I think you are wasting your time with cosmetic fixes that nobody really cares about, and you should instead be dedicating those...
  • Volzaac
    Volzaac replied to the thread Ares Feedback Thread.
    I don't disagree on that fact. I believe that Ladons still are a little too nerfed for US servers, but like many people have said, I...
  • Volzaac
    Volzaac replied to the thread Ares Feedback Thread.
    It depends on the situation. I think Ladons are still going to be powerful, it's just going to be situational. I'm really interested to...
  • Volzaac
    Volzaac replied to the thread Event-Server 101.
    Mega is right. Never was truly alive. Only an illusion.
  • Volzaac
    Volzaac reacted to Ryvirath's post in the thread Ares Rebalancing with Like Like.
    Hello players! Over the course of the current sprint (2.243), we’ll be making our first batch of rebalancing changes to Ares. These...
  • Volzaac
    Volzaac reacted to Brajanz0r's post in the thread Wind of change with Like Like.
    I do get your point but I don't think we need morale to be on in order to save rookies. Yes, the game itself would stop us from...
  • Volzaac
    Volzaac replied to the thread Wind of change.
    I have the majority of rookies in my alliance as well as small time veterans who still don't understand the game well. I very much agree...
  • Volzaac
    Volzaac reacted to Brajanz0r's post in the thread Wind of change with Like Like.
    Dear community, As a representative of players on US 101 Carystus, I'm stepping up and starting a poll about changing current settings...
  • Volzaac
    Volzaac reacted to Rabolt2's post in the thread Morale and speed with Like Like.
    There should be some consideration of bringing this world to an end and doing a reboot with a full marketing effort if there isn't a...
  • Volzaac
    Volzaac replied to the thread Desperately Seeking . . ..
    Im just like trying not to die. Thanks for the offer though.